About This Club

Attention all Artists. This is a group that allows you to show off your art! Comment on other people's art to show your appreciation of their hard work.
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Hellohello! Fellow BLartist! I have mostly used ink for some years before moving on to digital drawing, but it's still a pain getting used to it haha Actually I started on my first BLcomic when I was 15, I had a talented scriptwriter but I was a lazy ass so it never got complete : (, but now I'm here to get inspiration to get me going again!! ; ))))))))))
  3. hello everyone i liked to draw and that's one of my hobby,call me yuu and of course my genres of drawing are shounen ai and yaoi
  4. Hi! I draw a bit, occasionally, but as it's usually bl I don't really share it. I'm happy to have found a place that I can, even though I'll probably be awhile between posts. I look forward to see everyone's awesome art
  5. lol, your quite alright, Darkmystdrake. This group is meant for anyone who likes to look at art or even likes to make their own art. You can upload your pictures at any time you want. Welcome to the group!
  6. Hi guys, I hope you don't mind that I joined^^ I love to draw and stuff as well, and if would be appreciated I'm happy to upload some stuff^^ ((I'm also getting used to the website at the moment, so I'm really sorry if I make a dumb mistake..))
  7. Ok, I found this awesome video on youtube. I am not sure if any of you have heard of the "Break Dancing Kakashi", Well... if you haven't. You are fixing to! I must say he is the best I have seen doing cosplay's. Here is one of his better dances at a con. You have to see it! <- Clicky
  8. Hey there! :] Thanks for the invitation. I like to draw all sorts of things, though I'm more a hand sketch sort of person. I'm not very good with digital coloring or anything. Honestly I just haven't tried it out much. I'll be sure to post some things, though it's been a while since I've actually had time to sit down and sketch something out.
  9. Hey there... I've also drawn since I was a child, but the traditional style. Nowadays, I'm on my way in learning the digital/graphic style(Even though there's still a long way to go....^^ยด). Thanks for the invitation by the way. -Never-
  10. I do have a DA... maybe someone wants to take a look and comment or stuff... http://chosenonefaith.deviantart.com/
  11. lol, This group isn't just for art designers. Its also for people who enjoy looking at art. And your welcome!
  12. umm hello... I got invited into this group. I don't really draw.. well, I sorta, but never got into it pretty much. I work on graphic designing... so yeah... nice to meet you all and thanks for inviting me. -Tetsu-
  13. Do you have a DA account and wish for people to take a look at your galleries, watch you, or favorite your pictures. Leave a link to your profile! Here is mine. Nicholi's DeviantArt Profile
  14. Here is where people can make requests for art they wish to see be made, or have an artist in the group to make it for you. Have fun with your idea's. Don't make it just of a character alone, you can also have the background of your picture done as well.
  15. Greetings Everyone, I am known as Nicholi. I have been doing artwork ever since I was five years old. Now being in my late twenties. I have moved on to digital artwork. A few of you may have seen some of my work floating around the site. So I decided to make a group that allows other artists (not just myself) for their artwork to be showcased in one group. I hope to make more friends, and to also help people whom are wanting requests done as well. Nicholi (The Dark Uke) ~

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus