About This Club

For people whom love to write stories, poems, etc whom want to share or ask questions, get feed back and more.
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Listening to music helps me come up with a good idea but I also like asking for ideas from other ppl because sometimes their ideas makes me come up with one and inspires me to write.
  3. Writers block here too. To many changes in my life. I need to settle a bit. But music helps a lot. And for me its stormy, electrical weather that sparkles my imagination.
  4. Marjorie Haukea Williams

A Writer's Inspiration

Music for me or my current surroundings help a lot, in the writing process. Though writers block cripples my creativity, every so often unfortunately...
  5. Mine tends to come from the music I listen to. It's like when I hear a certain kind of song, I immediately whip out something from imagination out of the sort of song it is, and the kind of story it sort of portrays for me. And it gets me going when I have this whole scene in my head so I bring out the lappy and start typing.
  6. Hahaha, it's funny don't worry about it. Well, advice...I suppose pictures help? People find beauty and meaning in many things. A picture could tell millions of stories. It just needs to be written. Me ^hasn't even finished a story i've started^ -Ramentan yoyo6
  7. sorry it sent soo much was totally by accident sex useually helps me write
  8. haveing major writers bloke and i can not seem to finnish my current story its sooo vexing any advice tryed listening to music didn't help
  9. haveing major writers bloke and i can not seem to finnish my current story its sooo vexing
  10. haveing major writers bloke and i can not seem to finnish my current story its sooo vexing
  11. haveing major writers bloke and i can not seem to finnish my current story its sooo vexing
  12. What gets you in the mood to write? For me I find my creativity in the music I listen to or the lovely weather. :cuteonion41: How about everyone else? -Ramentan yoyo6
  13. ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

story fantasy

I can play many, but I prefer to just play one to three at most. In fan fictions though, I stick to the characters I know well, or can pull off easily. Like the one I'm in now as a matter of fact
  14. Bardock

story fantasy

It really depends. Sometimes when I even RP I play more than one person, and sometimes my RPing partners do the same.... or I RP with ones who don't know how to split their personality and be two separate people.
  15. fallingdead

story fantasy

When making a story with a friend how many people do you play as. I play anywhere from 6 - 12 people at a time some times one after the other

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus