About This Club

This group is for Yaoi fans for the following anime : * Betrayal Knows My Name * Gravitation * Hey ! Class President * Kirepapa * Koisuru Boukun * Loveless * Marginal Prince * Papa To Kiss In The Dark * Princess Princess * Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi * Sukisho
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Han-chan

Welcome

Its ok
  3. Macky07

Fill Out Survey

Name : Macky Looks : Short, skinny, black hair, pale skin and blue eyes. Personality : A little bit shy at first, but I'm pretty chatty. Age : 15 What Yaoi Is Your Type ? Dark stuff with a complex story. Something like Nitro Chiral games. I like fluff too. What Do You Like In Yaoi ? The relationships and character development. Mainly the build-up. What Do You Dislike In Yaoi ? Foreign objects. *cough Togainu No Chi cough*.
  4. King of Hell with yaoi

Welcome

Yes thank you for making this group darling!
  5. Houdiji

Welcome

Hello, thank you for creating the group.
  6. Pls kindly fill out the survey .... Pls put your favorite yaoi picture ... Name : Looks : Personality : Age : What Yaoi Is Your Type ? What Do You Like In Yaoi ? What Do You Dislike In Yaoi ?
  7. Han-chan

Welcome

Welcome to I Love Yaoi Club . Hope you like to join here ..... If you have question , just PM me .....

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus