About This Club

Welcome to Fujoshi Heaven! we have RPing, fangirl sessions, and last but not least, cookies!
  1. What's new in this club
  2. strawberry_lover

Lets Talk!: Bara

hiiiii im looking for new yaoi anime know any?
  3. Ane-sama

Lets Talk!: Bara

I'm kind of green when it comes to Bara. And of those I've seen, yeah, I have to agree with you. I also don't like them nor too buff nor with a penis of the size of a leg. Can someone recommend some good ones to read? :leaf13:
  4. komakurotsuki

Fujoshi's daily life report

My classmates thinks i'm weird because they caught me reading otsuxshounen manga... They thought girls wouldn't do such things... Then i say "HELLO GIRLS CAN BE PERVERTED AS WELL"
  5. Rhin_Kazukawa

Fujoshi's daily life report

It's been a long day~ good thing finals are finally over. //sigh//:hamtaro-005 (19):
  6. Share your random thoughts and all the random things you have done before the day ends. This might serve as our public forum/diary in which we can have bond/talk to each other. .
  7. Okay so, I'm hella picky about bara. I don't like the guys to be too buff, and please have a realistic sized penis! you know the ones with the huge older looking guys with the kinda realistic art style? Bleh. But some of the best yaoi's I've ever read were bara. It's just i have to search deeply for a good one. BLACKMONKEY pro makes the sexiest bara lol.
  8. What would we be roleplaying? :He grinned:
  9. this is where all the faithful fujoshis go! if you dont like yaoi well, you know where your'e going.

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus