About This Club

For everyone who loves j-rock... A place for pics of the hottest j-rockers. fanservice-discussions and a lot more... Join the dark side, we have hot men in skimpy outfits;)
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Akai_Sakiyuki

Diaura

I actually listen to Diaura. I have alot of their cds too. I really like their music
  3. Felis_Sign

What got you into j-rock?

It's been a while since I first listened to j-rock (maybe 14Years or so)... The first band I knew was X Japan. I'm not sure how I learned about them though... I just know that I wasn't looking for j-rock because of anime-soundtracks or something like that... However, soon after X Japan and hidé there were Dir en Grey, Malice Mizer, Nightmare/Sendai Kamotsu ... ^.^
  4. Akai_Sakiyuki

Your favourite j-rocker

Hm... I actually a whooe bunch of favorite jrock bands. Or visual kei Let's see Mejibray, Sel'm , llll-Ligro, Suicide Ali, Lustknot, Lin, R-shitei , Locus, Diaura, The gazette,Signal, Unsraw, Luck n, Dezert, the 3rd birthday, Sadie, ScreW, Born, CeLL, SID, Dir en Grey, Satsuki, Greiva, Live'rt, D, Nobady, Reign, -Oz- , Velbet, Nocturnal bloodlust, and etc
  5. Elmeida

Diaura

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
  6. Elmeida

Diaura

DIAURA!!!I love those guys!(>\\\\\\\\<)
  7. SebastianMichealisFaustus

Diaura

does anybody listen to them?
  8. Shiki-san

the Gazette...only

Hi. I´m new here. onion1 I also very like the Gazette. Ruki has very beautiful voice.
  9. 1. Kami 2. Gackt 3. Mana 4. Klaha 5. Kozi 6. Yu~ki
  10. withu

Well...I like Jrock musics since 1998, it's been 14years I guess. I got into Jrock because anime, there're some soundtrack of anime from jrock's bands...so after that, I start became of of the jrock's fans. My first band of course X Japan, that's why I like them most from all the jrock's bands..
  11. Paul4U

the Gazette...only

Discussion about the GazettE is continued here.
  12. blackrose713

Your favourite j-rocker

Ruki (The GazettE), Kamijo and Hizaki (Versailles), Die (Dir en Grey), Jun (Spiv States) :cuteonion41:
  13. blackrose713

while i was a first year in high school (5 years ago), a friend of mine showed me a picture of The GazettE as well as a list of songs from them i might like, i listened to Cassis and was in insta'love
  14. Banetta

Your favourite j-rocker

My favorite is Hyde, I love him *-* But I also love Aoi and Uruha from TheGazette <3 *fangirling around* :hamtaro-005 (23):
  15. Banetta

My first Band I know was TheGazette I think - I rally liked them from the beginning But know I'm not only into them - I love also L'arc En Ciel (and no, not only because of Hyde... but I love him <3 xD ), Buck-Tick, AnCafe, Dir En Grey and and and But I'm driving away xP The Answer for the Question is : a good Friend give me a link to the song cassis ;D
  16. mockjei

I started listening to jrock because of the Bleach OSTs... that was back in '08. But I found out about the Gazette from the suggested videos on youtube... the thing is, I was looking up more 30 seconds to mars music so til this day I find it weird... but anyway, from that day I've been a fan so... :hamtaro-005 (23):
  17. mockjei

the Gazette...only

can't wait for their new album >.<
  18. mockjei

Your favourite j-rocker

I love all gazette members, esp Reita and Ruki ._____. Shou and Tora [Alice Nine] Ryoga [born] Satoshi [Girügamesh] and... yeah these are the only jrock bands I listen to...
  19. moidixmois

Your favourite j-rocker

Read something about Malice Mizer fanclub and I liked it. :3 Can I list more than one? I see everyone did it so why not. => Kamijo, Mana, Riku, Sono, Aoi leaf3
  20. moidixmois

Fanfiction?

Wrote one Maya x MYV ..
  21. Paul4U

the Gazette...only

New GazettE pics...
  22. Andro

Your favourite j-rocker

If it's X-Japan, my favourite is Hide-sama (R.I.P.). He was the reason why I started to like jrock.
  23. withu

Your favourite j-rocker

My fave from a long time ago and forever were all X Japan's member especially Yoshiki...eheheheheee... rabbit8 But beside X Japan there're some Jrockers that I like... Gackt, Kamijo, Miyavi, Dir en Grey, HydexTetsu, Glay... rabbit3
  24. mixlol

the Gazette...only

maybe most of u already know this Video, but I really love it and it's so funny [video=youtube;kA-GyyvovFE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA-GyyvovFE
  25. mixlol

Hi everyone!

Hello Every one, I'm new in this group so I'll intrduse my self here I'm Mixlol.. most members call me Mixiei! I LOVE j-rock the most Like the Gazette, and Versaille, and Nightmare and lots more ! nice to meet u all
  26. mixlol

the Gazette...only

well, Like most of u I Love Ruki the most <3 he is so adorable, and his laught r so cute~

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus