About This Club

If you loved the manga then this is the place for you~ Hoshi no Yakata centers around the employees of a suburban s/m club. The characters are beautiful, the storylines are angsty, and the artwork is horribly explict. What more could you ask for? Most of the story takes place inside or on the grounds of Hoshi no Yakata, a humongous European-style mansion. The story's other locale is Airenrou, another club located a few hours' drive from Hoshi no Yakata.
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Kaoru! Kaoru! Kaoru! I like watching characters that are weak become strong, but it can either be done horribly or wonderfully. Kaoru was the latter, and becoming a master wasn't really a shortcut to being strong, which it could have been. Plus, he still 'receives' when topping, and I like that! Plus his relationship with Shao is really sweet and interesting. (Characters' relationships to me is a super important part of how they're characterized, I think it's fascinating) So yeah, I really like his character progression, plus he subverts some heteronormative stereotypes ^3^ What's not to love?
  3. Noise Prince

Master/Slave/ or Guest

Palace of the Stars, most definitely! And I think I'd have to say… nnng… it's a hard decision… but I have to lean towards slave?
  4. Who's Your Fav char. In the manga and why? We all want to know~
  5. Noise Prince

If you...

Palace of the Stars! Definitely! Because despite how shady it is, the Tower of Compassion is even more so! X3
  6. Sosuke0549

If you...

I see.. @Phanto77 Thats true. XD do you have a favorite char?
  7. Sosuke0549

Master/Slave/ or Guest

I'd be a guest if i had the moeny XD and of course Place ofthe Stars... the guys are WAY hotter there!
  8. If you were in Hoshi no Yakata. Would you go to the Tower of compassion or Palace of the Stars? And would you be a Master or slave... or better yet a "Guest" ~~~
  9. Phanto77

If you...

Definitely palace of stars. They have better bottoms there, with a bit of fire in them. In other words, they aren't empty.
  10. If you were in Hoshi no Yakata. Would you go to the Tower of compassion or Palace of the Stars? And Why?

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus