About This Club

The objective of this group is to unite people with a common interest in different types of art styles. We would be offering tutorials on photoshop for those interested in graphic design. We would hopefully be offering other types of tutorials as well in other kinds of arts.This will be a learning center, everyone is welcome to learn and if desired to do so, to teach. To teach, you must inform Tetsu or myself. This group is still under development, so be patient with us. Last but not least, enjoy yourselves~
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Hello! I'm Chie I like to to write, though there's nothing worth mentioning or even published. I also like to doodle around in the past, my notes always have one or two little pics inside. I mostly spent my idle time reading, you could find me hunched around my phone or my Kindle. I also like to take a pic of something that caught my eyes, even myself (narcissistic much, right?), and lately I've been trying to edit some of images, just touch up. Because I know nothing of Photoshop or the likes. I prefer to...can I not answer this question, please? The type of art I like the most is...I would say writing. I've been started since I'm Teen. And still doing it even now. What I'd like to learn is how to write better. I've been always struggling with my first sentence. Some days are better than the others. It's get really frustrating when I can't convey what I want in that first sentence. Or what lines should I write to entice my readers. I also would like to learn basic editing and all, and if there's any topic related to drawing manga or something, please kindly let me know. I'm still can't get over my passion in drawing them again. Other interesting thing about me? Hmm, maybe you'll find it out as we goes by. But I was told I could be a hotheaded jerk, and yet still able to maintain a good side of myself. I learn something from watching and trying. Because book tutorial could be confusing to me. So, yeah that's me
  3. Tumblr is a good site to get them. And I don't mind being the first one to give the challenge, I would be very happy to do it (: Thank you for replying Tetsu!
  4. I can share some of them... though most wireframes, cd4, stocks, brushes, render, pattern, fonts, gradients.. umm well everything I have with me are from another source. I'm not sure if i'm allowed to redistribute it
  5. I remember doing this in a forum and it was hella fun. From giving the render, stock, brushes, c4d/wireframes, etc. It can two people or the whole group, come on I promise you'll have a good time.
  6. hello nao. Well, TBH, this group kinda failed even though some people put an effort into it. as you can see, the creator is banned and this need someone to organize and advertise to make it more lively.. though i doubt it willl happen. feel free to post some stuff if you don't mind and see the tutorials available.
  7. I really like to join this.. if may I? I want to know more about Photoshop ^^ I go by... Natsu, if you like you can call me Nao for short. My hobbies are... reading, eating sweets, graphic editing, drawings, and watching horror movie~... I prefer to pick both... so it will fair enough for me hehe... xD The type of art I like the most...I approach art with an open mind and have a high sense of creativity myself. I love color and shape, and could get lost of them for hours. the paint color and brush stroke are just as important as the subject... hehehe What I would like to learn is.. to improve my graphic editing, and to draw properly. ^^ Other interesting things about me are... Are nothing..... only you can find me eating sweet all by my self.... what's more I ain't givin you any... hehehe... ^w^
  8. it works really well i was surprised how good the end result is compared to my usual program!
  9. i cant wait to try this out on photoshop i have been using other programs for this im gald you wan use photoshop for this to! once i have done one i will share my experience whit you!
  10. For me, opening a book is like entering another world and getting lost in it, so I hope there are others here, who feel the same way~ Good literature is probably something else for everyone; for someone it's a book with a meaning and for someone else it's maybe just a book that makes them happy, so it would be fun to discus what good literature is for everyone of us. Also, getting some book recomendations is always a good thing for someone who loves to read ^^ Here are some questions, if you want to discus literature, but don't know where to start: What is good literature for you? Which genre do you like to read the most? What was the last book you read? Your favourite book(s)? Quotes from the book that you like. Which book would you recommend for others to read? You can answer all those question, answer only some or post anything else you want concerning literature~ Also, I hope there can be a discussion later on, not only everyone posting their own favourite books, so if you already read the book someone mentioned before, feel free to give your own opinion too. The last book I read, was The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde. A quick summary for those who don't know it: Dorian is a very beautiful boy and a painter, Basil Hallward, is so enthralled with him, that he decides to paint a full-lentgh portrait of him. Through the same painter, Dorian meets Lord Henry Wotton, who introduces him in the world of hedonism. As Dorian gets more and more corrupted, he wishes he would never age, but that his picture will instead and his wish is granted. His picture reflects every sin he commited and shows the real person he is. I really love this book, since it shows the philosophy of life perfectly. It shows how easily one can be corrupted by pleasure and life itself, and what selfish beings we people are. I think it's a really good read for everyone that likes a bit of classical literature ^^ The book I plan to read next, are the collected works of Edgar Allan Poe, since I'm a big fan of him and the book that's waiting for me is a fantasy series named Shadows of the Apt by Adrian Tchaikovsky.
  11. Hello everyone, it's been a while since I've posted any discussions, and it have come to my attention that you guys are ready to start on basic digital art. Now, i am not expert on the subject but there are a few things I can teach you that I myself have learned along the way. Let's get started. Today discussion will be how to outline a drawing in photoshop. Many of you want to learn how to draw anime and digitalize it, well, this is your second step. This takes place after your drawing is already finished by hand. If you have a drawing tablet, this tutorial does not apply to you. This tutorial is for people who want to learn to outline with a COMPUTER MOUSE. This is the final result: 1) First of all, you gonna open your file (drawing) on photoshop. You do this by clicking the Tab "File" and then "Open": Original Drawing: 2) Next, you must make two new layers. Click on Background layer, and then click the symbol with the many lines and select new layer. Name the first one "BG White", and the second one "Outline". Now we got three layers: 3) You are going to click on the BG white layer. Then, you are going to use the Paint Bucket Tool () and click on your page to make the background white! Afterwards, you are going to click on the "eye symbol" next to your "BG White" layer () to hide the layer. 4) Now we are going to start outlining. First you must click on the outline layer. Next, select the "Pen tool" () and you are going to create a path over the lines on your drawing, like this: Now, keep following the lines, you don't need to get the whole drawing in one piece, do little by little till you are completely done. Zoom in if you need to! Now, you will need to "stroke a path" in order to get the outline done. Follow this steps every time you are going to close a path before starting a new one! Tip: your path don't need to be "closed" if order for you to stroke it~ a) First you gonna select the brush you will be using to make the outline. I like to use "Charcoal pencil" and set it to to around "23" maybe a bit thicker. Make sure you have "black" on your color panel or any other color you will like to use to make the outline. b) Now that the brush is set, you need to go back to "pen tool", double click on the screen and select "Stroke Path". Don't select "Stimulate Pressure" unless you are going to do decorations or little soft details or something minimal. Make sure to select brush. c) After that, you gonna need to delete the path in order to start a new one. First, double click on the page, then select "Delete path". Now you are ready to start a new path. 5) Continue creating paths till all of your drawing is outlined! Once the outline is done, select the eye symbol next to the "BG White" layer to unhid it. Now u r ready to begin coloring! Good Luck and hope it works for you guys!
  12. Ty very much, I am glad you like it and look forward to the next one! If u have any questions feel free to ask~
  13. i cant get the cliping mask to work -_-" in the beginning so i used layermask instead * feels abit noobish* but i finnaly got it right!!! i love the tutorials you do most tings i can get to work ( after a while sometimes XP) ^-^ so ty for making them!!
  14. ahhhhh babe!!! you didn't tell me you posted here >_< okessh~ we need creative writing here <3 <3 maybe errr.. a collaboration between us? >_< I still need to work on my lessons too. Just too busy lately, and I got my migraines T^T Anyways, I'll try to make something this or next week. <3
  15. I'm seriously going to start creative writing here. Tet you should join, as well as learn a lesson or two.
  16. This looks great. I keep promising myself I'm going to learn to bake bread from scratch.
  17. @sue werner, I also used the yeast, but since I made the sourdough I can't stay without it! it totally changes flavor! @|WW| once I thought of buying a bread maker, but I eat a lot of bread(too much :_red_fox 9) so I do sooner baking all together in the oven than one at the time with the bread maker...
  18. I should try this out. My Mom bought me a bread maker a few years ago, so I always just bought the pre-made mix packs and used the machine. Kind of lazy. lol But when you work so much making bread is the last thing on your mind. Either way, I do like sour dough a lot. I'll try this out when it gets a little more chilly outside since fresh bread is always good with soups.
  19. Oh... I never use sourdough. I only know how to bake bread using yeast. I should try it next time!
  20. @E.r.o.s Thank you,. :hamtaro-005 (8):
  21. Welcome to Creative Force Klein and I look forward to your discussions. You may post them whenever u r ready.
  22. I go by... You can call me Khea,. My hobbies are... Reading Manga & Other Books,. Playing MMORPG Games (I'm currently playing Aura Kingdom right now,.) Cooking, Surfing the Internet for interesting things,. I prefer to... bottom but I can also top,. The type of art I like the most... I really don't have a preferred type as long as it catches my interest. What i would like to learn is... Creating amv's using sony vegas, photoshop tutorials on creating unique siggies,. Other interesting things about me are... uhmm,. not really sure,. xD
  23. I would like to start a discussion on the following areas: Poems - I would like to share my favorite poems and would like to know other's fave poems as well,. Good Literature - Basic tips/ideas you might want to know before you start writing your own book or probably a short novel,. The Art of Cooking - I have quite a collection of interesting recipes I have gathered from the internet I wanna share,. Some I have tried making and some I want to try in the future,. I also want to share a few links to several cooking blogs that have great recipes with detailed and easy to understand instructions. Let me know if you approve and I can start creating the discussions,. :hamtaro-005 (8):
  24. Lol,. When I read the title I thought it was a metaphor for a photoshop tutorial that has something to do with bread,. Never expected it to actually be a recipe on how to make bread,. :hamtaro-005 (5):

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus