About This Club

For all those who love Hetalia~ ♥
  1. What's new in this club
  2. To be honest I have a list of OTPs in Hetalia because I find them all just too adorable to resist, I have read all fanfictions online and have now got my own stories on Wattpad for people to read. My OTPs are; UKUS, Spamano, RoChu, Franada, DenNor, SuFin, GiriPan, GerIta, PruHunand my ultimate obsession at the moment is AusSwiss, they are just the cutest couple ever!!!!
  3. Jadeirelandkuyt

What are your favorite Hetalia characters?~

I am a BIG fan of Russia He is just so cute, his personality is the best and I feel that he is just Misunderstood. I mean Prussia bullied him in the past along with Sweden, Denmark and Mongolia but when he does it to others he is classed as evil. :'( I also love Canada because he is just the cutest.... I will never forget you Matthew xxx Oh and the Nordics are awesome; my favourite is Iceland though he is emotionless but is just your typical teenager and he is adorable when he calls Norway Oniichan in season 4.
  4. Gilbert and Ludwig.
  5. Miragi Saiko

Hetalia Rp?

I'd be interested to join as America
  6. Russia~ XD he's cute when he angry~~ XD then after Russia i like Nihon, America, Italia, Sweden~ XD
  7. SweetFloatsFlats

Hetalia Rp?

Hey guys, if anyone would be interested in doing an Hetalia rp, that'd be great! If you guys want to do a group rp, there's a list of characters and I'll write names by the ones that are taken or if you guys would like to do 1 x 1 with your favourite ships- here's the place to ask! Also, the group rp theme for a group will be decided later. 2ps and Nyos (or male spin offs) will not be accepted for a group rp, but if you're asking for One for 1 x 1 I don't mind. I rp Canada Japan usually but I'm willing to try other characters! If we do a group rp, here's a list, more countries can be added if you ask me. America - England - France - Canada - SweetFloatsFlats Russia - China - Japan - Germany - Italy - Official pairings: (none, but if two people agree on one for a group rp it'll be added)
  8. I can tell chu.. I like Prussia, Germany, Russia, Austria, Greece, and Turkey :3
  9. Russia, guys, without hesitating, RUSSIA!! cuz he has a split personality, just like ME~! *evil grin*
  10. Oi~ My favorite characters are: Prussia ( as you can see haha~), England, the Nordics, South-Korea, I Love love love the BTT and last but not least Northern Ireland c:
  11. moonlitneko

What are your favorite Hetalia characters?~

Ha, nice thread. Very typical but perfect question to ask of a starting thread. Hmmm, I have quite a few characters I like. Prussia, Austria, Russia, Japan, Greece, Canada, Romano, Nordics and the Baltics. Not in that order, that was just how I remembered them.
  12. Oi everybody! c: I'll just start a thread with the typicall question, haha. For me my favorite ones are: Russia, Scotland, China, Hongkong, Macau and the Nordics~

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus