About This Club

please make your yaoi story here create them to wonderfull story..lets make amazing of imagination...
  1. What's new in this club
  2. it like a forbidden fruit. the more wrong it seems the more you want to take a bite:4yoyo22:
  3. Me I find reading yaoi amazing than girlxboy. Lol. I surely know what I am now.
  4. For me it started with the shounen ai series Gravitation when I was like 17 or something. Got bored rather quickly with that, and shifted to the yaoi genre, and have been hooked up ever since. =P
  5. Talk about love, my heart skipped a beat when i saw Takumi, how in the world can someone have a talent, men i gatta love them, who wouldn't:hamtaro-005 (17):
  6. I... well, it started with fanfiction, really. I was searching for some interesting story and end up in a Loveless rated M one. After reading it I was so curious about the matter that I began watching anime and manga in the Yaoi category. I'm just sorry that I never saw it live T.T Your pictures are great!
  7. How matching they are... When cute boys are all together... I think the world can stop going 'round.... I can stop breath-taking for a while 555.... Your pictures are so nice... I like it ^^ :hamtaro-005 (13)::hamtaro-005 (23)::hamtaro-005 (9):
  8. i watch the super junior in macau and there i really shock when siwon kiss kyuhyun there so from that the first time i see that and i more curious then i find in youtube abaout boy love from that and i more convident and i feel great inside me so now i understand what feelling i have from yaoi and i think this is my fate and my happiness if watch yaoi i forget all the thing and my problem and how abaout you??tell me some interest story i like to read it and imagine it please make amazing story for me..
  9. It starts with when I see how close & charming between Boys & guys nowadays.... Not the Hard core GV in the dark side market.... Such a coincident I watched Takumi-kun & fell in love with YAOI relationship since then 555... And how about yours? :hamtaro-005 (13)::hamtaro-005 (23)::hamtaro-005 (6)::hamtaro-005 (4)::hamtaro-005 (5)::hamtaro-005 (21):

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus