About This Club

Ichigo x Uryu, Renji x byakuya, or whoever! Bleach is better when you add yaoi!
  1. What's new in this club
  2. JenovaVII

OTP bleach pairing

For all intents and purposes Urahara and Ichigo are my Bleach OTP, for all the reasons. I also find every combination possible between Grimmjow, Ulquiorra and Ichigo undeniably hot. Same between Urahara, Shinji and Ichigo. There are also some incredible, heartbreaking Aizen/Gin doujinshi I've read though they are not my thing that really made an impression. An angsty one. Anyway, there are certain moments that call for certain pairings, like Kensei/Hisagi or Gin/Kira or Ikkaku/Yumichika or, hey, back when I first started Bleach I really liked Ichigo and Byakuya together. Also, the 11th Division's top three males in command in a threesome is the sex. Once I read a so incredibly well written Kenpachi/Ikkaku fic I died a little. Too much rambling already.
  3. Kogane

OTP bleach pairing

it's a long list but i can never choose only one -- GrimmIchi, UraIchi, RenIchi, ByaRen, ByaIchi, KenShu, ShuRen, GinKira :cuteonion45::cuteonion49:
  4. beatlechan

OTP bleach pairing

Its hard for me to choose. I love byaren, renichi, uraichi... too many.
  5. KillerKitty

OTP bleach pairing

Hey guys just wanted to know Wat is you bleach OTP mines Grimmichi because of the strawberry ukeness!!!!!!:hamtaro-005 (23):
  6. KillerKitty

Byakuya X Renji X IChigo

Hi Hi byakuya as seme and renji-chan as uke is one of my faves
  7. Chibi-Seme Chidori

Byakuya X Renji X IChigo

In that case, Byakuya. No contest watsoever.
  8. katekyo<3

Byakuya X Renji X IChigo

haha same here esp the new looks of those two now
  9. yaoi_hoshi

Byakuya X Renji X IChigo

Byakuya, I love Byakuya/Renji, esp when Byakuya be the seme one,
  10. haha . just wondering which one do you like best for Renji ?

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus