Closed Club  ·  25 members

Literate Plots

Closed Club

This is a closed club, some content may be hidden to non members.

About This Club

This is a place for me to store all of the various plot ideas that come into my head; hopefully they will be later turned into roleplays (group or private one-on-one). Semes and sekes will be most needed, but I accept ukes as well. Members will be able to post their ideas as well. All roleplays must be literate and descriptive, like a real story, with a thorough plot, correct grammar, and a paragraph or more per post. If you become part of this group, pick a roleplay from my list you would like to be a part of, and we can begin as soon as we're ready (there does not have to be a decided end for the roleplay). I'll allow any type of plot; school-life, fantasy, sci-fi, anime, etc., anything as long as it's not completely focused on romance and the things that come with it. Please check the first post on the chat page for more information.

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus