About This Club

Any fans and lovers of the Okane Gai Nai Manga series and the characters.
  1. What's new in this club
  2. 2min?..do you mean Tae Min and Min Ho... My heart is breaking... I love Tae Min so much... :cuteonion46:
  3. yoyo7 opinions,,opinions,, at first i get kinda irritated at ayase,,, haha.. because i feel sorry for kanou, he's so expressive and stuff but aya-chan just don't get it... but on the latter parts... (because of the chibi extra illustrations for aya-chan) i started to like him too... especially when he started showing signs of liking Kanou... rabbit8
  4. this is one of the best yaoi manga I have seen!!!1
  5. yeah ... kanou x ayase, after see OVA & manga, I know that yaoi is contagious...
  6. This was the first yaoi related stuff that I've come upon and it was a bit disturbing for me-especially the bed scenes- but after I got into yaoi, I've come to like the couple a lot rabbit8
  7. i love them so much and i have some cute pictures of them i want you too see they are so cute i wish if they were real and i am sorry for my bad english

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus