About This Club

Join If You Like Yaoi Roleplaying.
  1. What's new in this club
  2. TheDevilAndHisLoveStory

Forums ^.^

Name: Lukas "Luka" Kazuro Age: 19 Looks: Personality: Split Likes:Ice cream, cake, and cooking Dislikes:Being alone Family:His brother Yuki, and his sister Momoka (Both are 15) Short Bio:He grew up without a father and now is taking care of is younger siblings and holding down a job as a cook Extra:Will go out of his way to see his mother again Storyline: Master x Slave
  3. MisuChan

Forums ^.^

Name: Haru Age: 20 Personality: distant to people he doesnt know. but carring to the ones around him Likes: sports and quiet places Dislikes: loud/rude people whit out a reason. being ordered around Family: only child Short Bio: Haru always loved his parents but lived alone since age 16 just because he could. Extra: he acts like an older brother but isnt good at being a lover Storyline: stepbrother x stepbrother Looks:
  4. xPichuLuvr

Forums ^.^

Name: Niya Age: 23 Personality: Kind but very mouthy. Likes: Sweets and sunny days Dislikes: Being out on rainy days Family: An older brother Short Bio: Is an adopted child, he is very proper. He has a very cute smile. Extra: Likes to be petted(How cute?) Storyline: Neko slave X Vampire master Looks:
  5. Yaoi Take Over

Forums ^.^

Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Likes: Dislikes: Family: Short Bio: Extra: Storyline: For Storylines Here's What I Got Neko x Vampire Kidnapped x Kidnapper Teacher x Student Master x Slave Demon x Angel Player x Played Bully x Bullied Mythical Creatures Brother x Brother Step Brother x Step Brother Furry Childhood Friends Shota Popular x Loner Cop x Robber Babysister x Teen Or Whatever You Suggest I'll give you my character after you made yours. :hamtaro-005 (1):

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus