About This Club

YFGN is all about yaoi and the fangirls who love it, so much so that female boners and massive blood loss is possible. Suggestions for other yaoi is greatly appreciated. :P Have a Yaoi that you are just crazy about, and want to tell everyone? Kiss and tell! Reason for Creation: DUH!!! I'm a die-hard Yaoi fangirl and proud of it!!! I wanna share my likes, and know others likes. Motto: "We are Yaoi fangirls. Hear us ROAR!!!" Simple Rule: Be nice. No bashing others. Anything is allowed!
  1. What's new in this club
  2. This is so nice. Anyone have any rl yaoi friends? Frustratingly, many of my rl friends who don't like yaoi have fujoshi friends, and yet here I am, a fujoshi who can't find any. Life is toying with me. ;A;
  3. Yup. Upon reading Scarlet Beriko's (author) works, I want to read it all over again(and again). The artwork is good and so the story.
  4. Have you guys ever had (you probably have or you wouldn't be here XD) one of those fangirl moments? Like full on nasal hemorrhaging with sense of imminent collapse? (Ok, that's a bit overboard I guess XD) I'd like to hear some of them stories. :leaf15:
  5. :leaf15: Harry and Draco. Definitely Harry and Draco. :leaf15:
  6. sebbyxciel4ever

Yaoi suggestions

AI NO KUSABI (NOT the 2014 ver.) that anime left me crying on the edge and tired for staying up trying to finish it :hamtaro-005 (10):
  7. @SweetEcstasyXerotic I remember this group, I'm also a member of it on Yaoi-haven.com!
  8. I have always bashed ginny weasley and hermione granger...n get off thinking of harry under draco, lucius, voldemort, snape, lestrange brothers, The Twins and sirius black...(heavy nosebleeding) What about you??? rabbit8:leaf3::leaf15::cuteonion57::cuteonion45:
  9. Just wanted to introduce an amazing yaoi manga artist/writer. Minami Haruka-sensei She only writes/draw yaoi. I think her books are amazing. Mostly, cause they're all hardcore.:cuteonion45::cuteonion45::hamtaro-005 (8):
  10. Hi! I love yaoi, too. Especially, the hardcore type
  11. It's a yaoi, I saw the anime, but there was only kissing.
  12. hello! a pleasure to meet you fellow yaoi fans..
  13. I have finally arrived in heaven or wherever I'm going (probably not heaven). YAOI FANGIRLS UNITE...I feel like Zim now
  14. HI!!!!!! Call me Kitty just wanted to say hi to ever fangirl out there! Fujoshis rule!!!!!!!!:leaf6::_red_fox 3:6onion72:
  15. onionn5 hi everyone! this is my first yaoi website i'been to, but i've been a yaoi fan for a looong time. Just wanna find more yaoi lovers really onion1
  16. I've been thinking of trying that one. Is it really that good? (Hungers for new yaoi)rabbit0
  17. I feel that if any religion were to unite the world, it would be the Yaoi Faith. 3:)
  18. Its nice to find a group of like minded individuals nosebleeds, feels and exploded ovaries abound
  19. Hi ! I just love Yaoi and I have to thank my friend for that she never did stop talking about yaoi so I just had to see for my self love love loverabbit8
  20. I've watched too, and read the manga. I have to say that it's a very good anime and with a very deep meaning. I think it's very beautiful.
  21. Hello! I'm a Yaoi fan girl and proud of it! Nice to meet you all! Finally not alone in my fangirling XD
  22. heelllooooo, i'm damn proud to be yaoi fan and it's SUCH a pleasure to meet you all!! :DDD
  23. YaoiLoverfangurl19

Loveless

I have watched it and it whas very good anime
  24. Hello to other yaoi fans im huge yaoi fangurl and tottaly love yaoi
  25. Hi too my fellow yaoi fans!!! I hope to learn about yaoi from you

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus