1. What's new in this club
  2. me... maybe Shinobu. because my he similar with me
  3. YuikiYaya

Favorite couple?

for now, I like Nowaki x Hiroki but, in the future I hope Ijuuin x Yuu :3
  4. Kai114

Favorite couple?

I think my favorite couple is definitely UsagixMisaki but i do like NowakiXHiroki a lot as well
  5. Miharu_

Favorite couple?

All of them are cute and I love, but for some reason Nowaki and Hiroki are my top fave ♡
  6. SO just saw episode 1 of season 3. Somethings I saw so far... 1. OK on some level, Misaki and Usagi are still Misakia and Usagi. I hope their relationship grows much more in season 3, both in terms of with each other and as individuals. I saw some growth in season 2, which was awesome, but from watching episode 1 it felt like they took 2 steps forward and 2 steps back. Hopefully this season they will be taking more steps forward. 2. Interesting new character we get to meet here. Usagi's cousin. So far what I get is he's finally a family member Usagi is close to a bit, yet seems to look down on Misaki. I think in Japan cousin x cousin romances are OK, so he could be a rival to Misaki. Hope he has a more indepth character, than Usagi's half brother and father who seemed to have one aspect (love or hate Misaki), and helps drive Usagi and Misaki's relationship foreward. 3. Soooooo... Who decided to tone down the love scenes???? Season 1 was hot and passionate, as well as loving and touching! Now it has gone all PG on us. WTH? Which director decided that? Did they say... "Oh well, if the fangirls want hot hoy love sex, they can just go read the manga." Guys... if we wanted to read the manga, which many of us do, then we'd rea it but we are watching the anime that is based on the manga. Stop toning down the love scenes! 4. Love the new theme song! The new ending theme song... Call me at episode 2. Though Imust say... Hiro-san is SMILING in the theme song. Thought he was doomed to frowning for all eternity. It was awesome. Though what happened to Terrorist?Did they get haircuts? Get new artists? :/ Those are my points! Feel free to discuss.
  7. Zxaxnxextxkxa

Favorite couple?

Usagi and Misaki :3!
  8. daydreaming

Favorite couple?

Probably Shinobu and Miyagi...
  9. Which one got your feelings going haywire? Which one made you fangirl squeal till the nearest person decided to move? Which one just made you instantly happy? Made you wanna keep watching... For me it's all of them! Okay but seriosuly from ep 1 i was hooked and wanted more immediatly! I still want more... so which one do you enoy rewatching the most? (okay for me honestly... the first episode... the scene where Msaki cries for Usagi just got me! Then episode where Misaki says "I Love You" in the ferriswheel, just caught me by surprise. Like did he really say it? I was so happy haha. also in the manga and another part I like is when he calls Usagi brother "baaaaaka" i just loved his face! And then the strawberries, ahh gotta stop talking here!) Can't wait for season 3!:Jumping around:
  10. Misaki... I'm innocent lawl, but i feel like I relate to him the most. I'm often looking after others, can be moody and get flustered over silly things easily. :Wink: and we even look alike! he's the male version of me, I have brown hair and green eyes, and both short and thin haha.
  11. Haruka Kaien

Favorite couple?

Nowaki/Hiroki definitely. But Misaki/Usagi is very cute too :_red_fox 8
  12. Elegance

Favorite couple?

My favorite couple is Misaki and Usagi, their story had the most romance.
  13. I was a little disappointed after watching the Junjou Romantica OVA, because it was lacking the romance that the original episodes had. I feel that it could of been done better.
  14. Neimanne

Favorite couple?

Junjou Egoist! (NowakiXHiroki) They are so cute! Oh god, so many feels~~
  15. Rhye_Meow

Favorite couple?

I love nowakiand hiro san,, Hiro san is so akward sometimes. It's cute..
  16. A bit of nowaki, chasing a man who's too far away from me,.. (may or may not love me, still not sure) A bit of misaki. Clueless someyime and cant admit my own feelings..
  17. vadess40

Favorite couple?

I love the egoist couple... They're so cute together and the love scenes are well done for those two!
  18. RebbaNanmi

Favorite couple?

Out of all the coupling I love terrorist pairing the most.
  19. RebbaNanmi

Best Junjou Moment

I loved it when the terrorist aiding airing finally got together in manga and anime. I also love when Usagi and Misaki first made love in season 1 and in the manga. When Nowaki and Hiroki first made up love in the library in thr manga and anime
  20. Hiroki too... a bit similar experience as the one who posted this topic. OTL
  21. Mikoto Yukata

Best Junjou Moment

I LUV WHEN HIRO-SAN FINALLY TELLS NOWAKI THAT HE LOVES HIM!!!! I TOTALLY CRIED T^T. (and I also LUV the smex scene in the manga) >///<:7yoyo10:

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus