About This Club

A gathering for tea lovers and for easy going characters who had nothing better to do. No formalities and no dress code.
  1. What's new in this club
  2. grapevine

Blend In

HI Black Mia. I love her works, too.
  3. Black Mia

Solemn Setting

Mia's craving for tea and cake brought her to a solemn tea house.
  4. Black Mia

Greenhouse Setting

After spending half an hour lazying around the greenhouse, Mia exited the place. The scent of roses has rubbed on her. Though the place is nice, Mia felt awkward being the only one in a couples table. Other occupied tables have a pair sipping tea and exchanging secretive glances with each other. She promised to come back with someone some other time.
  5. Black Mia

Greenhouse Setting

Mia entered the greenhouse and excited to see the varieties of flowers inside. The fragrant scent is calming. I chose a seat near the glass wall. It was perfect spot for relaxing my tired body. I can smell tea and cake. It makes one crave for some, too.
  6. Black Mia

Blend In

Heylow, everyone... I'm Mia, a tea lover. I love BL novels esp. Mary Calmes works..
  7. vyssini

Blend In

Oh, I didn't mean it that way. *smiles* It's refreshing is all.. You make me want to see your fanarts,, and, I saw YO coz I'm searching for m/m novels.. though you're not asking And tea is my obsession,, so yeah!!
  8. Goldmine

Blend In

Sorry for being so young. Actually, I love to draw fanarts and yaoi, and I was looking for a manga site and I saw YO but I needed to create an account in order to read the manga, so this is how I ended up creating an account at my early age. I hope in seven years time I will be able to log into YO and be like: "Ha, vy. I am not so young after all. " btw It is not freaky but rather impressive that you know so many teas.
  9. vyssini

Blend In

Hi everyone!! G, Jie Tea sure is good,yeah. But just like Tea, I also don't have a favorite, but preferences, yeah I do. And Goldmine, you sure are young.!! But yeah, bubbles!!! Im, Vy. I drink tea like water. Seriously, I can survive without water but not without tea. From White Teas, Green Teas, Oolong Teas, Black Teas, Herbal Teas, Rooibos Teas, Mate Teas, Blooming Teas and Tea Blends,, I've tried them all. I'm simply too addicted, collecting it like an obsession,.. Ok, i'm freaking you all out. But it's great to meet you all since my friends always comment on my "poor old taste".!! Again, hi and hello,
  10. Goldmine

Blend In

Hi! I'm Goldmine, a thirteen year old high school student. I am not yet an expert on tea, so I shall say simply that I love sweet bubble tea. ^.^ I know it is not good but who can resist BUBBLES! I hope to make good friends.
  11. TeaPlease

Blend In

I'm Tea. Apparently aptly named. I really can't chose a favorite tea, because that's-- much too hard. But I drink chai and peppermint the most. Typically I have two cups of tea everyday and I'm trying to cut down on caffeinated teas because I get really bad withdrawals. Cute teamugs and cups are my favorite.
  12. grapevine

Blend In

Hey there, Grapevine here, call me Grapes or just G.. single lady at 21, an accountant Jie tea (岕茶) is my absolute favorite.. I love having my tea at our lawn, lazily wasting the day, relaxing, whilst reading a book..
  13. vyssini

Blend In

Hello, Fellow tea lovers and guests. You can Introduce Yourselves here to Pick Up a Date or to make friends with others who share the same tastes. or just randomly talk about yourselves. -Vy-
  14. TeaPlease

Garden Setting

"Enjoy your tea on a familiar environment just outside your house. Perfect for friends and visitors."
  15. grapevine

Greenhouse Setting

Greenhouse Setting - You can enjoy your tea inside the greenhouse surrounded by the scent of flowers in full bloom. Perfect setting for a date.
  16. grapevine

Solemn Setting

grapevine saw the other customer being served a tea. His impatience shown by the rapidly increasing rhythm of his tapping finger. His face though never show any hint of it. He needs to calm down his nerves and he needs his Jie tea (岕茶).!! Badly!!
  17. vyssini

Solemn Setting

Alex walked steadily towards the customer who had taken an interest with the flowers. He balanced the tray on his left hand and placed the saucer holding the cup of tea in the customer's table with utmost grace and care. "Enjoy your tea." He bowed and said in a low voice and gave Goldmine a slight smile before going back to his post.
  18. Goldmine

Solemn Setting

Goldmine slightly shifts in her chair. What a quiet, and stagnant atmosphere yet filled with beautiful and luscious flowers. But, it is too quiet for me, I shall take a selfie with the flowers then leave. But first, 'where is my tea?'
  19. grapevine

Solemn Setting

grapevine felt the stares directed at him but he chose to ignore it. he came for a tea and a quiet place to think about some personal issues. 'where is my tea?'
  20. vyssini

Solemn Setting

Alex, a new part-timer in the tea house, glanced at the customer who just ordered his tea. Jie tea, a Chinese tea is regarded highly by connoisseurs, although it is rather expensive.
  21. grapevine

Solemn Setting

"I'll have a Jie tea (岕茶)." after entering the tea house, he sat in the corner near the windows and wait for his tea.
  22. grapevine

Solemn Setting

Solemn Setting - You enjoy the tea and the snacks alone whilst reading a book, listening to music or simply relaxing your mind without anyone to disturb you. [table=width: 350, align: center] [tr] [td][/td] [/tr] [/table]

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus