About This Club

This is a group for people with a love for novels, specifically MM novels, which are technically Yaoi, but Yaoi fans don't really know. A lot of the time there is too little smut and too much plot. I do give suggestions as to taste.
  1. What's new in this club
  2. What I want to say is the one at too, u should consider reading it. It's quite healing, our mc develop as a normal person, me tally healthier person, is really nice to watch. I think this is an mpreg.
  3. Hello guys, I don't know if this is the correct section of the forum for posting stuff like this, but I can only try and find correction with my mistake so here I am. Gay novel plot, very generic-ish: Guy, I think is a model. I know he has some discomfort w how people r looking at him w lust. I don't know what happens, but he's in a hospital with an injury. Got attack by this dude while in bed, basically get almost raped. This nurse/practitioner dude rescue him. Not handsome at all, this phrase was repeated quite a bit in the novel. I also remember, our Mc doing his best to get him, the rescuer be his personal doctor cuz u know he's only guy who didn't lust after him or try to rape him. Very good impression was made, our mc also have the same disease as other extra ordinarily beautiful people- quite egoistic at the same time, attention seeker. I think he tried to seduce his now personal doctor/nurse/rescuer but never successive until, Dun dun dun-dude basically said ur beautiful and I try very hard to control my urge to ravish u so please show some pity for ordinary guys like me. Did the deed, becames lovers first of course, our nurse/doctor/rescuer is a traditional man with moral and high honors in love, established then physical. I remember! Thus is a second installation of a series, this is a second book to a series ( first series was something like lovers reunion/second chances and our 2 book mc getting dump by exbf cuz his white moonlight return to his side...didn't have a great impression cuz I read 2 first Anyway, our mc has insecurity, why can't people love me for who I am and not just lust after me thingy. Got interested quite a bit but remember he is also very ahem! Narcissistic. At the end, mc found out ml body is gold. Very compact, not muscular but not too lean. Very very addictive to his body. Oh, and ml has a scar...I think. Anyone please help me find this novel, I'm going thru an insecurity crisis, although I'm in the wrong ish part of it so I need to read a contradicting character, Sincerely, Littlelier.
  4. Anyone else around? What novels have you been reading lately?
  5. I have never heard about a stand alone novel like the oneu u described, but plzz past the name on, it sounds like a good read.
  6. @kawaiifuji can I know what is the name of the novel? Sounds interesting
  7. hope u guys can help. i'm looking for mm standalone novel that i've read but cant remember the title. The 1st mc has a son, wife deceased. I think he's a writer (he work from home). His friend (the 2nd mc) lives with them and took care of them. The 2nd mc loves his friend but kept it secret. later, the 1st mc started to has feelings for his friend. He's a bit of a "virgin" & innocent about sex but after they started to "hook up", he become a somewhat horny beast & want to have sex almost everyday. there's this scene with his parents where the son made a remark about the friend being part of the family and the mc's father get mad and said that that the friend is a bad influence. the first mc said that if not for the friend, they will be lost. also there's this scene with the housekeeper where she said that she already knew about them because she's the one who change the bed sheet. its not recent. i think it was published before 2014. there's this early scene where most of the time the first mc was cooped up in his study room and the friend was the one playing and spending time together with the son most of the time Do you guys know about this book?
  8. Is anyone else here that loves Immoral Darkness?
  9. I loved S! I highly recommend it.
  10. Is the series S any good? I've been considering purchasing it.

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus