About This Club

Tip's and trick's to improve and lengthen your roleplaying posts! Detail, Detail, remember this... DETAIL is a major part of making a good roleplaying post!
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Hi, Naly. I'm a moderator for an ongoing tabletop group (10+year at GM) and creator of an invitation-only rp group based on our GURPs and D&D games. Currently I rp in google docs in several fandom and oc pairings, the longest is a 9 year 'relationship'. I'm always looking to improve and to find new people to play with and new roleplay characters. (as long as they aren't just looking to pwp)
  3. Hi! Cryptconfessions here~ I've been role playing for a year now. I'd like to have a better role playing skills. I usually post a paragraph with 4-6 lines and I would like to have a better skills on it. I like to be able to write more emotionally since I do more of a descriptive type of writing. I hope to learn a lot here!
  4. Hi there! I'm Kid Flash and I've been role playing for awhile though I was out of the loop for a few years. I'd like to get better and refine my skills as I can post a paragraph at times but I mostly do 4-8 lines. I'd like to be able to do maybe one or two paragraphs tops. I find I'm more straight to the point when I post as compared to some who write more emotionally. I'd like to be able to do both.
  5. 3. A Partner Now you have a plot (sort of) and a character (at least one). You'll need a parter (or multiple partners for a group RP). There is a section in each RP board on this forum called 'RP Recruitment'. In this section you can post a topic looking for partners. Describe what you're thinking of, what characters you'd like to have in the RP and which you will play. For example: [table=width: 600, class: outer_border, align: center] [tr] [td]Hello Everyone! I had an idea for a human turned wolf idea involving a wolfen and a vampire coven. I will be playing the human/wolf and he will be the uke. For this one, I need a Wolfen Seme who has a soft side but isnt afraid to stand his ground! I would like at least a paragraph per post, No one liners! Please pm me if interested so that we can discuss this more.[/td] [/tr] [/table] In the above example, the basic premise is shown, the roles/characters are discussed and the requirements are stated in very few words. You can be more elaborate if you like. Some players require and prefer literate partners (this means a few paragraphs at a time with a high standard of English language, spelling and grammar). If you require literate partners, always state this so you only get responses from those who are willing and able to make long replies. That's about it. Once you find a partner, Make sure to put your roleplay up in the right section on the forum and have at it.
  6. 2. Character: Second, this is a must. You have to have a character. This is a bit obvious for most people, but you do not understand how many times I have been asked stupid questions. The bare minimum needed is: Name, Age, and desciption of what your character looks like. For the description, you can use an image of your character. If you wish to add more, I have made a basic list of what can be used in character profile here: http://www.yaoiotaku.com/forums/group.php?discussionid=679&do=discuss Although a name, age and description are bare minimum, many players (including myself) enjoy posting a short personality description or bio which serves as an introduction to the character. I recommend browsing other RPs on the forum to get a feel for what is usually required. In the above example, you might post something like this: [table=width: 600, class: outer_border, align: center] [tr] [td]Name: Julien Mostief Age: 18 years old Appearance: {Insert picture here} Bio: Julien is a difficult Neko. Having been sold off various time's to auctions from previous owner's. He find himself unable to be tamed by the ones that bought him. The tiger spirit within him wouldn't allow him to back down from any challenge that it saw fit. It was his curse, one for him to bare. [/td] [/tr] [/table] See? I cleverly stuck the plot in the mini bio. I recommend that you have a pretty developed character in your head so that you know how he acts and responds to certain situations. But I do not recommend you put his entire history and personality down in the bio like some players like to do. The fun of an RP lies in discovering each other's characters along the way! Remember, no character lives in isolation. You might be expected to play side characters, too.
  7. More tips and tricks will be added on to this thread in the future. As soon as I am not brain dead enough and can think of more to add. 1. Plot: Firstly, You need a plot (At least an idea of one). With roleplaying, you create the entire plot with a partner, or several people. So you do not need to have a full thought out plot, a starter will do just as good. vvv Continued Below vvv
  8. Summary/Why it works: Now you might look at this and say 'well great! I wrote three paragraphs (almost an entire page!)'. But, I only have one thing my partner can reply to. WRONG! While some people look at your post and think they can reply only to spoken things, this is not true, or is a problem that most newbies have. Taking a look at the post we just built, There is much more that your partner can reply to! By using these tips you can develop not only your character, but the history, back story, and universe your characters live in. Good luck and happy humpings!
  9. How it changes your post: [table=width: 600, class: outer_border, align: center] [tr] [td]The night was cooler than most. The cloud moved across the moon, hiding off most of the light that it gave off. The graveyard was clearly not the cleanest of places. A place where the dead were put into sacred ground. The graveyard looked unkept. The grass in some area's was overgrown. Rocks and rubble from fallen tombstones laid across the walkways in between. The bats in the tree's, hung on low branches. Watching for anything for a meal as their wings stayed curled around their bodies. The bat's looked harmless enough, but Nicholi knew that was not so. Those creatures were known to be cold blooded killers. And no one should ever underestimate them. Much like his own kind, they had a reputation for their own food source. Sometimes even killing if they were unable to stop themselves. They may look charming enough, but that was just one of a vampyres quirks. A soft wind whipped through the tree's as he sat on the ground. For most of Nicholi's life, he had been alone. His parents had died of Scarlet Fever before he was old enough to truely remember their faces clearly. The fact that he had been found by a darker creature of night, was something that weighed heavy on his heart. Having trusted the man from the beginning, he lost his humanity to become something more than either of them could believe. He had caused such harm to the one that gave him a new life, with a hidden gift deep within himself. And as such, he was cast out on his own. No teachings under him, so he had nothing more than his own instincts to carry him through the night. Just thinking back to that night, it brought up his own disgust at how easily he had been tricked into giving up his own life. But there was also a hidden saddness deep within him that told him that he was truely alone in this world now. How was he to feel anything else other than, fear? Afraid of what could happen if other's of his kind found him out. He would be killed, or worse brought to the council and tortured the rest of his undead life. It was harder to meet with that reality, No matter how much he hated the thought of dying at the hands of his own kind. Or at the hands of the council itself if he was caught in their grasp. Nicholi hardly expected the sudden sounds of the graveyard returning to him when he snapped out of his own thoughts. The cricket's chirping in and out of the stone beds. To the owl's hooting in their nightly prowls. This was a place of death, the very air itself held a faint smell to it. That reminded the wanderers that this was a sacred place. The grass under him was still dampened by the dew of the rise of the moon. Also glistening from the leaves of the nearby willow tree's that swayed in the light breeze.[/td] [/tr] [/table] vvv Continued Below vvv
  10. 6. Senses! This is an area that I personally seen thrown away a lot. Possibly because we all take them for granted. Your characters are real people, with senses, so include them! Take a moment and pause. Smell: They are all around us, take a deep breath and chances are that you have never really stopped to think about it. Is someone cooking? Is something on fire? ect ect. Some ideas can include: -Foods -Perfume/deodorant/shampoo/lotion -Candles -Blood -Garbage -Mold -Illness -Laundry -Sterilization -Animals -Rain/water/winds/weather -Medication -Plants/flowers -Machinery/metals Hearing: The same as hearing. Take another moment to listen. Close your eyes and imagine what you hear. Music? Tv? Childen playing in the background? Here is a list of some sounds: -Music/TV/Media -Machinery/cars -Wind/Rain/Weather -Electrical sounds -Creaking/squealing/scratching -Voices/people moving about -Jewelry -Fans -Pages turning/keys being typed/books closing -Pulse/Heart beat/Breath Sight: This isn't one I'm going to go into much detail about since it's the easiest to write I think. I merely would like to point out that when writing be aware that how one person sees may not be the same as another. Taste: Another one that is neglected except on what I call situational occasions...usually in smut scenes. Taste isn't limited to sex scenes or even when one is eating. Think about all the times you've smelled something only to end up tasting it too. For example skunk is particularly known well for this. Touch: You've probably a million things today. Even beyond an active touch, things are against your skin. Clothing, hair, metal, plastic, wood. Think about how it feels, and where you're most aware of it. This can include: -Clothes -Hair -Piercings/jewelry/glasses -Surfaces -The ground -Environments -Furniture -Wounds -Stitches -Armor -Weapons -Leather Also keep in mind of handicaps! Some people enjoy handicap characters. From a lack of hearing, or a lack of speak. From those that are mute, to those whom are deaf. vvv Continued Below vvv
  11. 6. Thoughts! Everything we've discussed up to this point play into a characters thoughts. Now, this is especially where I would caution people. I have seen people write out literally pages of their characters thoughts and little to nothing else. There is nothing more annoying than reading that, wanting to match the length only to find there is nothing of substance in the post itself. Unless your partner has a psychic character, or the thoughts are obvious in face or action, the thoughts' are virtually useless except to perhaps help guide your partner. Writing out a characters thoughts can be helpful...or just plain annoying. If you start to monologue, try going back through. See what you really want to leave and what looks like a tangent. Thoughts you could include: -Needs -Wants -Desires -Hates -Loves How it changes your post: [table=width: 600, class: outer_border, align: center] [tr] [td]The night was cooler than most. The cloud moved across the moon, hiding off most of the light that it gave off. The graveyard was clearly not the cleanest of places. A place where the dead were put into sacred ground. The graveyard looked unkept. The grass in some area's was overgrown. Rocks and rubble from fallen tombstones laid across the walkways in between. The bats in the tree's, hung on low branches. Watching for anything for a meal as their wings stayed curled around their bodies. The bat's looked harmless enough, but Nicholi knew that was not so. Those creatures were known to be cold blooded killers. And no one should ever underestimate them. Much like his own kind, they had a reputation for their own food source. Sometimes even killing if they were unable to stop themselves. They may look charming enough, but that was just one of a vampyres quirks. A soft wind whipped through the tree's as he sat on the ground. For most of Nicholi's life, he had been alone. His parents had died of Scarlet Fever before he was old enough to truely remember their faces clearly. The fact that he had been found by a darker creature of night, was something that weighed heavy on his heart. Having trusted the man from the beginning, he lost his humanity to become something more than either of them could believe. He had caused such harm to the one that gave him a new life, with a hidden gift deep within himself. And as such, he was cast out on his own. No teachings under him, so he had nothing more than his own instincts to carry him through the night. Just thinking back to that night, it brought up his own disgust at how easily he had been tricked into giving up his own life. But there was also a hidden saddness deep within him that told him that he was truely alone in this world now. How was he to feel anything else other than, fear? Afraid of what could happen if other's of his kind found him out. He would be killed, or worse brought to the council and tortured the rest of his undead life. It was harder to meet with that reality, No matter how much he hated the thought of dying at the hands of his own kind. Or at the hands of the council itself if he was caught in their grasp. [/td] [/tr] [/table] vvv Continued Below vvv
  12. 5. Emotions! Emotions can add depth to your character. They don't necessarily have to be obvious, but hinting at them or mentioning them in 'filler' can shape the way your partner replies. If your character (YC) is secretly in love with someone, they could get in their space and make things uncomfortable or awkward adding some drama to the rp. If YC has a deep hatred, they might goad and prod to ignite that further. In our sample post, we honestly have no idea how Nicholi feels about the one who gave him his new life. -How does s/he feel? -Happy? -Sad? -Ambivalent? -Impartial? -Cold? -Love? -Hate? -Longing? -Regret? You don't have to stick to one emotion. They come in groups. Primary emotions can lead to secondary emotions and so on. For example love can lead into regret which can feed anger. A character might feel all of these and more at any given one time. If anger is involved (always a secondary emotion) ask yourself why the character is angry. How it changes your post: [table=width: 600, class: outer_border, align: center] [tr] [td]The night was cooler than most. The cloud moved across the moon, hiding off most of the light that it gave off. The graveyard was clearly not the cleanest of places. A place where the dead were put into sacred ground. The graveyard looked unkept. The grass in some area's was overgrown. Rocks and rubble from fallen tombstones laid across the walkways in between. The bats in the tree's, hung on low branches. Watching for anything for a meal as their wings stayed curled around their bodies. The bat's looked harmless enough, but Nicholi knew that was not so. Those creatures were known to be cold blooded killers. And no one should ever underestimate them. Much like his own kind, they had a reputation for their own food source. Sometimes even killing if they were unable to stop themselves. They may look charming enough, but that was just one of a vampyres quirks. A soft wind whipped through the tree's as he sat on the ground. For most of Nicholi's life, he had been alone. His parents had died of Scarlet Fever before he was old enough to truely remember their faces clearly. The fact that he had been found by a darker creature of night, was something that weighed heavy on his heart. Having trusted the man from the beginning, he lost his humanity to become something more than either of them could believe. He had caused such harm to the one that gave him a new life, with a hidden gift deep within himself. And as such, he was cast out on his own. No teachings under him, so he had nothing more than his own instincts to carry him through the night. Just thinking back to that night, it brought up his own disgust at how easily he had been tricked into giving up his own life. But there was also a hidden saddness deep within him that told him that he was truely alone in this world now. How was he to feel anything else other than, fear? Afraid of what could happen if other's of his kind found him out. He would be killed, or worse brought to the council and tortured the rest of his undead life.[/td] [/tr] [/table] vvv Continued Below vvv
  13. 4. History! As you can see, our 1 sentance starter has already grown! Another place that you can add some depth is history. This, again, can apply to people or place. While this can be considered filler, it can also shape character interactions. A positive history can be as building as a negative one. You can have this be a history with the other character, with a place, or personal history. -Is it positive or negative? -Was someone injured? -Was someone saved/healed/helped? -Is there a level of trust? Or no trust? -Is there regret? -Did it leave tension? -What was the relationship? Is it the same now? Friend, enemy, lover, sex toy, pet, rival? How it changes your post: [table=width: 600, class: outer_border, align: center] [tr] [td]The night was cooler than most. The cloud moved across the moon, hiding off most of the light that it gave off. The graveyard was clearly not the cleanest of places. A place where the dead were put into sacred ground. The graveyard looked unkept. The grass in some area's was overgrown. Rocks and rubble from fallen tombstones laid across the walkways in between. The bats in the tree's, hung on low branches. Watching for anything for a meal as their wings stayed curled around their bodies. The bat's looked harmless enough, but Nicholi knew that was not so. Those creatures were known to be cold blooded killers. And no one should ever underestimate them. Much like his own kind, they had a reputation for their own food source. Sometimes even killing if they were unable to stop themselves. They may look charming enough, but that was just one of a vampyres quirks. A soft wind whipped through the tree's as he sat on the ground. For most of Nicholi's life, he had been alone. His parents had died of Scarlet Fever before he was old enough to truely remember their faces clearly. The fact that he had been found by a darker creature of night, was something that weighed heavy on his heart. Having trusted the man from the beginning, he lost his humanity to become something more than either of them could believe. He had caused such harm to the one that gave him a new life, with a hidden gift deep within himself. And as such, he was cast out on his own. No teachings under him, so he had nothing more than his own instincts to carry him through the night.[/td] [/tr] [/table] vvv Continued Below vvv
  14. 3. Reputation! Again, this can be applied to people or places. It can be something tied into the setting. Perhaps a place is rumored to be haunted, or that its a place that foretells good luck if visited. For people, it could be that someone is a giving, happy person, always willing to help. Or a stone cold killer. Reputation can color impressions as well. -Is the reputation good or bad? -Is it dangerous? -Does it make the person more approachable or less? -More wary or more open? How it changes your post: [table=width: 600, class: outer_border, align: center] [tr] [td]The night was cooler than most. The cloud moved across the moon, hiding off most of the light that it gave off. The graveyard was clearly not the cleanest of places. A place where the dead were put into sacred ground. The graveyard looked unkept. The grass in some area's was overgrown. Rocks and rubble from fallen tombstones laid across the walkways in between. The bats in the tree's, hung on low branches. Watching for anything for a meal as their wings stayed curled around their bodies. The bat's looked harmless enough, but Nicholi knew that was not so. Those creatures were known to be cold blooded killers. And no one should ever underestimate them. Much like his own kind, they had a reputation for their own food source. Sometimes even killing if they were unable to stop themselves. They may look charming enough, but that was just one of a vampyres quirks. A soft wind whipped through the tree's as he sat on the ground.[/td] [/tr] [/table] vvv Continued Below vvv
  15. 2. Character Impressions! Anytime you go somewhere, you get impressions. This can come from people and places. Think of this as a snap judgement, often times stereotypes play a huge role. People: -Are they clean or dirty? -Expensive clothes or cheap? -Scars/tattoos/piercings? -Well worn or new? -Size? Are they big? Lean? Small? -Intelligence? -Accent? -Race/Ethnicity? -Does the person have animal like qualities? Drooping eyes, and sagging cheeks could be reminisce of a hound dog or narrow eyes and an angular face could remind one of a poisonous snake. Wide eyed and innocent could be a rabbit etc -Prejudice A lot of stereotypes you might not realize exist even in ourselves (Even though we might not want to admit it). Someone who is clean and expensive looking is more likely to have a certain level of trust compared to someone who looks dirty, poor or is heavily tattooed/pierced. Places: -Clean or dirty? -New or rundown? -Manicured or overgrown? You'll notice that some of the questions are exactly the same, just applied to different things. Another thing to note is that an impression doesn't have to be correct. Again, it's a snap judgement. How it changes your post: [table=width: 600, class: outer_border, align: center] [tr] [td]The night was cooler than most. The cloud moved across the moon, hiding off most of the light that it gave off. The graveyard was clearly not the cleanest of places. A place where the dead were put into sacred ground. The graveyard looked unkept. The grass in some area's was overgrown. Rocks and rubble from fallen tombstones laid across the walkways in between. The bats in the tree's, hung on low branches. Watching for anything for a meal as their wings stayed curled around their bodies. A soft wind whipped through the tree's as he sat on the ground.[/td] [/tr] [/table] vvv Continued Below vvv
  16. 1. Setting! This can be an area that many people neglect their focus on. Instead they focus on person interaction. But setting can also set a mood. Some questions that you may want to ask yourself when building a setting: -Is it hot or cold? -Is it bright or dark? -Day or night? -Is the place public or private? -Is it clean or dirty? -Rundown or posh? -Buildings or nature? -What's the weather like? How it changes your post: [table=width: 600, class: outer_border, align: center] [tr] [td]The night was cooler than most. The cloud moved across the moon, hiding off most of the light that it gave off. The graveyard was clearly not the cleanest of places. A place where the dead were put into sacred ground. A soft wind whipped through the tree's as he sat on the ground.[/td] [/tr] [/table] vvv Continued Below vvvv
  17. Here again with a new tutorial! Most beginner's wish they could write longer replies for players that enjoy what is called "Paraplaying/Paraplay". Meaning posting by paragraphs. I myeslf, prefer a nice long post with a lot of detail and effort put into the replies. But that is just me. I would ike to stress as well, that Post length and a good post can be two different things. Just because you write out pages of detail and internal monologue doesnt mean that your partner can reply to you. And just because you only write one paragraph, this also doesnt mean you're partner can't reply to you. This tutorial is for those that want to add length to their posts, but they don't know how to. For example on how each addition can change your post, I am going to use a basic post and show you how each builts onto it. [table=width: 600, class: outer_border, align: center] [tr] [td]He sat on the ground.[/td] [/tr] [/table] Each new addition will be hightlighted in red. That being said, Lets Begin! vvv Continued Below vvv
  18. 4. Basic Coloring The code for this is [*color=(Color)][*/color] (Minus the *'s, and change the (color) to the hex color code of your choice (You can google hex color wheel to custom pick color). You can also use the "A" button above your text area. Example: This is what the color bbc code looks like when used: [table=width: 500, class: outer_border, align: center] [tr] [td]My Character Information Name: Nicholi Age: -Appearance- 22 Years Old -Real Age- 105 Years Old Race: DragonSlayer (Vampyre/Vampire) Family: His parents died of Scarlet Fever when he was young. Sire: Julien Fostlin ect...[/td] [/tr] [/table] Alright, that concludes this tutorial of basic bbc styling. Fool around with the buttons on your text area and see what else you can come up with. (I didnt add everything, this is just basic bbc) Make sure to look for the next tutorial!
  19. 4. Underlining! The code for this is [*u][*/u] (Minus the *'s). It can also be found as the "U" button above your text area. Example: This is what the Underline bbc code looks like when used: [table=width: 500, class: outer_border, align: center] [tr] [td]My Character Information Name: Nicholi Age: -Appearance- 22 Years Old -Real Age- 105 Years Old Race: DragonSlayer (Vampyre/Vampire) Family: His parents died of Scarlet Fever when he was young. Sire: Julien Fostlin ect...[/td] [/tr] [/table] Onward to the next step! vvv Continued Below vvv
  20. 3. Italizing! The code for this is [*i][*/i] (Minus the *'s). It can also be found as the "I" button above your text area. Example: This is what the Italic bbc code looks like when used: [table=width: 500, class: outer_border, align: center] [tr] [td]My Character Information Name: Nicholi Age: -Appearance- 22 Years Old -Real Age- 105 Years Old Race: DragonSlayer (Vampyre/Vampire) Family: His parents died of Scarlet Fever when he was young. Sire: Julien Fostlin ect...[/td] [/tr] [/table] Onward to the next step! vvv Continued Below vvv
  21. 2. Bolding Titles! Yes, that is right... you will be learning the first part to bbc coding! The code we are going to use can also be found at the top of your reply text box. If you look at it, it will be the "B" button. The code that will pop up when you click that will be [*B][*/B] (Minus the *'s) Example: This is what the bolding bbc code looks like when used: [table=width: 500, class: outer_border, align: center] [tr] [td]My Character Information Name: Nicholi Age: -Appearance- 22 Years Old -Real Age- 105 Years Old Race: DragonSlayer (Vampyre/Vampire) Family: His parents died of Scarlet Fever when he was young. Sire: Julien Fostlin ect...[/td] [/tr] [/table] Onward to the next step! vvv Continued Below vvv
  22. Here I am again, with another tutorial for you roleplayers and newbs. I was asked to do this tutorial. I had planned to do it a bit later on, but I figured I would move this one up. Today I will be going over the basic's of the dreaded... BBC codes and what you could do with them. 1. We will start with a basic character sheet: Example: [table=width: 500, class: outer_border, align: center] [tr] [td]My Character Information Name: Nicholi Age: -Appearance- 22 Years Old -Real Age- 105 Years Old Race: DragonSlayer (Vampyre/Vampire) Family: His parents died of Scarlet Fever when he was young. Sire: Julien Fostlin ect...[/td] [/tr] [/table] You see that I do not have any kind of styling other than normal text. Onwards to the next step! vvv Continued Below vvv
  23. Name: Nicknames: Age: DOB: (Date of birth) Build: Height: Weight: Hair color: -Type: -Length: Eyes: Complexion: Blood type: Piercings: Marital status: Occupation: Race: Current Residence: Family: Alternate Form: Strengths: Weakness: Likes: Dislikes: Favorite food: Favorite subject: Favorite color: Least Favorite color: Favorite gemstone: Favorite metal: Music Preference: Left/Right handed: Favorite Animal: Preferred Pet: Instruments: Fears: Future goals: Hobbies: Distinguishing marks: Special abilities: Weapons: -Long-range: -Medium range: -Short Range: Personality: History:
  24. 6. Execution _I_ Writing, as with acting, is an art form that requires understanding of a person who may not be fully fleshed out. But work with what you have, because until you can get inside your character’s head, it is difficult to accurately represent them in a way that is convincing and compelling. There are a few techniques that can be used to do this: [table=width: 500, class: outer_border, align: center] [tr] [td]1. Method, useful for portraying emotions 2. Spine, useful for determining actions[/td] [/tr] [/table] Method draws upon an your personal memories and emotions, and requires that you remember that which you’ve felt in a particular situation. It might not always be easy calling back to a particularly dark part of your life and is definitely easier for the happier moments, but the method usually produces the best results. Spine helps keep the characterization of your fictional creation consistent by introducing the idea of his or her or its ultimate goal. The ‘Spine’ refers to the character’s ultimate goal and should always be supported by the individual actions make up the ‘vertebrae’, with occasional deviance. So that is basically it. I will post a Basic template in another thread for a character reference sheet, for those that want to use it. Happy Postings! I hope this helped out some people on the character side of roleplaying. ~NicholiDeSchidor
  25. 3. Talk about quirks! Everyone has them, even your characters. Make them more real to you and your partner by adding their actions that they have. Like: raising a brow, acting nervous, being scared, disgusted by something. Basically breath life into your character. They are not a stick in the mud, just laying there without some sort of emotion. Also talk about thoughts, as this will help your partner get to understand your characters thought process better! 4. Material Possessions Just like in real life. The things you own can say alot about your personality and status. Because we all are a bunch of judgemental asses, its human nature. The easiest way is the use of motifs. Motifs are recurring objects that are mentioned throughout the RP, and hold some form of significance to your character. Like a ring, or something larger. 5. Down & dirty, nitty-gritty. Ok, maybe not that dirty. Its the smallest things that you add to your character, and I mean... "smallest" things. Like a birthmark, or a mole, or a scar... ect. It leaves your partner wanting to know more of what your character has gone through. vvv Continued Below vvv
  26. 2. Dont be afraid to mention side characters or NPC's. I'm not saying that you have to mention them, as most roleplay's involve a few side characters that pop in from time to time. Example: [table=width: 600, class: outer_border, align: center] [tr] [td]Gregori turned his head to see what was going on this time. Only to noticed a few younger pups playing a bit roughly behind the female he had healed. "I see..." He whispered softly. He turned his gaze to the elder werewolf once again. He wasn't one to apologize so easily, let alone to something like them. But he knew that he had done wrong towards them. "I am sorry that things have turned out this way. And thank you for allowing us to know the information you have given us. This will help us figure out what is going on better. And possibly, put a stop to it." He said softly. The elder werewolf lowered his mussel to the ground before shaking his head a bit. You best put a stop to it. Its not only your kind they are hurting... We have lost most of our own pack due to them. Gregori stiffened at the news. "I see. So its not just us they are after. Give me some time, and I will see what I can do." He said softly.[/td] [/tr] [/table] vvv Continued Below vvv

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus