About This Club

Yaoi obsessed!
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Date Masamune x sanada yukimura from sengoku basara yaoi
  3. Nowaki Kasuma x Hiroki Kamijou: Junjou Romantica & Takano Masamune x Onodera Ritsu: Sekaiichi Hatsukoi :leaf15:
  4. My favorite is couple from okane ga nai :*
  5. My favorite couples are Milo and Camus from Saint Seiya and Ritsuka and Soubi from Loveless
  6. ' w ' Aahh! There's soo many! But I guess I'll have to go with the "main" ones... There's Shiki and Akira from Togainu no Chi and there's also Shizuo and Izaya from Durarara!! (>u<) Of course, Shiki and Shizuo just HAVE to me semes!
  7. I love junjou romantica too! though i can't exactly remember their names. ^___^
  8. I have a few favourites but i can't remember them much, so here are the ones i do remember Misaki and Usami from Junjou Romantica The two main boys from Gakuen Heaven, i can't quite remember their names Naruto & Sasuke and Sasori & Deidara from fanmade Naruto yaoi Hmm I have to admit, i haven't really watched a lot of yaoi anime, maybe four or five, or read any yaoi manga (they are hard to find where i live) Anyways discuss your fave couples too!

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus