About This Club

I'd like to meet some members who like Photoshop as much as i do and have some fun in this group, organizing some contests and share tricks, tutorials and any other methods to improve ourselves :) You don't have to be a pro to join, beginner, advanced is fine, just join!
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Tetsu

Let's know eachother

Hello there Senpai-tachi!! I am Tetsu... I'm fairly new in using photoshop. I've started more or less a month ago... ((: I have PS CC installed imy laptop and that's pretty much all I have.. Errr... about style ... something not very hardcore. I like fantasy-ish styles.
  3. Drag

Let's know eachother

I've been working with PSE for a while, now CS6, and mainly use the prog for photo manip, gfx work for sets/wallies/banners and other random projects for hobby and work. My basic style = random. I have no style since different images influence me in different ways and I like playing around/trying new things.
  4. Nesnesa

Let's know eachother

Hi, just call me nes and I've just started using photoshop for around 2 months and playing around with some posters and signature or facebook banner. I'm using CS5, and yeah still a loang way to be better on using photoshop
  5. XtreamVamp

Friendly Match: Freestyle

is this still going on? ^^ if yes, i would make somthing as well
  6. XtreamVamp

Let's know eachother

hey i'm maka, i dont know when it actually started when i used ps. i know the first ps i used was version 5 but now i'm stuck on cs3. i use it to edit my photos and make, bg's for my pc or avas and sigs. i even made the design 4 my mothers website. ^^ i'm no pro. just doing it as a little hobby and i still lack a lot of tricks, which i know can be done xD i lernd some in school but due to lack of practice at that time, i forgot them again >,< but i'm always having fun making new stuff :3
  7. ellymate

Anyone else interested in the contest? if not we'll start the poll
  8. KYOKO

Let's know eachother

Hello, I'm kyoko.. I hve PS CS3 & CS5 in mylaptop, i enjoy editing photo.. I learn PS from youtube tutorial since three month ago.. still bad at it.
  9. <3Gaara

Let's know eachother

Hi, so.... I'm <3Gaara, I basically use PS like paint, cuz I don't know how to use basically any of the features.
  10. wolfiechan

Let's know eachother

Hmm.. okay, I want to introduce myself here.. Just call me wolfie.. I just started editing pictures with photoshop and I'm still practicing.. About a year ago, a friend asked me to make him a banner.. I really don't know what he meant by that.. So I searched about it.. Then I stumbled on a forum.. (another forum) and saw what he meant by that banner.. So, I just experimented on doing it.. And that time, I just installed PS on my comp.. I just experimented on it and after that, he encouraged me to practice some more and join competitions.. Just like you, ellymate.. But I think that I still need more practice and I don't think I've found my own style.. So, that's it I guess..
  11. wolfiechan

hoho~ this is my entry! Picture used: Set:
  12. ellymate

Picture used: Set:
  13. First activity with the only existing members, me and wolfie. Theme: Freestyle Size: preferable no more than 500x300 Deadline: until both of us posts their work. If there is anyone interested, please post here your signature, the more the better ^_^
  14. ellymate

Let's know eachother

As all of you know, i'm elly, owner of this group, i'd really like to have some partners to play along with. i'm not looking for experienced members or only photoshop users, those who use GIMP can also join it will be my pleasure to have you along. I first started in PS probably 2 years ago, but my real experience with it started like an year ago or something like that. At first i only used to render, so that was basically my main activity in PS. After one year, i made my first signature for a dear friend of mine and she encouraged me to participate in some competitions and continue working [on another forum]. Sincerely...i really sucked at first, but who doesn't face such a step in the beginning? by practicing i found my style and i'd like to think that i have improved, ofc there is also place for more improvement and i don't plan to stop here XD. I'd like to have some more companions who like PS and have some fun. Nice to meet ya and looking forward to our work together XD
  15. Heya, i'd first want to start with an introduction of ourselves ^_^. Let's know each other and share some of our information about the experience in PS and anything that we might find useful to know about each other

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus