About This Club

Here is where Semes, sekes, and ukes attend classes together and join clubs, attend parties, even special events...
  1. What's new in this club
  2. SakuraLilly

The dorm rooms

*bows* Nice to meet everyone! I'm a seke so I'll room with anyone.
  3. SakuraLilly

Cassy-sensei's Classroom

Sensei please teach me all sorts of things (wink, wink)
  4. SakuraLilly

Sanada-Sensei's Class

(Is sensei seme?)
  5. SakuraLilly

Sanada-Sensei's Class

Hello sensei!!! *sit in the back* Its very nice to met you! Hope we have a wonderful year together!
  6. SakuraLilly

Lunch Room

*sits down and pulls out ramen* Hey everyone! As you can see I love ramen!(naru moment) I also love to eat desserts amd BACON(gotta love that bacon)
  7. SakuraLilly

Akane-sensei's classroom

*walks in class, sits in front of vyssini and opens manga*
  8. Hello, I'm Sakuralilly(you can call me Nina) please let me enroll sensei!
  9. *smiles at sensei. enters class quietly. sit at the back nearest to the window. feeling comfortable to the seat, nods off to dreamland*
  10. Mr. Principal, sir..*bows* i'm vyssini.. i may sleep a lot in class,, but i always make sure my name is always within the top after exams. please take care of me.!
  11. vyssini

Lunch Room

*smiles* hi, vy here!! i love to cook and bake cakes and sweets,, i rarely eat red meat.. more vegetables for me
  12. hentai-heicho

Lunch Room

*Smiles shyly* Hello! It's nice to meet you all. *bows slightly, sits down* So... what do you guys like to do for fun?
  13. hentai-heicho

Akane-sensei's classroom

*walks into classroom quietly, bows* Hello, I am a new transfer student. It is nice to meet you all. *takes a seat at the back of the class, organizing my bag/books neatly*
  14. Hello, Akane-sensei. I am new to YO and am looking forward to becoming more knowledgeable about yaoi. :hamtaro-005 (19):
  15. Sanada finishes writing the day's lesson on the chalkboard then sits on the corner of his desk his arms crossed his long legs stretched before him. His reddish colored eyes narrow as he studies the shadow of motion from the hall outside his class. The bell rings announcing the arrival of his new students. Smirking to himself he wondered who would appear first.
  16. I would love to be a teacher as well. Since I already have studied Humanities in real life I suppose I could use that as a basis for my class.
  17. yumemochi

Lunch Room

I like Pizza and Pasta too---bread is delicious, and mochi and mushroom soup! Yume has a lot of favorite food ahaha~ tuna fish sandwich sounds delish too hngh..
  18. Nice to meet you Akane-sensei =^_^= I'm a fresher here!
  19. Hello...etooo thank very much for having me in your school sensei ..!
  20. Hair .. thank you for having me in your school sensei !
  21. proteovaldez

Cassy-sensei's Classroom

I want to sleep. Can I Cassy-sensei?
  22. proteovaldez

Masa-sensei's classroom

I agree with the do you have any suggestions question.

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus