About This Club

hard and good please!
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Non-stop in every position that's pleasurable till I faint. yoyo5 -Ramentan yoyo6
  3. for me, i would go all the way. and perhaps getting punished by semes.
  4. for me, i would go all the way. and perhaps getting punished by semes.
  5. we'll i'm a seke, but I'll probably be the uke for this one. I'd like to be fucked until we both collapse and can't possibly go another round (maybe even till we pass out) and i'll definitely be walking funny for a week, having to constantly hide all the hickeys and possible rope/cuff abrasions.
  6. I'm an uke, maybe until I passed out... :hamtaro-005 (6):
  7. I would let my seme bang me until i couldnt stand for a week:cuteonion41: :Red_fox11:
  8. Wooh! I just read this.. But it would be better if it's a manga.. ahahaa
  9. hmmm..... depends on the position, I'd probably be uke.... (If I were a guy) do it until I pass out. )
  10. I'll be the seme and I'LL GO ALL OUT!!! No breaks! I'll bang my uke like a set of drums...literally he won't be able to walk for a few weeks lol rabbit4
  11. well, i could be the one being violated tho ._. I'll leave it to your imaginations
  12. well if it where me I will surely do it until he passed out and couldn't stand up, I'll tie him up, then i'll make him feel pain at first making him cry until he find pleasure in pain and he is the one that's going to beg for it yeah! heheeh!! onion3 and i really love making wild one's down to their knees :_red_fox 9
  13. Hmm. Well I would want it to go on as long as possible. And I love S&M play - in my mind, it would be an opportunity worth taking advantage of.
  14. it's great! anyone has initiation ii?
  15. I am seke. I will go all the way. I am pervert and I love pain and it doesnt matter how hard you'll fuck me. and i'll do the same to you. Hail hardcore. whahaha.
  16. l will lock my uke and fuck him until everyone notice that we both are together! Muahahahah!!! rabbit1
  17. If i were a guy i would lock my uke up in chains and whip him till he pleads for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hamtaro-005 (6):
  18. I'm an S,,, >.<,,,, muwahahahahahaha!!!! if this ever happens, my lover's imagination would not even reach what would i be doing,,, LOOOOOOOL

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus