About This Club

This group are about my fav anime in the world Kyo Kara Maouh and my fav paring in that serie
  1. What's new in this club
  2. deidara00

Talk about kyo kara maoh

personally, i prefer yuuram cuz i like fiery ukes. i used to read fanfics about them cuz there were a lot of kkm fanfics before. i just don't like how he's portrayed in some where he's too emotional and submissive. that just ruins his character. but 'submissive in bed' i would accept xP and i think yuuri as uke, with his 'kinda wimpy' character, will just make him more... sorry i dunno the term, hehe. and since yuuri doesn't think much of bl relationships, i think he would be more comfortable being the seme ? but that's just my opinion.
  3. I prefer Wolfyuu but there seems to be more Yuuram a few years ago. I find Wolfram very intense, his element is fire after all, so having him as the Seme is more exciting, that along with the age gap. I think given enough time, Yuuri will fall for Wolfram.
  4. sue werner

Talk about kyo kara maoh

So, I will be starting the discussion... What do you think about WolfYuu or YuuRam? Which one do you ship? Though, I am preferred WolfYuu of course! XD
  5. kyo kara maoh are my favorite anime in the world, it have intressing story, character and sound, it have lot of action, drama and some romance. It can consider shounen ai anime since is some boys love in it. So come join discussion about kyo kara maoh

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus