About This Club

Welcome to Katekyo: Private Teacher Discussion and fan group of the popular manga Katekyo (private teacher)
  1. What's new in this club
  2. redeyed

Discussion Questions

I think I've read it over and over Rintarou and Kaede are most probably my favourite yaoi pair!!! >.< Love Kaede for his jealous moments and his sadistic personality and how clumsy Rin is, just can't stop my love for them my favourite chapter was probably... That's a hard one but loved the side storys about them like the halloween one, with Kaede as Dracula!! Don't have any merchandise sorry, and since I love it too much, I'm unable to say what my favourite sayings/quote is but I do have a problem to keep going back to certain moments to read over a part that just made me fall in love with them more xD
  3. Share favorite Quote: I believe the title is self explanatory, if not then lets post favorite quotes from the manga with matching picture. leaf4
  4. Tom.the.Arthur

Discussion Questions

Mmmm I don't know it so addicting I love it :Playful: That would be rintarou cuz he too adorable I can't Handel it No but I wish I had If you lie an obvious lie then your doomed....
  5. *What do you like about this manga? *Name your favorite characters. Why? *What are your favorite chapters in the manga? *Have merchandise? Show us! *Favorite sayings/quotes used in the manga?

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus