About This Club

talking about who or what character you want to cosplay as.
  1. What's new in this club
  2. I got a Green Arrow season 4 cosplay outfit! It's not the cheap kind it's the CW kind. It hasn't been delivered yet but I'm so excited! My sister got a Supergirl outfit so we plan on having some epic crossovers! We live near a Justice League themed amusement park that has a fake Big Belly Burger and.....now a Jitters! Soooooo I really can't wait to go to the park dressed up as Green Arrow ^^
  3. vessalius

What anime you cosplayed ?

I cosplayed quit a lot of characters since I started cosplaying at 2013 I did a lot of cosplays from these series: -Love Live (I did Nozomi before) (Currently, cosplaying Umi, Honoka and Rin) -Touken Ranbu (I did Nakigitsune and Atsu before) (Currently, cosplaying Mikazuki Munechika and Kogitsunemaru) I also cosplay some other series like: -Naruto (Sasori) -D.gray man (Lavi) -Brothers Conflict (Tsubaki) -UtaPri (Syo) -Owari no Seraph (Yuu) Upcoming cosplans: -Shokugeki no Soma (Soma) -Love Live (Umi and Honoka) -Prince of Stride (Riku) -Mystic Messenger (Zen) My wishlists: (I'm only getting these when I improved my wig styling skills and makeup skills) -Final Fantasy (Hope) -Haikyuu (Oikawa) -Kuroko no Basuke (Aomine) That's all I guess =D https://scontent-kul1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13612273_1390112074351264_3368263838773574860_n.jpg?oh=38cb66857d6f4f852c31a73a14ef4043&oe=58A8B711 Here's a pic of my costest for Mikazuki Munechika :Playing with fire:
  4. Kohaku tsubasa

any cosplay

Me either i have no money you will one day ok amber
  5. Kohaku tsubasa

What anime you cosplayed ?

If you guys dont mind i would like to know.sadly the only cosplay i can do is me as a cat :3 girl or try to be a character in my books.but it is ok =)
  6. Kohaku tsubasa

any cosplay

I wish I could cosplay but I have no money. :No!:

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus