About This Club

Here is place for share your love of Tenimyu... ^^
  1. What's new in this club
  2. I like 3rd Seigaku cast when Sakurada Dori are Echizen and Seto Koji plaied Eiji *o*
  3. yaoi_hoshi

Do you need info...

huwa.... many info here, X3 I love Prince of Tennis, but I recently get in Tenimyu, hope in here I can get more information,
  4. That's 6th Dream Live... members are 4th Seigaku... People get mistake the Dream Live and Seigaku generation... Each Dream Live was perform by different generation... And 4th Seigaku did 5th and 6th Dream Live... And 1st Season of Tenimyu end with 5th Seigaku...
  5. purple_kyu

Which Seigaku generation do you like?

i like the 6th seigaku that is most powerfull,...,,when the dai_chan and mao cry they are so sweet,,.,.,.,..,love it,.. <strong><em>
  6. Well... all the casting was done by auditioning... But, this audition did alway go same time and even they audition for some role they might end up different role... Well... there was reason for double casting... they plan on tour out side Japan that time so during that tour 5th cast take stage in Japan... And 4th cast go on tour in Taiwan and Korea... Tour itself isn't that long but still they don't want to make Japanese fan to lose that time... And that work well they keep that double cast performance until the end of 4th cast...
  7. Yeah there are some weaknesses there. Not everyone can sing or dance... I've seen/heard broken pattern here and there. How do cast get selected? How come the 4th and 5th everyone had at some point worked together?? They're the superstars but... the challenges they had to go through...was difficult, nee?
  8. I like 4th cast! And Dai-chan cried a lot! Example in Treasure Match Shitenhouji Feat Higa. He wasn't able to speak. My heart melted... It's an epic moment! And he was the only one who cried in the Supporters DVD when they watched DL 6th and the graduation part
  9. Asclepius

Which Seigaku generation do you like?

Oh, i can understand Mao crying. Let me tell you. I hated the 4th Golden Pair so much at first, cause they screwed my favorite song, the first "golden pair sng". They couldn't balance their respiration with the singing. The first Golden Pair did it greatly. I consider Dream live 5th as an accident. And also, it's the staff fault. they should have known that Mao, Toyoda and other actors couldn't sing it. Now i really like Daisuke, Mao, Tomo, Shougo, Hirata and Furukawa as part of tenimyu. Mao was able to sing songs made for his voice and he was ok in Do Your Best. -------------- First Golden Pair song - the audio is better in Dream Live 1st. The same song in Dream Live 5th ><
  10. Oh I see.... Thank you lady for your nice & fun features here ^^ Ohayo ^^ :hamtaro-005 (4): :hamtaro-005 (10):
  11. I said Mao-kun... --;;; Dai-chan only cried during the last performace they did on stage also watch of DL6...
  12. 5555... Did Maochan cry?? Wowww... I think Daichan voice is so powerful & cool ^^ Good night, lady ^^
  13. 1978

Do you need info...

^^ Thanks a lot for the details, Hama san ^^ I think Japanese is quite hard language (for me to search for more) Anyway, really thank for your always kindness reply too ^^ Arigato.... :hamtaro-005 (10): :hamtaro-005 (12):
  14. They all get audition for part, most of them always get the part they audition for... And not all of them are good at singing and dancing... Dai-chan wasn't good at daning when he got the role of Tezuka... I hear Mao-kun cried when he did first perfomance... He didn't know thing about singing and dancing when he was cast for ther role... So he work hard but still he didn't nail the role... so he cried I think... ^^;;; So, yes, it is hard... but, not only this but all the stage work are hard...
  15. hama71

Do you need info...

Well... there are a lot of stage work like Tenimyu... Manga in to stage musical... Bleach, Slam Dunk, Dear Boys(Not sure about the title...) and so one... Before the get into Dream live... they alway has smaller stage performace... Any way... I don't know the all the detail... It's best read the info up there...
  16. 1978

Behind story...

Ummmm... Sorry to hear that... I've only watched 5th & 6th... I'll find the first ones... Thanks a lot for the valuable details too ^^ :hamtaro-005 (4): :hamtaro-005 (10):
  17. ^^ Thanks a lot Hama san for the details... I'm still a bit confused with the cast... All I know is how hard to join & sing while dancing... Such a tiring & hard work ^^ But They Can Do ^^ :hamtaro-005 (22)::hamtaro-005 (21):
  18. 1978

Do you need info...

Dear Hama san ^^ You're the GOOGLE for me this way (Yojichan suggested me to asked you about this ^^) I like the Tenimyu a lot... I think it's such a miracle Stage concert for Youth.... How Japanese creators did it... Collected many guys, hard rehearsal and so on.... Really terrific ^^ Thanks a lot Hama san & also Yaoiotaku.com that really make my day ^^ It's me, Etoile ^^ :hamtaro-005 (22): :hamtaro-005 (13):
  19. hama71

Do you need info...

Well... latey I am not really go around looking for info... So I don't know how much I could help... But, I will try to answer much as I could...
  20. 1978

Do you need info...

Wow.... Merci beaucoup, Hama san ^^ They're really interesting & useful for me... If I don't get them more, may I ask you for more details? Thanks again ^^
  21. If you don't know much about Tenimyu... you could get mistake about that... ^^ Dream Live is more like big stage performing concert... ^^ 1st Tenimyu end with DL 7 and start from last year they start with 2nd Tenimyu... And they also had one DL some of during this they had new cast... All the other teams members are change too... There are few cast been change during this year but I think the most cast stay same so I am wondering they are think going all the way with this cast for 2nd season... --;;;;
  22. Oh Right. I was following DL 5, DL6, and so on. LOL>
  23. @ShoanAkira... The generation mean the group of cast been in... For 1st Tenimyu... Mao-kun and Dai-chan are 4th generation... And Baba-kun and Shota was 5th generation... ^^;;; So I guess you like 4th and 5th generation... ^^
  24. I'm confused you guys. Mao or Dai doesnt show up until 5th. ??????????? I liked 6th or seventh because of Baba.
  25. Asclepius

Behind story...

Well, 1st cast is forever my favorite. So i know a few things. It was so tragic. He was going home after a day of rehearsal for Remarkable Match Fudomine and was hit by a car. That happened 2 weeks before the opening night. It was so bad. There was no hope of a recovery. The group met and decided to go on with the musical, but Kimeru took the role of Echizen and Nagayama took the role of Fuji. Chotaro was called back to play Kikumaru again. Later, Endo Yuya was called to play Echizen. After Yanagi woke up, the actors wanted to do Remarkable Match Fudomine again with Yanagi as Echizen. You can find it as Side Fudomine. Yanagi can't move and sing as before, but it is still fantastic cause the doctors said he would be in bed for the rest of his life. The final speeches are the most emotional of all. Kimeru is a really great person. Oh, i wrote too much XD
  26. hama71

Behind story...

Any thing about Tenimyu behind story... or cast story... Well... I just found out... Yanagi Kotaro who play 1st Echizen Ryoma had a acciden during Dec. 2003... Year he was cast as Echizen Ryoma at Tenimyu... Doctor told he might not make it... but he made it... Also, doctor told he might not walk... but he also made it... I always thought he look odd but now I know why... When he was start he had to fight with all that but he made it and he is keep on going... Here is some video clip about him... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2kaiZiEsms If you look for it there are more... As always I said take you time to know the person... Now I respect Yanagi Kotaro as actor and also as person...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus