About This Club

Okay so I realized that there is a k rock (or was it pop) section but no J pop section so I decided to create one!!! Come and join but please remember that k pop (or rock) is not to be talked against here but rather accepting and for comparison!!!
  1. What's new in this club
  2. I recently got into Gackt, so i was wondering if anybody likes this person.
  3. I recently got into Gackt, so i was wondering if anybody likes this person.
  4. I mostly love anime OST's so my fave bands would be those whose songs are used as anime openings/endings or character songs,. I like TM Revolution, The Spitz, Sound Horizon, Tommy February 6, Riyu Kosaka & Kinya Kotani,. ^_^
  5. Me! I like the twins, Kagamine Len and Rin the most,. :hamtaro-005 (8):
  6. When I do searches on this band, results that actually relate to them are little to none.They are my favorite Japanese group,so I was just wondering if anybody else knew about them or feels the same way I do?!
  7. You know, Hatsune Miku , Kagamine Len and Rin, Kaito, Meiko, Megurine Luka, Kamui Gakupo etc.
  8. songs:MAGNET,Jester, Paranoid Doll and Sakurane etc. groups&singers: Vocaloids Gackt Piko Valshe I love trap singers =v=
  9. OH, I DO HAVE EXILE, YUYA Matsushita, and some more tooooo let's not forget GACTK
  10. Any songs or band your most fond of? Share here.
  11. same here, i love the how dating suppose to be one the most XD
  12. i like how he makes his mV's. its so childish and sweet
  13. Since hearing the ending of kuroko no basuke i totally got into hyadain's music, he reminds me a bit of seamo but no funky XD

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus