About This Club

This group shall talk about the anime Loveless.. about the characters, the episodes, and much much more ^^
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Nyuchanxx

Your favourite character

wow guys go for the ones you are meant to love much! Although I have to say my favourite character is almost Soubi (I have cosplayed him as well!). But actually overall my favourite character is Ritsu, I love him so much but I hate his guts too! I think he has the best character development and has a really clear personality that stays crystal cut all the way through, I hope he isn't dropped after what happened in the newer chapters!
  3. Lunelill

Manga or Anime?

What do you prefer manga ou anime? I prefer manga but anime it's really good. A rather quick end for the anime consequently I prefer manga. But recent volumes are running around in circles. Although it's still interesting and the last volume output (France for me) change this a little impression. What do you think?
  4. Lunelill

Your favourite character

Ritsuka and Sobi. They are a really interesting caracter.
  5. Guest

Your favourite character

Ritsuka And Soubi~!
  6. Befaid

Your favorite episode

Episode 2...That kiss was like an explosion onion13
  7. Befaid

Your favourite character

Soubi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! onion0
  8. Ok here I go then since nobody asked about the best kiss ever rabbit0 (in my oppinion always)!!!!!!!!!! THE BEST KISS WAS IN EPISODE 2 !!!!! :leaf15: So whats your idea about that ? :cuteonion50:
  9. KiraMidnight

Your favourite character

I have 2 I like Ritsuka,I used him before as my neko character before finding the one I am now And Soubi,HE IS SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! If I'm only allowed one I completly choose Soubi
  10. Vicious

Your favourite character

Natsuo, Youji, Yayoi, and Ritsuka. If I had to pick one, then Natsuo.
  11. Mors

Your favourite character

Ritsuka and Soubi are my favourite by far
  12. Mors

Your favorite episode

i loved the first one the best but all of them are great still
  13. Echizen Yuki

Your favourite character

For me it would have to be Ritsuka.... He has a really strong and cute personality!! Sometimes he just looks like a total girl!!! For me I guess!!
  14. UeharaAi

Your favorite episode

I cant choose which one but I really love the part where Soubi send a text message asking Ritsuka to kiss him~ It's sooo sweet<3333
  15. yaoiluv0987

Your favourite character

I O.M.G love Ritsuka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hamtaro-005 (5):
  16. Morphine~

Your favourite character

Mine is Ritsuka!! :hamtaro-005 (6):
  17. MiloxCamus69

Your favourite character

I love Soubi! <3 But I also like the Zero male pair (Natsuo and... I don't remember the other T.T)
  18. blackrose713

Your favourite character

my favorites are Yayoi and Kio, theyre such spazzes i love them ^ ^
  19. ao_sora

Your favourite character

soubi love him so much i love passionate guy
  20. Sasunarufan13

Your favourite character

Ritsuka and Soubi Ritsuka is just so adorable!
  21. ella.

Your favourite character

My favourite character is Ritsuka because he has a strong personality although he's just a kid, I also like his rebelious self, it's very cute. Soubi is also an interesting character but sometimes he pisses me off.
  22. panda16

Your favorite episode

I like the last episode
  23. What epsiode did you like the best? Mine was when Ritsuka and his friends went to the fair and Soubi followed him. He showed his jealousy then.
  24. panda16

Your favourite character

I :leaf15: SOUBI!!
  25. vampireluvr97

Your favourite character

Same as well, but I can't help to think of the two girls (oh, why can't I remember their names) and the two boys who stay with doubt for a time being (since they failed their mission, and why can I not remember their name?!)
  26. cat_greenmoon

Your favourite character

I love Ritsuka and Soubi! They are so adorable together. I also like the Zero pairs and Yayoi. He's so cute! ^.^

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus