About This Club

Are you an uke? Are you a fan of Yaoi and love to read mangas with those cute, little innocent ukes with their semes just waiting to be punished? Join...and let the cuteness override you! <3
  1. What's new in this club
  2. littlespiral

Ukes!~Who do you like? :D

I'm currently obsessed with this whole omegaverse genre of yaoi. in case you have not heard of it, it was adapted from the western genre/idea of alpha/beta/omega fendom. i love ukes with omega quality- they carry sex pheromone, goes into heat cycle, and having the possibility of getting pregnant (mpreg!!)
  3. He would be possessive over me a little jealous, he has to be able to sweep me away. I would love to play games too.
  4. Noiz16

Uke's

I think personality is important and so is looks, so both.
  5. beni-hime

Uke's

Both. For example Marco Bodt.
  6. The affectionate, cuddly type who is overprotective. Not to an extreme though. Yandere's are like 'holy shite! he/she's got an axe! I'm outta here'. At least to me anyway.
  7. Yaoi is my lifeblood. It's the most amazing thing I've ever had the pleasure of encountering. I love all Yaoi~~! Also my favorite type of uke is the masochistic type. I just love the really submissive, super cute ukes! Makes me wanna shower them with affection. Though sometimes I love the sadistic types. Some of them are scary though. Scary as hell. Eren is an example of a beautiful uke. His eyes are just omg. Not to mention Hinata. lovely lil ball of sunshine he is.
  8. yukki-kun

please roleplay

i wanna roleplay! someone message me!
  9. loooooove the uke from otokogokoro/tokimekigokoro (and all the other books jun is in because it's an entire series xD) !!!! super adorable innocent ukes eeee (*≧∀≦*) //but if we're talking about couples that aren't canon then eren takes the cake lol. fabulous eyes and fluffy hair, broo.
  10. woo man late to this party ^^ but definitely an overprotective/possessive seme xD the type who gets jealous easily but not so much to the point where it goes into yandere mode.
  11. Lol a new newbie here cheetah5
  12. Well I really like Love Stage and Izume is just the cutest Uke ever! :leaf15: I like innocent, but I also like the S and M one's most S
  13. I'm kind of a M, so I'd like one that would be in control and over power me! yoyo5
  14. I have seen so many ukes and semes, and I love all kinds. Though, to be honest, I find it adorable when there is this uke that has a sassy attitude, but then when it comes to love they are just so timid and inexperienced! So, sooo adorable!!! :cuteonion57:
  15. I like the affectionate type. You know, some cuddling here and there. It would be nice if he is a little bit possessive, making me feel wanted and needed. Oh, and in bed... I don't mind it a little bit rough...
  16. thenerdyuke

Uke's

i agree with tiger lilly
  17. thenerdyuke

Uke's

*looks at them cutely as he gulps a bit * hi I'm new here*
  18. Maybe a seme like Usami from Junjou romantica~ XD who love me also protect me, maybe can be over protecting and possesive~ and I like if my seme is a sadist~ rabbit4 foxy2 oh and have "ore-sama" attitude would be nice~ XD
  19. Sakuralo

Uke's

Both are important...i am agreeing with Tiger lily
  20. Someone who loves me for who I am and accepts all of me but also someone who is a little possesive and over protecting. Loves to cuddle and kiss and maybe a little sadistic :leaf5:
  21. Here, you can say what you wish your perfect seme would be. Would he be possessive or insanely jealous? Would he be the romantic prince who sweeps you off your feet, or would he have complete control over you and show his sadistic side? Share your fantasies as well! For me, my dream seme would be romantic and likes to cuddle for me. But I would also want him to make me so embarrassed I can't say a word and take complete control over me. He would also tie me up so I couldn't get away and kiss me senseless.:hamtaro-005 (5): So what is your dream seme?rabbit12
  22. for now my fave uke is shiro n noririn from love pistols n akihito from viewfinder.. naruto, absolutely..
  23. Keru-chan

please roleplay

Lol, then we're three newbies :hamtaro-005 (8):
  24. WindyRain

please roleplay

I'm new too rabbit2
  25. iloveweapons

please roleplay

:9onion70: i do too but i'm so new to this no one talks to me
  26. iloveweapons

Ukes!~Who do you like? :D

now i have to think. i've roleplayed so much i don't even know who i like as a uke the best. XD i have to much OC's but i think i love nagaito the most as an uke because i love how i make him react to stuff. its funny for me and hes just plain kawaii. i actually like the innocent types but then sometimes it pisses me off so i mostly like the ritsu ( sekai-ichi ) type uke's

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus