About This Club

Welcome to Ouran Host Club. This is where rich young lady's with too much time on their hands are hosted by rich young men also with too much time on their hands. Have fun!
  1. What's new in this club
  2. This drama is great ... I finish watching it 2 times ....... Tamaki is so funny ... Honey so cute ....
  3. KaoruxHikaru HaruhixTamaki MorixHoney KyoyaxRenge
  4. ooohhh ... Im confused ..... Its ok If the Hitachiin Brothers , or Tamaki , or Kyoya .... Its complicated
  5. My favorite is Haruhi , Tamaki , Hitachiin Brothers and Honey
  6. It depends on Haruhi .. Haruhi , who will you choose ????
  7. i think it should be one of the twins♥(i hopes so...) because only haruhi that can distinguish them both..This proves that Haruhi actually has feelings (perhaps love) strong to the twins
  8. She should be with Tamaki because their suitable. He makes her laugh even though he acts up and is an idiot, but who doesn't love the idiot Tamaki? We all know the others love him and are agreeable that Haruhi is more suitable for him. I love that couple so much.
  9. Tamaki of course! his stupidity make my day ^^ especially when he make an family's act "oto-san_oka-san" with kyoya. Because of that, I always laughed when watching Death Note ( coz' Tamaki and Light have same seiyuu). :D:D
  10. Honey-senpai and the Twins!!!!!!!!!!! XD:leaf15:
  11. Tama-chanXKyou-mommy Twincest HuniXMori Tama-chanXNekozawa
  12. Who are your favourite yaoi pairings? (I should have done this earlier -.-') Mine is mostly KyoyaXKaoru X3 :_red_fox 6
  13. Everyone except Honey and Mori would but I prefer Tamaki rabbit14
  14. i think it should be kyoya who gets with haruhi i meen just imagine how preety yheir baby would be if they got together just thinking about makes me want to eat THREE BOWLS OF RICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. I am O.M.G in LOVE with the twins their brotherly love for eachother gets my blood BOILING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:7yoyo10:
  16. Kyoya-sama!!!!!!! kyaaa~~~~~~ i really love you!!!! Because of you, i love all megane characters!!!
  17. TAMAKI CHAN!!!!! but i also want HIKARU to be together with her. edit: @MichiMii i totally agree hahahaha. but ive posted my answer before i got to read this
  18. kouya is my number one next to hikaru
  19. i love the twins they are so cute and tamaki but if you tall me to chose then it is the twins
  20. i like all of them there just because of the diff personalitys
  21. no one,all the guys should just go gay with each other,lololol,tat was just a joke xDDDD
  22. TAMAKI-SAMA XD, even though i see potential with her and Kyouya. i they are a bit too similar in characteristics to work as well
  23. I think tamaki is probably best suited for her but she would be really cute with kaoru or mori. ♥

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus