About This Club

Whether it be the Maknae or the leader, each K-Pop group member usually heads in different directs before long. I love to keep up with them. We talk about everything from their newest music to the ideal ships.
  1. What's new in this club
  2. it was too late for me to like them both. my friends introduce me this boyband for long time ago but i'm not interest . she said " hey do you ever heard monsta x? who do you ship?" she gave me a video of this guys (shownu and minhyuk) sleeping together, one hand on his chest, and one leg crossed over shownu legs, what a view... lucky me i'm not part of kpop world again so idk much about new boyband with their fan-service this is not booming like heechul did with his boyfriend on his instagram . i will give you some #SHOWHYUK moment *video :In love: what about you ? who do you ship ??? comment bellow
  3. i like jimin, he look so GAYYYYY don't you see how about this??! ZOOOMMMMM cheetah9cheetah9 already listening BTS new album ??? oh yeahhhhh love it sorry i ship jimin with me... huhuhu wait i shipp rapmon and jin like a couple LOL bonus still BST
  4. KTgay

Β.Α.Ρ

yongguk "our" precious leader #BANGZELO for dance skill MV, i like warrior
  5. KTgay

Big Bang

tbh i'm not V.I.P i just like their song overall. unique. my fav member is T.O.P #TEAMGTOP FXXK IT #ROCKKKKK #OT5
  6. KTgay

Exo

1. idk why i love them. i hate them when chinese member leave exo. Exo M. 2. Kris? Omg when he staring at you, you can’t move.. and you feel naked LOL *whatthe? Sad ??? NO !!!!! I’M ANGRYYYYYYYYYYYYY 3. KrisTao and Sulay 4. Two moon still the best
  7. aniwacker-loverz

Bangton Boys (BTS)

1. What do you love/hate about BTS? = I basically love everything about BTS! They are tooooo irresistibleeeeee 2. Who is your favorite Member? = Rap Monster aka Kim Namjoon. I like his real name cuz it's cute 3. Who do you ship together? = Namjin! (RM x Jin) also Yoonseok (SG x JH) but I'm okay with all ships in BTS 4. What BTS song do you like? = This is hard to choose... but hmm.. I think Spring Day and Dead Leaves are my favourite. And oh, 4 o'clock by RM and V too btw I'm new here. Nice to meet y'all! :Jumping around:
  8. Tetsu

Got7

1. What do you love/hate about GOT7? What I like about GOT7? Everything. They have good music, good face, good body, good personality, god leader, good maknae, good visual, good face, good dabbing, good dancing, ughh.. they're good in EVERYTHING. so I hate nothing bout them. 2. Who is your favorite Member? Now this is a very hard question. I guess my ultimate bias is Jaebum. But Mark is just so adorable and man he's so hot biting those lips. Bambam is so.... bambam? hahahaha I'm very fond of this cute lil(not really lil anymore huhu) munchkin. 3. Who do you ship together? Jaebum x Junior. This should be canon. Jackson x Bambam (JackBam) ... watching them from Got2Day made me ship them Mark x Junior. When I watched Weekly Idol, the episode where JB sings Yim Jae Beom's songs and everyone dances to it, I can't help how notice Mark's flirtatious look to Junior's dancing he even bit his lip mhmm.... 4. What GOT7 song do you like? I like all of Flight Log: Turbulence's songs. So I would say this is the album I like the most since I don't think I can point out one or two song when I like all of their music <3
  9. BlxxdyButterfly

Block B

1. My favorite Member is Zico, hands down. He acts and looks tough but is so gooey on the inside. He actually commented that for his song that he had to play with colors, the lighting, and camera angles to make his facial expressions softer and more like a love song. 2. I never really thought of who I would ship together but it would have to be Zico and Park Kyung. In the , they freaking kissed and if you watch the BTS footage, you can see they had some pretty intimate moments >x< 3. As the band Block B, wil always be my favorite but Zico released a song called with Dean and Crush.
  10. BlxxdyButterfly

Bangton Boys (BTS)

1. I love the versatility of the group because they can pull of any genre, from the adorable "2 Cool 4 Skool" album to the dark and mysterious "Wings" album. 2. My favorie member is Rap Mon because he is so adorable and corny. He is also known as the "God of Destruction" because he breaks everything he touches and "Brain Mon" because is has a IQ of 148. 3. V-Hope forever!! No matter what they do, they always get pairing roles. They had to kiss in of the BTS Rookie King and on some show, they had to re-inact the Secret Garden scene. >x< 4. !!!! Rap Monsters English dialogue and J-Hopes singing and dancing/struggling... to die for.
  11. BlxxdyButterfly

Exo

1. What do you love/hate about EXO? Which did you love before they became one unit, EXO-M or EXO-K? 2. Who is your favorite Member? Were you sad to see Tao, Kris, or Lunhan leave? Each of the members profiles are here 3. Who do(did) you ship together? 4. What EXO song is your current fave? Remember when they stuck to their debut story about having powers? It was so so neat when they appeared on on Weekly Idol and did the funny effects (so embarrassing too).
  12. BlxxdyButterfly

Block B

A little skinship between the members~~~
  13. BlxxdyButterfly

Block B

1. Who is your favorite Member? Each of the members profiles are here 2. Who do you ship together? 3. What Block B (or one of the members) song is your current favorite? They all look tough but when they are on camera, they turn into fun little monsters!!
  14. BlxxdyButterfly

Astro

1. Who is your favorite Member? Which member are you (Quiz)? Each of the members profiles are here 2. Who do you ship together? Why? 3. What ASTRO song do you like? What would recommend to other AROHA(fandom name)? Look at these cuties~
  15. BlxxdyButterfly

Big Bang

G-Dragon is just too cute!! cheetah4
  16. BlxxdyButterfly

Big Bang

As of 2016, it has been 10 years since they debuted! :Happy-Dancing: 1. What do you love/hate about Big Bang? 2. Who is your favorite Member? Each of the members profiles are here 3. Who do you ship together? 4. What Big Bang song is your current favorite? What would you recommend to your fellow V.I.P's? ♕
  17. BlxxdyButterfly

Β.Α.Ρ

1. What do you love/hate about B.A.P? 2. Who is your favorite Member? Do you think their Bunny fits them? Each of the members profiles are here (Their pictures are cute a** GIFs) 3. Who do you ship together? 4. What B.A.P song do you like?
  18. BlxxdyButterfly

Got7

1. What do you love/hate about GOT7? 2. Who is your favorite Member? Each of the members profiles are here 3. Who do you ship together? 4. What GOT7 song do you like? (Don't you think Jackson is just too cute? foxy3)
  19. 1. What do you love/hate about BTS? 2. Who is your favorite Member? Each of the members profiles are here 3. Who do you ship together? 4. What BTS song do you like?

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus