About This Club

create your fav couple and thier ideal relationship, hardcore or not, feel free to express urself. oh i almost forgot details are very important ...
  1. What's new in this club
  2. After a while Sasuke got his normal way of breathing back and looked down at his blond lover. “Naruto…I love you”, the pale teen whispered, his voice filled with emotions. Naruto looked up and saw the onyx eyes shimmering with feelings like he never saw them before. He leaned up, so that he was face to face with Sasuke. “I love you too”, the blond whispered and lowered his head, kissing the pale teens lips, putting all the emotions he couldn’t describe with words into this one kiss. After a while they broke the kiss and snuggled up into the bed. “Are you hot now?”, Sasuke laughed out as he remembered the broken heater. “Better, I’m not alone anymore”, the blond whispered sleepily. Sasuke smiled and kissed the blonds forehead. They fell asleep in one another’s arms, not freezing anymore.Naruto woke up the next morning. He opened his eyes and found himself alone into the bed. He sat up immediately and looked around. “Sasuke?”, he whispered. Suddenly he heard something clatter into his kitchen. He got up and walked out of his room. There was a breeze of food into the air. He looked into the kitchen. Sasuke was standing there, just clothed with his boxers and humming a melody. He cooked eggs and bacon and was dancing around to his own humming into the small kitchen. Naruto giggled and the raven turned around. He smiled as he saw the giggling blond standing in the door case. “What?”, he asked with a smile. “How’s that dance called? *giggle* The I-look-like-a-idiot dance?”, the blond laughed out loudly. “He he, no”, the raven answered smiling, “It’s the I-had-sex-last-night dance. And just by the way…nice outfit”, he lifted one eyebrow and smirked mischief. Just then the blond realized that he hadn’t put on any clothes and was standing bare into the kitchen now. “Errr… bathroom”, the blushed blond said and turned. After he had a shower, Naruto and Sasuke ate breakfast, got their clothes on and got out to get to their todays mission. As they joined Sakura at the bridge she was surprised to see Sasuke smiling. He and Naruto kept joking around and she just asked herself if she was into the wrong movie. As Kakashi appeared into a cloud of smoke, he looked around finding a puzzled Sakura and two joking boys. Suddenly Sakura noticed something. “Naruto? Where did you get that bruise on your neck from?”, she asked curious. The blond teen blushed and looked at her. “well..ahhm..” “Well Sakura, this is a hickey”, Kakashi remarked randomly. She looked at Naruto and her face got a smile. “Oh Naruto! So cute! You got a girlfriend?”, she squealed out and looked at Naruto in excitement. “Well…kind of”, he said and smiled. Suddenly the raven haired boy hissed. “Hnn…girlfriend”, he spit out and looked at Naruto pouting. “Oh, Sasuke don’t be like this”, he got over to the pale teen and took his face into his tanned hands. “Who is my seme? Hn? Who is my gorgeous seme?”, the blond asked smiling. “I am” “Ohoo, I can’t hear you. What did you say?”, “I am”, the raven said a lil louder and grinned. The blond lifted his head a lil and kissed the older teen on his lips. Sakura looked at them stunned. “They… they… Sasuke… Naruto… kiss?”, she stuttered and looked over to Kakashi. “Wasn’t that obvious?”, he just snorted and got back reading his book. Sakura looked back at the two teens who kept whispering sweet nothings to each other. ‘Hmm… somehow I like this, maybe I should arrange a yaoi-club’, she though, smirking. x3 END
  3. The blond took his hands away from the sweaty black mane and took hold of Sasukes hand. He slowly licked over the fingers, then engulfing all of them. As Sasuke felt his fingers into the wet, warm cave he moaned, creating a vibration on the youngers erection. The blond buckled his hip cause of the incredible feeling, nearly gagging Sasuke. The older teen pulled away, gaining a disappointed grunt from the blond teen. He got up to face Naruto, who still sucked on the ravens fingers. Sasuke pulled them out, the younger looked up and saw something he’d never seen before on the ravens face. Worry. “Sasuke?”, the blond whispered. Sasuke wiped sweaty blond wisps of hair out of Narutos forehead. “Are you sure I can do this?”, he asked worried, slowly circling his coated fingers around Narutos entrance. ‘He…he doesn’t want to hurt me…’ “Sasuke… I just want you… I just wanna feel you right now”, the blond lifted his head and kissed the older teen with all the passion he could give into this one kiss. He unzipped the pale teens pants and ripped them down along with his boxers. Suddenly he felt a finger into his entrance, it didn’t hurt but felt weird. The finger pushed in and out, but started to feel good.Sasuke parted their lips and looked at Naruto, who seemed to have accustomed to the one finger, so he added a second, feeling the blond tense up. He made scissoring movements to stretch the blonds circular muscle, kissing the blond lightly down his neck. After a while the raven added the third and last finger. The azure eyes teared up and Naruto gasped, closing his eyes. “Everything ok?”, the raven asked, still giving the blond kisses on his neck and cheek. “Just move on”, the blond whispered out breathless. “The pain will dull away, don’t worry”, the raven said smiling, kissing Naruto on his lips. His fingers began to move in and out, and after a lil time, Naruto enjoyed the feeling and was pushing down on the ravens hand. But Sasuke still wasn’t ok with the situation. ‘I gotta find..’, he thought as he hit a small bundle of nerves into the blonds lower part. Naruto arched his back, he felt a enormous heat floating over his body and small electric pulses running up and down his spine. He threw his head back and found himself screaming out of pleasure. “Got it”, the raven smirked. The raven tried to keep the exact point in his mind and removed his fingers. The blond grunted annoyed from the loss feeling but suddenly looked a little nervous as Sasuke positioned himself in front of the blonds entrance. He leaned down and kissed HIS blond and thrust into the tight entrance. He moaned at the incredible sensation but looked down at the blond. Naruto teared up at the sudden intrusion. Bursts of pain were blurring his senses and he inhaled sharply and tensed up immediately. Sasuke leaned down to the exposed blond and kissed away his tears. “Just tell me when I should move”, he whispered caring into the youngers ear. After a while Naruto felt the pain dull away and just a tinge still being felt. He moved his hip a little to get adjusted to the feeling. He nodded to show Sasuke that he could move. The raven pulled his length out and pushed it right back in, moaning at the sensation. After some more thrusts both of the boys were panting hard and just as Sasuke thrust back into Naruto, the blond began to scream loud. “There! Right there, fuck, Sasuke! Do it again!”, the younger moaned out, making Sasuke smirk. He aimed for Narutos prostate again, hitting it all over the time. He felt himself getting close to his limit, feeling an enormous heat building up into his stomach, needing to release it. “Sasukeeee!”, the blond screamed as he came all over the both boys chests and bellies. The raven felt the younger tighten around his shaft, feeling that he couldn’t hold it much longer he came right after Naruto, screaming his name in ecstasy. He rid out his orgasm as long as he could before he collapsed on the tanned boy, pulling out of him, rolling over and just panting hard. Naruto crawled over to Sasuke, still panting hard, snuggling up in the pale chest, burying his face into the ravens neck. The pale teen just wrapped his arms around Naruto and ran his hand up and down the tanned back.
  4. “Naruto, it’s not what you’re thinking it is… I mean… damn!”, the raven haired cursed. As he looked at Naruto again, the blond was only a few inches away from him, slightly blushed, with eyes sparkling full of emotions. “Close your eyes”, the blond whispered lightly, feeling his heartbeat increase furious. Just a moment later Sasuke felt a warm pair of hands beneath his shirt, on his chest, trailing his body, softly getting known the pale muscular stomach of the raven, whose breathing got deeper and more exciting every second. Sasukes eyes shot open as he felt on of the tanned hands slowly getting down his v-muscle, sliding into his boxers, stroking over his erected member. “Naruto, what…ghhnn”, Sasuke flinched, as the blond took hold of his length, tenderly trailing it’s top with his thumb, disposing the precum. The blond began to move his hand up and down, feeling the raven tense up, closing his eyes and moaning lightly. He started to tighten the grip, gaining gasps from the pale teen next to him. Naruto suddenly felt arms wrapping around him, approaching him nearer. He looked straight into Sasukes face. His bangs were sticking to his face from the sweat, his eyes half closed, his lips slightly parted, and small gasps were escaping his throat. “Naruto…”, he leaned closer and pushed his lips on the blonds ones. The blonds eyes closed and he parted his lips, hoping Sasuke would get the hint. He got it and pushed his tongue right thru the blonds lips, ravishing his mouth, moaning deeply from the still bumping hand on his shaft. The blonds movements got faster and the Uchiha just kept moaning into the kiss until the blond broke the kiss and looked right into the charcoal eyes, which gazed at him half closed. “Come on Sasuke… come for me…”, just as the blond whispered his seductive words, the raven arched his back and let out a silent cry as he came right into the youngers hand. Sasuke took Narutos head into his hands and approached him near, giving him a passionate kiss on his lips. The raven fell back on his back and kept panting hard, as he gazed over to the blond. He had pulled his hand out of Sasukes pants and looked at the sticky, whitish liquid on his hands. ‘I just want to try how…’, the blond licked away some of the cum, it tasted salty with a sweetish undertone. “So, good…”, he moaned as he licked away the rest of the liquid. As Sasuke saw what Naruto just did, he couldn’t hold himself anymore. He rolled over so that he was on the blonds top, who now gazed at the raven with shimmering eyes. He lowered his head and kissed the blond with passion. He unzipped the blonds orange jacket, his hand wandered down his sides, getting under the black shirt the blond wore beneath his orange jacket, tracing the blonds stomach with his smooth but pestering touches. They sat up together, still with their lips together Naruto let his loose jacket slide from his arms, just to grab and pull on Sasukes blue shirt. They parted their lips just to get rid of their shirts and continued the kiss even more passionate and wet. The raven traced down the blonds neck with his tongue, stopping on the blonds collarbone, where he started to suck on the tanned flesh. The blond moaned and tilted his head to give the ebony haired teen a better access. His hands were buried into the dark mane while Sasukes were trailing down Narutos body, exploring every inch of it. The pale teen stopped at Narutos stomach, tracing the seal mark with his fingers, than kissing every inch of the tanned belly, plugging is tongue into he blonds belly button. Naruto moaned deeply, the soft touches of the raven haired boy nearly made him going crazy. Attaining the orange seam, Sasuke unzipped the blondes pants, ripping them down and grabbing back onto the tanned hip. The blond felt his boxers getting ripped down and something wet tipping his dripping erection. He lifted his head, seeing Sasuke licking the top of his throbbing member, slowly tracing the vein with his wet muscle. Naruto gasped as the older teen took the tip of his shaft into his mouth, sucking lightly, letting his tongue trickle the hard limb. The raven smirked as he heard the blond moan deeply when he took his shaft fully into his mouth, letting his tongue swirl up the whole length. The tanned boys grip got compacter and the raven felt a light pulling on his hair. Suddenly he lifted his hands, holding three fingers in front of Narutos mouth.
  5. i made a story of SasuNaru not really hardcore but please do leave a comment or 2cheetah10 „Finally home!“, a tanned boy in bright orange clothes said, as he stepped into his flat. His blond hair seemed to be bright into the dark hallway and his eyes shimmered in the deepest ocean blue tones as he turned on the light. His whiskered face turned into a bleakly grimace as he felt cool air crawling up his back making him shiver. “Damn heater!”, he yelled out, as he saw the bust heater in his room. ‘I only wanted to come home, eat some ramen and go to bed and now this!!!’, Naruto thought. He stepped into his kitchen and opened his fridge. “What! Bu…no way!!”, the blond yelled as there wasn’t one individual instant ramen into his empty fridge. His stomach growled and he as now totally devastated. ‘Icy flat, no food…God hates me’, the blond made his way to his couch and sat down, snuggled himself into a blanket. Todays mission was hard and Naruto was totally nerveless and tried, but he just couldn’t sleep. The coldness and the hunger kept him awake a long time. Suddenly he heard a knock o his door. ‘Who the hell comes here at this late hour’, he got up and walked to his door. He opened it and looked out. “Hey dobe, Kakashi told me to bring you… oohm… are you ok? You look a lil pale”, a ebony haired boy asked him. He was a lil taller than Naruto, his skin was pale and his onyx eyes were checking Naruto from head to toe. “No, every things fine… my heater’s just broken. What are you doing here anyway?”, the blond looked at Sasuke. “Well, Kakashi told me to bring you this”, he held up a packet. He gave it to the blond, who ripped it open. “RAMEN!”, Narutos heart made a lil jump as he saw the well known food. Than he realized that Sasuke still stood into his front door. ‘Maybe he wants some too… I mean, he brought it to me…’ “Do you want to come in?”, the blond asked with his bright smile on his face. “Hmmph…why not”, the raven said with his emotionless face, as always. Sasuke sat down on the table, while Naruto pulled out two bowls and placed them onto the table. “Damn, dobe! In here it’s colder than outside…”, Sasuke shuddered and took his bowl as Naruto sat down and already engulfed his noodles. “Don’t call me that, teme! And by the way, I already told you that my heather is broken”, Naruto said as he finished is portion. “Maybe I can fix it”, Sasuke said in a uninvolved voice. He barely touched his bowl but moved it away from him. “You would?! Thanks teme!”, the blond jumped up in excitement. He went into his bedroom and sat down on the bed. “It’s over there!”, he pointed towards the heather and Sasuke got over to have a look at it. After a while Naruto had dozen off and lay onto his bed now. He was snoring lightly and dreaming of ramen as he felt something warm behind him. He opened his eyes and turned around just to find himself face to face with Sasuke. “What the hell mare you doing, teme?!”, the blond asked stuttering. A deep blush made his face bright red. “I couldn’t fix the heather and I didn’t wanted to leave you all alone, freezing to death”, the raven said emotionless. “Well, maybe, but what ARE you DOING?!”, Naruto asked and pointed towards Sasukes arms which were wrapped around the smaller teens waist. ‘He’s so close…’, Naruto blushed. The truth was that he liked Sasuke, a lot, even if he was a total jerk sometimes, he always admired him. “Well somehow I had to keep you warm, didn’t I, so the easiest was just to cuddle with you”, the other teen said still in his emotionless tone. “Cuddle… well sure,.. thanks”, Naruto stuttered in a whisper. “Yup… and now try to sleep a little. You know that we got to get up tomorrow morning”, Sasuke said and pulled the other teen even closer. Naruto gulped but nodded and just closed his eyes. Half an hour went by and Naruto just couldn’t fall asleep. He was too nervous even if he thought, he never felt as comfortable as in Sasukes arms. ‘He must be more beautiful while he’s sleeping… maybe I just take a peek at him and…’, Naruto opened his eyes and was shocked. The raven lay there, a few inches away from him, and staring right at his whiskered face. “Why don’t you sleep”, the raven asked softly. ‘Moment… since when he’s got a softness into his voice?’… “Well, ohm… Why don’t you??”, Naruto asked curious. “Oohm… I… well…”, suddenly the raven haired teen blushed. ‘Sasuke, speechless? But he’s never speechless! And he is blushed what the…’, Naruto suddenly felt something on his legs. Something hard… Naruto looked down and saw that the other teen’s pant’s were to tight for the normal case. He looked up again, seeing Sasuke blushing even more.
  6. atashi wa laien ai des.yoroshiku hi i am layenai kanada kara kiteru i come from canada boken o motome koko ni yatte kita onionn5 i am here for adventure atashi o atsukaeru otoko nanka inai :cuteonion54: and no man can handle me AH CHOTTO mada cherii deshi:cuteonion41: '' wont translate this one'':cuteonion57:
  7. onion1 i would love a complete introduction from each of you we could even bc friend. afterall arent we all writers in a way:cuteonion41:. Be as creative as u can in the intro:banhbao38:

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus