About This Club

A little group for both seme's and Uke's also Seke's to meet and get to know each other. We also do Rp's, feel free to create an Rp or join in.Please do not disrupt other Rp's ^^ Anyway Please Join and have fun. Everyone welcome :D
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Rinkashi

Welcoming Party

hi im kinda new to this side of anime world and the forum it self. by the way nice to meet you all
  3. hi there~ My name is syuuya I'm seke and I'm still new here~ hope we can get along:hamtaro-005 (8):
  4. Hello, I am Asuno Niallas. Pleasure. And I am a seke, as well.
  5. Hello, loves! I've come to grace you all with my fabulousness! My name is Ashstar, nice to meet you all btw. I'm a seke
  6. Hi guys. Im appy. Just call me whatever you want. Im a uke as well ^.^
  7. StainedCrimson

Welcoming Party

Hello, it's nice to meet everyone and I look forward to getting to know all of you. I am a seme and hope to talk to all you soon.
  8. Hello everyone. I'm StainedCrimson. Please feel free to call me Stained, Crim or Crimson. *smiles faintly* I'm a seme and currently without any.... Attachments? Hmm, perhaps a better way to put that is that I am single but not looking to get into anything serious.
  9. Heyhey people. Anyone want to introduce themselves? Tell us a bit about yaself and if ya got any questions or anything dont hesitate to message meh. I'll message back as soon as i can. Which are you uke seme or seke? Hehe Im an uke myself. <3
  10. Heyhey People please come on in and introduce yaself seme's, uke's, seke's whatever chu is come and say hello :hamtaro-005 (19): i love meeting new people and making friends ^^

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus