About This Club

For anyone who loves the Supernatural series!~
  1. What's new in this club
  2. hentai-heicho

Introduce yourselves!~

Hi! I started watching Supernatural last year, because of all the Destiel spam i was seeing on tumblr I immediately fell in love the fanfic communities and the craziness of the show. I honestly don't have a favorite character but i ship both wincest and destiel like crazy!
  3. M1st3rSk3l3t0n

Introduce yourselves!~

Hi, L4mB here Some friends fixed me with Supernatural and for my favorite chars, look @JenovaVII s list ;P
  4. shulan33

Introduce yourselves!~

Hi I'm Shulan and I actually got into the series fairly recently, like last year. Netflix had all the seasons on DVD available for instant watch and I gave it a try, my mom was/is a huge fan and we have similar tastes so I said why not. And then I guess I just got addicted to it, have watched every single episode, even spending my lunch break watching Supernatural lol. My favorite character is Castiel makes me laugh so hard! And I also have a fondness for Dean. Can't wait till the next season~!!!!
  5. ao_sora

Introduce yourselves!~

ao_sora here i love supernatural! the story loved it! so funny, and touchy especially abaout brother relationship between Sam and Dean. My favorite character is castiel so CUTErabbit8
  6. JenovaVII

Introduce yourselves!~

I've been into Supernatural ever since it started airing, in 2005. My favorite character is and has always been Dean; he is bad ass, hilarious and has such a complexity despite his usual frivolous behavior that is fascinating. I also love Cas and really like Crowley. Oh, and Death is awesome, he looks creepily funny while eating pizza. My Supernatural OTP is Dean/Cas/Dean. The first seasons are really fun with its episodic nature but my most favorite season was the forth, I think, with all the Hell business, the pain and the hurt, Dean's 'recuperation', the introduction of Cas and the other angels... And I love to death the episode where Dean first puts his torture skills to use on Alastair, it was really intense. Talking about Alastair, he was brilliant, he shouldn't have been killed so soon but oh well.
  7. aman.bhatti38

Introduce yourselves!~

Hi, I'm aman.bhatti38. The first time I found Supernatural was through Supernatural The Animation. My favorite characters are all of them. I wish that Supernatural just goes on forever. Love the show! =)
  8. So tell us who you are, how did you first find Supernatural and what makes you love it, who are your favourite characters or anything you want!~

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus