About This Club

This is a group for the SHINee pairing Jongkey, where fans of the group can get together to discuss the awesomeness that is SHINee. Of course, also to mostly get together and be good little fangirls and boys to admire the perfection that is Jongkey! :D
  1. What's new in this club
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_adm...7&feature=plcp ahah i love that one... it sure was hot!! the power of their passion.. for music. xDD And i've already subscribed, obviously!! yes!! that channel is my... everday!! ^^''
  3. actually the first Kpop song i ever heard was "Ring Ding Dong" from Shinee. the sing got reallt stuck in the head! so i just coudln't help but wanting to hear it a agin... and that was how it started... i also noticed Jong first bc well... he is beautiful! xD But when i saw Key dancing all those kpop girl bands songs i couldn't take my eyes off him! ^^ so yeah... i got totally obsessed with him... his everything! inside and out... oh my... ^^'' later on the videos pairing these two together came along! *___* i just think they look perfect!! and i can never get enough of fangirling over those intimate moments they have... eheeheh
  4. Well, for me it was simple. I remember back in May of 2010 I got back into KPOP. It was thanks to 2NE1 and BIGBANG's Lollipop song. I kept hearing about a group called SHINee but I continued to ignore it. They were pretty popular and I finally heard "Ring Ding Dong" giving into their spell. ;D Now, in the beginning my favorite group member was Jonghyun and for some reason I despised Key. >.> I really didn't like how he was always with that "holier than thou" attitude. As I continued watching interviews and saw Hello Baby... There was no competition... I fell for Key instantly. I actually admire him SO MUCH. He shines so brightly and I cannot help but find him extremely attractive inside as well as out. Upon discovering the Almighty Key's awesomeness... I also stumbled upon many moments between him and Jonghyun... Thus Jongkey obsession was born! I love my SHINee boys, they're all wonderful. <3
  5. Hai everyone~ :msn_red_fox 5 I cannot even begin to pick my favorite JongKey moments, there are wayy too many! This pairing literally got me back into fanfiction writing, because they were just that convincing. >;3 I remember when the whole pocky kiss was all over the internet. All the fans were desperately waiting for a better fancam. [video=youtube;BIuN4-ObNS0] I dunno, something about how unsure Jonghyun seemed to be when Key complimented him. It was pretty enticing. rabbit16 For more Jongkey moments~ We all know of the wonderful Jongkey TV on youtube! http://www.youtube.com/user/JongKeyTV?feature=watch I'll add more goodies to the group soon~ Please post your fave moments, pictures/videos/text are all allowed! Have fun! We're all fans of Jongkey here so there's no holding back!

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus