About This Club

Let's not forget our favorite show Queer as Folk. This is a group dedicated just for them.
  1. What's new in this club
  2. JenovaVII

Favorite couples

THE couple. Brian and Justin.
  3. PURE-MADNESS

Your favorite season

I liked the whole show, but my favorite seasons would have to be the first one and the last one. The other ones had me on the edge of tears all the time, although they were extremely interesting. But that last season was really sentimental, and they finally realized how much they meant to each other, so it was really important. As for the first one, I always loved how they met and how Brian was in denial the whole time about he liking Justin. Also the blonde's perseverance is really something.
  4. SamanthaCBlack18

Your favorite season

In my opininon? You can't choose just one. They were all just fantastic... Maybe the best was the last because it was so full of events and emotions. When it was ending I felt so melancholic because those great guys wouldn't be with me again (at least for a bit ^^).
  5. SamanthaCBlack18

Favorite couples

Hello! My Favourite couple? Brian and Justin! I loved them since I watched the Pilot. I can't get enough of them! N-E-V-E-R.
  6. Hey guys, have you ever seen this list http://www.princessofbabylon.com/songlist.html ?? I think I had already said but the QasF soundtrack's never gonna stop playing in my iPod. They're really fuc**** awesome, aren't they?! I'm afraid, maybe one day this link would stop working, so please someone, save the list XD My tip is: listen to musics from 3rd season, they're the best. (>^^)>
  7. DeepBlueSea_03

Favorite couples

Hello there, I just join this group today cause I fall in love instantly with this series since 2 weeks ago...XD And my fav couples in this series are : 1. Brian & Justin (They always be the most my fav couple in QaF ^^) 2. Ted & Blake (Don't you think they're really cute couple??? ) 3. Emmet & Drew (I really wish they can be real couple, but Emmet think it's wiser to let Drew enjoy more being "gay". Aren't he too kind??? )
  8. ampiez

Your favorite season

I like every part,but the most maybe season 5.'cause this reason have so many feeling. ^ ^ and Brian and Justin really sweet.
  9. ampiez

Favorite couples

My favorite couple. Brian and justin OF COURSE!!! Justin really look like sunshine when he's smiling. ^ ^
  10. Chupacabre

Favorite couples

My favourite couple was... you guessed it, brian and justin.. I mean who doesn't love them? But a close second was emmett and george, I thought they were really really cute, but it broke my heart the way that ended.
  11. shirotsuki

Favorite couples

glad to see so many QaF fans! my fav couple? ahha Justin and Brian!
  12. ella.

Favorite couples

Well, I'm also for Brian and Justin =)) , especially when my bf tells me I'm thinking like Brian lol
  13. Gutto

Favorite couples

It seems like you've forgotten the others ^^ Finally, Emmett and Drew In fact I hate David =) Ben is gorgeous. (Sometimes I thought Mike didn't deserve him at all =P)
  14. Gutto

Your favorite season

I really don't know what is my favourite, I've just finished watching the fifth season 2 hours ago. The final of the first was so good (when I was getting in love with the serie, and com'on, how could that thing happen with Justin? T-T) The third has good parts too. I agree, justin looked nice xD The last one was perfect, because you already know each character very well and their lives are your life, something like that, and I got surprised when Brian asked Justin in marry ¬¬ Such an unexpected action. But don't you think that the songs were one of the best things in the serie? God... I colected a lot of good songs, and I also met my favourite genre of music: TRIP-HOP ^^ Muse - Feeling good, Sleep - Dandy Warhols, and others *---------* So, I'm so exciting, and I know that it'll be hard find other good serie like QAF, maybe it's impossible.
  15. diniasa

Favorite couples

Right Tuti, i agree Michael more lovely when he was with David ^^
  16. I think Michael made a better couple with David instead of Ben, though Ben is way more gorgeous xD
  17. Hohoho welcome arie! true ethan looks so cool when hes playing but I hate anyone who interfere with their love!
  18. Hello everyone...I just found this group and....joined:) welcome to me:D I love Brian and mostly Justin,and I agree with Dini,I hate Ethan...but not with his violin,I love when he playing that Lol...
  19. OMG! I just found out about this series and I'm totally hooked! <3 Justin and Brian are sooo meant to be! <3
  20. diniasa

Your favorite season

no.. for me is the best for them lisa ^^ i like what Brian said :"I don’t want to be with someone who sacrified their life and called it love… to be with me.” and Justin reply “We don’t need rings or vows to prove that we love each other. We already know that.”
  21. And there you go. It's not the greatest summary but it will do. if anyone wants to add something please feel free to do so. The drama seems pretty long but i remember watching it in 3 days non-stop because i really wanted to know what happened. If anyone wants the link to watch QAF let me know.
  22. season 5: Furious about Mel and Lindsay's separation, Michael decided to hire a lawyer to gain joint custody of his daughter. Brian's popularity went downhill as a new young guy takes his place. Justin's mum found a new much younger guy, Justin felt it was disgusting and refuse to accept their relationship. Gays started rebelling and wanted their own rights. Proposition 14 ended in tragedy as Babylon is bombed and living Ben in critical stage. The bombing brings Mel and Lindsay together as they realize they need each other. Brian propose to Justin in which Justin rejected him for he didn't believe Brian would be willing to commit. However, Brian still insist and proved to Justin he was serious.Brian and Justin prepare for marriage, while Mel and Lindsay prepare to move to Canada.
  23. Season 4: After spending all his money to overthrow Stockwell he is now broke and his career are going downhill. Brian then decided to start his own agency. Micheal and Ben found Hunter and took care of him. Justin joined a gang that hate homophobic. Vic died and Debbie regret what they said to each other before he died. Brian has an illness but overcome it anyway. Mel and Lindsay separated due to much stress and lack of understanding for each other. Brian joined Liberty ride and Micheal and Ben married in Canada.
  24. Season 3: Micheal and Ben end up cohabiting. Brian and Justin broke up and move on without each other. Now Justin has to find a way to pay his tuition and after struggling so much he also find out someone has been paying for his tuition. Later on he found out it was actually Brian and not his homophobic dad. Micheal end up fathering Lindsay and Mel second child. Stockwells cause problems for gays since he is a homophobic person. Brian and Justin found their favorite place to be endangered and with the help of each other they overthrow Stockwell (by the way by now Brian and Justin got back together).
  25. Season 2: Justin couldn't draw again and couldn't recall anything that had happened to him during prom. Justin's mum told Brian to stay away from Justin however, Justin was even more restless and so his mum ask Brian if he could see him again. Now Justin lives with Brian and together with Justin's best friend they tried to bring his memory back. He regained his memory and thanks to Brian he started drawing again but with the help of technology. Then Justin and Micheal started drawing gay comic which turned into a great success.Ted started a gay website starring Emmett. Micheal found a new lover and that's Ben. Lindsay and Mel married. Debbie(Micheal's mum) found a dead body. The victim was a gay and no one really cared for him but Debbie still insist on finding the murderer. Brian neglected Justin and put his career as his first priority. In the midst of depression Justin fell for a young violinist and later on left Brian for him. At the end Ted tells Emmett of his feeling for him.
  26. To make people's lives easier, here's the summary of each season. Season1: Introducing Brian and Justin. Justin fell for Brian, Brian's feelings towards Justin weren't so strong but towards the end he felt that Justin is special. Justin got his head bashed at the end of prom. Brian witnessed everything and blame himself for not being able to save him. Micheal met the doctor and left to live with him.

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus