About This Club

I dont know about anyone else but I love Zombies and the walking dead is my show. So just a place to talk about the show and maybe other things zombie welcome.
  1. What's new in this club
  2. M1st3rSk3l3t0n

How to survive a Zombie attack

Get the heck back in, gather supplys and try ro find another, less crowded, way out! You've been on the road for a while and youre out of water, what will you do?
  3. jahero

WElcome

Ah i am such a bad group host!!! please forgive me!! and welcome both of you to the group!!
  4. Reizo-kun

WElcome

Yohooooooooooooooo! I also love zombie.
  5. Amai-i

WElcome

Hallo~ Thanks for creating this group c: <'3 I love Walking Dead or generally zombie-apocaliptic movies. Well, uhm.. I am a new member not only in this group but also on YO. Feel free to ask my anything, if you want to now more about me or something .3.~
  6. Name: Jahero heamorea Age: 22 Sex: Male Weapon(s) sword, and handgun.
  7. Here is the plot: He have just woken up and have no idea whats going on. You walk outside and see nothing but the world come to shit. People are killing people, stealing etc. 2 months pass and you have come to terms with a few things now you move from place to place trying to find some place to call home. here are the rules: Lets not kill off each other to easy, zombies do that already. This is survival, some things have to be done, laws down apply anymore. Just be warned of other people. Dont make your self sound like a zombie god -_- thats no fun You have to be you as a charater. Example. I would be Jahero, because that is whom i am. etc etc. doesnt have to be dead on but makes it fun.
  8. So, you wake up and your all alone. You walk outside and see people eating each other. What do you do first?
  9. jahero

WElcome

Welcome all new members. XD So go ahead and introduce your selves here..
  10. So how well do you know what to do when your under attack by zombies? Its all a hot head moment. Best thing to do, is aim for the head and burn the bodies when you can.

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus