About This Club

This is for those who have known or have recently stumbled upon the awesome remixes of Nightcore. Please keep it friendly and just have fun talking about Nightcore and get to know one another. KenichiRyou-sama. :D
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Nightcore is just awesome!!!!:cuteonion57:
  3. Hi! I think it was the first group that caught my eye. I really love Nightcore. It's like once you hear it you can't never go back. i have a couple of songs that I love, but after listening to them Nightcored I just feel that the original ones are lacking something. I don't want to judge it's just how i feel.:hamtaro-005 (19): Regarding the recommendations, how do i make them? Do i put links here or should i just mention the titles and authors?
  4. Hey, I'm not that much into music but I gotta tell you , I only listen to Nightcore and Vocaloid! ^^ I've found Nightcore earlier this year and can't stop listening. :3 Umm, I dunno many Nightcore songs but I liked ''If I die Young'' haha I couldn't stop singin even If I've heard of it during a really bad time. Hey, I'll tell you something, YOU STOLE MY LINE!! Joke. xD But I usually says nya alot soo... Nya~~ ^w^
  5. I love music as well as Yaoi. To me, they go hand in hand. What I love most about a certain song or band; is listening to the original liking it. But then finding an even Better remix than the first. Hence, finding nightcore was simply awesome. If you want to know about Nightcore, feel free to join and can recommend some songs and where to look for them. First song to listen to is. "Who owns my hearts" Originally by miley cyrus but put into this amazing remix. There's a link for the video here on yaoiotaku or can go to youtube to listen. ENJOY! <3~~~~Nyaaaah~~~~<3

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus