About This Club

belongs to Ken Nanbara & Sae Momoki (anime,novel,drama CD) i wanna know how many of you is a fan of this series come and talk about it ,give us informations , anything you got :D
  1. What's new in this club
  2. I was wary of "Papa to kiss in the dark" at first simply because of the incest. but after gentil (forced) coaxing from my friends ( captors) i fell in love with it. Mira is just so adorable and kyousuke... ahh kyousuke... rabbit8
  3. This was my first ever Yaoi, previous to this i'd seen only Gravitation, which is rather mild in comparison. But yes, Papa to Kiss in the Dark, certainly wowed me! I loved the story and the bond, even as father and son, or nephew and uncle, that they had with each other. I wished there was a series I can't wait until someone does translate the novel! Or even if it was published again in English! So yeah, basically, i am a die hard fan for these guys
  4. KoreWaWatashiDesuXI

the novel

There is a novel? I never even knew this! Lol Well after some research...This may help: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=39209 - This link says that no one has done it in English yet. Hope this helps
  5. KoreWaWatashiDesuXI

Ost

Cheers Sarah3161
  6. Matti_19 has posted it here http://www.yaoiotaku.com/forums/threads/146-Papa-to-Kiss-in-the-Dark
  7. :cuteonion8:i haven't found any english translation (with is going to kill me):6onion72: so :cuteonion58:Please any one do you have something on this :8onion5:
  8. i recently started to be a fan of it (even though i am not ashota fan) i think kyoske & Mira were cute :hamtaro-005 (15): but i am a:leaf5: (Takayuki Utsunomiya x Kazuki Hino) FREAK even though the anime didnt made them a couple but of course the leaf2CD drama is what made me love these 2 :Red_fox7: so what about u yoyo1

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus