About This Club

Here is where ukes, Semes, and sekes can all find an ideal(or certain) partner(for roleplaying of course). Any one is allowed to join!
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Yeah.. love the switch energy and I'm all for it. I mean I haven't had any lovers but thats what I believe.
  3. I'm not sure if anyone still uses this club. But I figured I'd give it a go. My profile states that I am a Seme. However, I can and have roleplayed as a Uke before. If you ever would like to roleplay with me and you are comfortable with one or the other, just know I can play the opposite.
  4. I'm a bit late to the party but hey I still showed up. I can be pretty flexible but this time around I'll consider myself and Uke.
  5. Good day the lot of you. The name's Haraku. Not sure how active this place still is but I'm here.
  6. (////v////) I'm not entirely sure if this group would still like to receive introductions but hello~ you can call me g (sounds like "gi" in "giving").. Joining groups is pretty new to me so I just want to see if it's worth the extra time. I prefer being uke though I do like tormenting others as a seme.. does that make sense?
  7. konbanwa! Im Also New Around Here,Kind of...:cuteonion9:,So...Nice meeting U all :cuteonion26:
  8. Hey guys! I know it's Christmas Season but it's never to late to greet you guys a Merry Christmas and New Year (soon)! Love you much.
  9. hi to all, am new here, name is Eros, nice meeting you all.
  10. aa hello! Im very new around here, i hope we can come to the best of terms, its very nice to meet everybody!
  11. Hi Everyone I'm Linncii, you can also can also call me either Linn or Icii ehm so I see most people are invited here and I'm one of the minority who joined....I'm new not only to this forum but also to Yaoi world :leaf8: So I really dont know either how this forum works or much about Yaoi .....Im looking forward to make new friends :leaf8: and share my interests leaf3
  12. well looks like im in seme section.. yo! Shouhei hir. call me shou what ever you like it.. anyway what new about here.
  13. He-Hello! I ho-hope we cou-could know ea-each other.....Hyaaaaa!http://www.yaoiotaku.com/forums/images/smilies/Yoyo/yoyo102.gif http://www.yaoiotaku.com/forums/images/smilies/Yoyo/yoyo60.gif ...Please for-forgive me!
  14. hi people^^ i'm kind of a little new to the forum. joined a few weeks ago and still getting the hang of stuff. i hope to receive your guidance:)
  15. hi guys, i'm new here. please guide me in future
  16. Hi guys nice to meet you, I'm M-jow or called Misaki happy to chat with your all
  17. Hello guys I'm Misaki also known as M-Jow and I'm a uke. I joined this site a while back but did't do much and got away from it. But I'm back now and eager to be a part of it all and to make friends. I also look forward to role-playing with you guys, And most of all to se if you can handle my character :Nice-to-meet-you-01
  18. Hello ppl Nice to meet u all \o/ I'm new in YO, just start to read and reply some posts here, before it I was like a "ghost" member in every Yaoi blog/forum that I acces..so...u can understand it as my "first time" being active in this activities on line (lets keep RL in secret :3) just be gentle with me Feel free to contact me or add =)
  19. Wow, so lemme get this straight... Everybody here got an invitation? .........................Awkward. Lol I'm very sorry for just joining your group, Akane-sama xD didn't know I had to be invited until I read some comments "-.-. (Actually joined YO today, so...yeah) Yep. Still awkward.
  20. H-hey, I'm Seth, and I joined yesterday, and kinda new at RPing, so, heh, srry, Im kind of nervous. Hope we can do some great RPs together ^w^
  21. Ano,,, I,,,,I....Am New Here.... Its really nice to meet you all *blushes*
  22. Hi! I'm new to YO, and yaoi. I guess I'm a seke, as I love both being dominant and submissive. Plus I think it will open up more opportunities for RP, which I really want to try. Nice to meet you all. :hamtaro-005 (17):

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus