About This Club

Your place to share your first time with Yaoi
  1. What's new in this club
  2. The first yaoi story i ever read was kuroneko Kareshi no Asobikata by Sakyo Aya and i was totally impress about the art, the story, the development of the character and their relationship. is not only about sex is the human and the reality of our society what i enjoy about the yaoi genre.
  3. My first time I know yaoi when I read Deathnote fanfiction with pairing LightXL. And the first yaoi that I watched was Seka-ichi hatsukoi. I was very thrilled when I saw that hehe XP.
  4. The first yaoi I watced was Junjou Romantica .However the first yaoi I read was totally captivated
  5. My first exposure to yaoi...ooh. I stumbled upon it reading fan fiction. It was a kakashi and iruka story. I was completely shocked that i enjoyed it. So i started to seek more out and been hooked ever since.
  6. my first yaoi is fantasy yaoi manga a hard yaoi manga so it gave me a shock....
  7. SebastianMichealisFaustus

Your first yaoi

I read tons of fanfic about Kuroshitsuji and read a yaoi manga, Goukujo no Koibito I think.
  8. Hello? new intruder here. This just seemed like a really cool group! and the name applied to me! Please take care of me!
  9. various traps manga w/ yaoi content i guess... then... boku no pico... -//////////-
  10. My first yaoi anime was Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi, then Junjou romantica. The first mangas was also the same. Since then I started to look at yaoi in a different way.
  11. hurmm....well th first yaoi that i've known is a manga.. Sakura Gari manga... at first i was stunned ...but the more i read about it the more i like it... :hamtaro-005 (4): i wonder why....and now it seems i can't stop searching for a new yaoi story.... i don't mean to be rude but...i hope we all can get along well together...leaf4
  12. the first yaoi that i read was Yume musubi koi musubi i really liked it and after that i got addicted to the yaoi genre
  13. my first yaoi is sekai ichii hatsukoi:hamtaro-005 (9):
  14. the first time i saw the anime gravition i love yaoi ever sense & i'm a guy
  15. my first time reading yaoi was like wtf is this because my first yaoi manga was hoshi no yakata and that mange is hardcore so it kind of grossed my out but then I started to look in to yaoi after that
  16. i first yaoi i had was gravitation. While watching the series, my heart was beating fast and loud. i watched the series in one seating. i even ditched studying for an exam.
  17. i firstly read Junjou Romantica,it was awesome!:msn_red_fox 8
  18. Takumi kun is my first BL I know... And I'm real Y blood since then ^^ :hamtaro-005 (13)::hamtaro-005 (23):
  19. the first yaoi i watched was koisuru boukun and the first one i read was crimson spell
  20. what you do think when you first time you read yaoi?rabbit16

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus