About This Club

For the fans of YUNJAE like me!
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Joongie

Real or not?

I don't think they are together or dating or so. ButI do believe that there's more than just friendship. They might not realise themself but it was there. It's quite normal when you live together with people 24/7 that something develops.
  3. Joongie

Yunjae fanfics<3

I'm not only reading Yunjae fanfiction I'm writing them myself And I do miss them too. Sometimes so much it hurts!
  4. Sehundaehyuniloveu044

Friens anymore?

Hmmm ....yeah!!
  5. azura_fujoshi

YUNJAE or JAEHO?

me too, yunjar is a better name, besides jae is more femenine and yunho is very manly to be the delicate part as uke, it's weird to me read some fic jaeho because is like change the roles, to me uke is uke, and seme is seme, i'm not so much about suke heheh but yunjae is great!!!! :hamtaro-005 (23):
  6. Miss Blank

YUNJAE or JAEHO?

it was same.. isn't it? but I think 'yunjae' sounds better..
  7. panda16

Yunjae fanfics<3

I love to reading YUNJAE and YOOSU fan fic since 2007 but I like also the other couples of TVXQ. I really miss YUNJAE
  8. babysky_intheice

Yunjae fanfics<3

well, maybe we otaku are not into novels, but I think yunjae fanfics are interesting...and it's still yaoi..kekeke is there any of you like to read yunjae fanfictions?
  9. haely13

Friens anymore?

I don't think its so simple to break a bond that lasted for years but then again we are dealing with SM which is korea Big 3 in the entertainment world (screw SME) so i'm pretty much sure that SM wouldn't allow much contact between Yunjae. Even though Yunho and Jaejoong might not meet or contact each other much but i think they still consider each other as friends
  10. haely13

YUNJAE or JAEHO?

Definately Yunjae, Jaejoong more feminine features makes him an ideal uke for the more manly Yunho.
  11. mockjei

YUNJAE or JAEHO?

I honestly prefer "YunJae"... it sort of sets whose seme and whose uke rabbit16
  12. mockjei

Friens anymore?

The friendship they had for all those years, can't be broken by something like SME! it's a discussion I have almst whenever I get to meet with my unnie... those guys were far too close to cut ties just because of they're not in the same band anymore [which still gets on my nerves!]. I know some might say I exaggerate or something but it gets me to tears everytime I think about it! I cant believe SME took advantage of their naïveness and made them sign that contract, work them day and night with no rest, pay them about 2% only of what they get SME from all albums they sold and whatnots and then kick JYJ just because they wanted to get what's rightfully theirs! Jeez! And then there's this whole story where SME set to destroy JYJ but thankfully they've failed... oops sorry I went out of topic...
  13. babysky_intheice

Curiosity

I agree with everyone here^^ too bad they could not be together.. T__________T It reminds me of tragic stories like 'Romeo-Juliet', 'titanic' etc. (i love dramatic and angsty stories<3) it's very difficult to find that kind of love these days ...so sweet and sincere...:3onion15: lately there are lots of rumors about them circulated among fans.. i'd love to believe that indeed, they are still secretly seeing each other<3 ohoho... Oh! Now Jae-umma also gets a new rival! Sam Lansky! LOL
  14. babysky_intheice

YUNJAE or JAEHO?

both are cool for me...rabbit14 but from what I see, somehow they themselves seem to prefer yunjae... well, even though Jaejoong is a bit shy to admit it, but from his attitude he seems to feel happy and comfortable to be treated as the uke.. ahahah ... :leaf5: therefore, I prefer yunjae too<3 leaf1
  15. Do you like more YUNJAE or JAEHO?
  16. JYJ+TVXQ=Awesome

Friens anymore?

I sure hope that they are still friends. It would be sad to think that after all they have done together and been through that there no longer exists any friendship between them. After watching so many videos of the five of them together it is hard to believe that their friendship would be so easily dismissed.
  17. babysky_intheice

Friens anymore?

oh they have to... haha cuz yunjae can't live without each other yeahh..
  18. Miro

Friens anymore?

I hope they are still in contact with each other! I know last year in July Jaejoong posted this on his Twitter: “I don’t know if I should be saying this… I miss Yunho and Changmin… No matter what anyone says, they’re our members and I know them better than anyone else… People might say it’s pointless in saying this but… I want to see them again. It’s been a while.” He wanted to see againg Yunho and Changmin. I hope they did met since then XD
  19. For you JAE and YUNHO are still in contact with each other?
  20. rikucchi

Real or not?

I agree with panda16.. there is ot real don't you think it's just a fanservice??
  21. Miro

Real or not?

I agree with mjjeje. All those stares, all their acts... cannot be fake. Besides... you could see the tention and attraction between them almost in every TV show or concert they had. I don't think it's something you could fake...
  22. Miro

Question

I like many pics with them. Some of my favorites:
  23. mjjeje

Question

Oh God. I have lots of favorite pictures of them. @____@ Fantaken photos, fanart, photoshopped (Chinese shippers are really the best in manips OTL), official (Miroticcccc!), Photoshoots and a lot lot lot more. And the very first Yunjae on screeeeeeeen! (Not really a picture lmao)
  24. mjjeje

Real or not?

Real as in dating each other. I can't really think that they are just best friends since all the conversations, videos etc are something. Like Jae's message in Mirotic, "My Other Half Yunho, I love you." I almost died because of that.lmao And Yunho called Jae his other half to. /dying
  25. mjjeje

Curiosity

Aside from Jaejoong being my bias in TVXQ, they have this aura that is shouting that they do like each other or whatsoever. No once can deny that there is really a chemistry between them. And for me, they are real. Real as in dating. Lmao. /fangirling
  26. For you the YUNJAE is real or not? For me is not real, they're not gay but there is something more than a very good friendship between YUNHO and JAE,what do you think? :leaf2:

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus