About This Club

The group name sort of speaks for itself; talk about favorite pairings from Axis Powers Hetalia
  1. What's new in this club
  2. hy. I'm just newbie here.. :Wink:
  3. Kohaku tsubasa

Favorite Hetalia Pairing?

germany + italy,japan + greece,england + u.s,and china is fine alone sadly.:Dancing:
  4. bolabuluhitam

I enjoy all of them, wehehe, but my most favorite is Germany x Italy , can`t get enough of them! ^ ^
  5. My absolute fav is always Usuk
  6. Germany and Italy. ♥(>ω・)ノ
  7. YaoiFanfictionWriter

GerIta UsUk FrUk rabbit4foxy1:cuteonion41::banhbao43:
  8. Sebastian Michaelis<3

america and england germany and italia and greece and japan those are my favorite parings <3rabbit4rabbit8:leaf7::leaf15::leaf5::5yoyo34::7yoyo10:
  9. flowersoverboys

Germany and italy!!! Totally given!:hamtaro-005 (10): Poland and Lithuania ABSOLUTELY CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hamtaro-005 (5):
  10. Oh, and Poland Lithuania :cuteonion41:
  11. greece japan ^^ Italy Gramany >.< Sweden Finland Austria Switzerland XD Romano Spain ^.^ Amerika England ^_^ Prussia Russia Puahaha Yaoi 4 ever >.<
  12. otameganekko

UsUk Spamano GerIta GiriPan RoChu
  13. Germany with almost anyone and Lichtenstein x Austria they're a cute couple :hamtaro-005 (6):
  14. I'm multishipper, but my favorite is PruGer s2
  15. GerIta, UsUk, PruCan. <3
  16. Germany and Italy! :cuteonion46: Sweden and Finland! US and UK! ------------------------------ In that exact order are my three favorites ^_^
  17. Awkward Otaku.

i like germany and italy iejrilhelkjqewtr its so cute!~>w< usuk greece and japan Sweden and Finland Austria and Switzerland Spain and romano and yes chibitalia holy rome as well!~ onion0
  18. cat_greenmoon

I have to share this video....it's just so.....yummy....Hope everyone else enjoys it too!
  19. cat_greenmoon

Yeah I think Greece and Japan are so much alike! And I loved the chibitalia episodes with HRE and Italy....so adorable! >.< And you know there's something going on between England and America. You don't just take a little country in without some major plans for it in the future. XD
  20. vampireluvr97

Dude, when I thought of Germany and Italy, I immediately went to the love between chibitalia and holy roman empire. They are so adorable, and I still think that HRE is Germany from so many things that are a like. But my favorite couples would have to be EnglandXAmerica, and a little bit of GreeceXJapan.
  21. cat_greenmoon

I think my favorite is the obvious one: Germany and Italy. They're just so adorable together and you know its canon!
  22. To be honest, I personally pair Prussia ( Gilbert Bellischmidt ) with almost everyone. Who do you guys pair? :hamtaro-005 (4):

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus