About This Club

This group is for the people who loves Kuro chan, Kagami, Ryoutachi, Shin chan, Dai, Saki, Akashi kun and other characters! (That`s how I call them so don`t be surprised!!!)
  1. What's new in this club
  2. scarletshackles

Fav Couple!!!

My ultimate OTP since the beginning is Kasamatsu x Kise. I actually don't ship that many things regarding this show, and I have no idea why. It just seems that many of the pairings seem set-in-stone by the fangirls, that I feel alienated to have my own opinion... I also like Teppei x Hyuga :9onion70: and potentially Teppei x Hanamiya. Don't kill me, Kiyoshi fangirls.
  3. nami-chan

Fav character!!!

My top 3 characters : Kise - because cute and hot when he gets serious (or should I say all the freaking time) Aomine - badass seme, perfect for Kise Akashi- I'm just attracted to him because of his attitude XD
  4. nami-chan

Fav Couple!!!

AoKise my OTP, but I also like Midorima x Takao Murasakibara x Akashi (Akashi as seme rabbit16)
  5. vanillagreentea

Fav character!!!

I loooooooove Midorima Shintaro since forever <3 but himuro and kagami should've been a couple or a pairing too(?) like the old time~ and I like kuroko's character, he's a good one~ but kagami's never giving up. and it's the best that anyone could do~ yay~!
  6. vanillagreentea

Any RPers?

I used to RP-ing as Midorima on twitter~
  7. kuroyuki ai

Fav Couple!!!

aokaga is my favorite couple but, I love allAomine,during Aomine in seme position :hamtaro-005 (8):
  8. aneesheirma

Satasuki`s bridegroom

She also looks cute with Kise.. yeah.. I want her to be Kise's bride.. hehe or Daiki's perhaps..
  9. Blackbutlergurl

Satasuki`s bridegroom

I agree with sue but Ahomine and kuroko are already taken in my mind I prefer Satsuki and Riko( it's ok if you think tis is wierd)
  10. sue werner

Satasuki`s bridegroom

Umm... I also know she likes Kuroko but yeah, just like what @Ryouta Basket said, I do think that there's something more to Satsuki and Daiki's relationship. You can see there and feel it.
  11. sue werner

How many seasons??

Nah, I also heard about the thrid season coming out this Oct. And I can't wait to watch Akashi and Kuroko in a court! XD Yeah, my Akashi finally coming out and I can't wait for his character song to come out also and his duet with Kuroko.
  12. sue werner

Fav Couple!!!

Mine is AkaKuro! and second is KiKuro. But, allKuro is acceptable also since Kuroko is a cute uke! XD
  13. sue werner

Fav character!!!

Mine... of course, Akashi! I love how domineering he is XD And second is Kuroko! I love the chemistry between he and Akashi also with all the boys! And third is Aomine! Bad Aomine but I love you <3 And Kise and Midorima and Kagami.
  14. In here you can find a partner to rp with you about Kuroko no Basket! I really like to RP! Specially when it`s about KNB!
  15. Season 1 and 2 are already out and I`ve heard that season 3 will come this OCT. Anyone know how many seasons and episodes would it be at last?? It would be great if it would be endless*sigh* but that`s impossible!
  16. They are two questions!! 1. Who do you like to be Satsu chin`s groom? 2. Who do you think it would be? Well...I like Satsu chin to be Kuro chan`s bride since she like him but I think that she will marry Dai! I don`t why but something like sixth sense is telling me that! I don`t want it!!!Dai is Ryoutachi`s...
  17. Which one/s is/are are favorite couple/s?Why? Mine that I think you all know is Aokise! They look so good together and also I love the doujishis! I love all the couples together if Kuro-chan would not be seme!!
  18. Who is your favorite character or maybe who are your favorite characters? And why? For me, I love them all! Generation of miracles are all handsome and Kagami!! But first of all I love Kagami then Dai and then Ryoutachi and others.... Kagami is so cool and powerful! He defeated all of them so that`s why I prefer him!

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus