About This Club

I'd like everyone to share their opinions about the best yaoi mangakas they like. Starting with the art, plot, character built and so on, anything that makes you think "yeah, this is a wonderful mangaka!"
  1. What's new in this club
  2. All hail the queen of making you feel not only the love between men to the bone but a whole other myriad of emotions. with her words, with her drawings - fml, some of those expressions on their faces, I swear, how can she - with the interesting plot lines and diversified cast of characters... Yoneda Kou-sama, I bow to you, I do the dogeza, I'll do anything you want if only you'll never stop blessing us with your fantastic work.
  3. Nekota Yanezo is my life! 2015 post :hamtaro-005 (8):
  4. Sadaharo mika art is bst for me i mean his intense story line n his art are so awesome M a bit fan of forbidden so i like him a lot
  5. My favorites are Haruka Minami and Yoneda Kou. *_* I'm in love with their works
  6. Ryou Sakurai, Yamamoto Kotetsuko, Sakira, Shoowa, Junko, Sakuraga Mei, Yamato Nase, Yoneda Kou, CJ Michalski, Asia Watanabe, Lemon Ichijou
  7. welcometothedarkside

Who's your fav. Yaoi mangaka?

So far I only have three (even though I have litterally read dozens of manag): Koneda, kou; Okuyama, Puku; and Maki, Ebishi. rabbit4
  8. i loved yamane amano, kouga yun, nakamura shungiku and asuma risai works.. but last night i saw Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai, i loved it too!! that's great story... :hamtaro-005 (4): that's my fave yaoi until now... excellent piece of art... great job sensei
  9. Toyama Mako SAKURAGI Yaya FUJII Sakuya Fujisaki Kou ICHIJOU Lemon NAONO BOHRA FUJII Mitori Asou Kai Shimizu Yuki YUKIMURA MOEGI Yuu
  10. my most ultimate best yaoi mangaka is MADARAME HIRO-SAMA!!!
  11. My Favourite Mangakas are Minase Masara, Yoneda Kou, Fujisaki Kou and Fuwa Shinri because they all drawn interesting drama plots, hot men and hotter sex scenes lol
  12. My favorite manga is Takumi-kun ^^ It's the first manga that I know ^^
  13. For me my fav mangaka is Yoneda Kou
  14. FAV: Yamane Ayano Kanbe Akira Nakamura, Shungiku And more
  15. My faves artist so far: Takatsuki Noboru - I LOVE his works! Takarai Rihito - I love her work Erii Misono - I love her "Cosair" Manga very much! xD as well as any others Abe Miyuki - "Super Lovers" is one of my best FAV manga from her Madarame Hiro - Her stories are so deep! I really recommend her LEE Sun-Young - I've stumbled upon a manhwa called "Deep Bloody Night" by her and it was--her art was just... stunning! Sera - I fell in love with her "Tsuki to Yabanjin" manga; been a fan ever since Yamamoto Kotetsuko - Recommend "Mankai Darling" and many more I agree with you! Ayano Yamane is one of the great manga I've ever known! xD Currently reading "Crimson Spell" manga and have the first volume of it too bad that's the only one I could find and buy at suncoat ;_; Nekota Yanezo - Curently reading "Elektel Delusion" Asou Kai - One of my most fave!! I recommend "Sorenari ni Shinken Nandesu" I know I got more but they came to mind first I hope you like these artists too
  16. my fav's r Higashino Yuu and I'm soooooo in love with Kodaka Kazuma's work kyaaaaaaaaa :leaf15::7yoyo10::Red_fox7::cuteonion41::Red_fox:
  17. I have a lot of favourites XD But i must admit Naono Bhora, Yamane Ayano, Fuwa Shinri and Youka Nitta are my all times favourite I love characters with very deep expressions, these mangaka express the characters feelings so damn well, and of course let's not forget they're hot as hell too So yeah, i'll go with them XD
  18. I have lots of favorites but I have to go with Ayano Yamane and Minami Haruka
  19. Ayano's artwork is very beautiful...but her best works are slow in coming out
  20. My favorite yaoi mangaka is Ayano Yamane recently! Like her artwork a lot!
  21. Guess i should be the one starting a discussion ^_^. So the first theme will be fav yaoi magaka, i have many favs since i'm very atracted to the art and the plot in general XD. Well i first look at the art and after get into the plot and characters As a small list i like: Ayano Yamane AGAWA Kouko AJIMINE Sakufu FUJIKAWA Ruri FUJIYAMA Hyouta KOIDE Mieko MADARAME Hiro MAMAHARA Ellie MOTONI Modoru Naono Bohra NITTA Youka SAKURAGI Yaya TAKAGI Ryou TENZEN Momoko TOHJOH Asami

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus