About This Club

Hi to all those yaoi lovers all is welcome this is group that can freely discuss about Final Fantasy the game series and pair up there favorite characters as well. Also if you wish to discuss about other Final Fantasy games or Characters THINK AGAIN nah I'm just messy around don't be shy to mention other games and so on plus crossovers are welcome to. In fact I would love to talk about crossovers how 'bout you?
  1. What's new in this club
  2. From VII it's totally Reno and Rufus, man. Those ShinRa boys are freaking hot together. Also, master-servant, check. I also have a soft spot for Cid and Vincent, blame the djs and all the pretty; although they do seem to have a thing for depicting Vincent as a weepy, feminine bottom when we all know what really lies within that quiet, strong man. And come on, who doesn't like Cid's cursing? He's a nice piece of rough and he would totally dirty talk Vincent's ears off. At the very beginning all I saw was Sephiroth and Cloud, just. Yeah. Puppet and puppeteer? Sign me up. But then the Turks took over 1st place, hah. :Wink: Then we have VIII and oh boy, if we had a lot to choose from in the previous installment, then... I'll have to say I love any take on our three boys, Squall, Zell and Seifer. Pair them up, mix them up, twosomes, threesomes, hatesex, angstsex, sex buddies... Uff. I liked to think of Zell as an hyperactive puppy chasing Squall's attention but then I read those sweet, eye opening Seifer/Zell djs and, well. And anyone with eyes can see the Seifer/Squall tension, going on, either murderous or sexual. Or both. Both is good. Last but not least, my guilty pleasure: Laguna/Squall. It's so incest it's almost selfcest, what with the mindfuckery of timelines and time travel and dreamshare that is FF8, jfc. FFX? Nope. Not even Auron/Jecht caught my interest for long. FFXII! My OTP is actually an het pairing - guess who, it's not hard, c'mon. Kickass sky pirates duo, anyone? - but after reading some Balthier/Basch doujin going around it kind of crept up on me. Still, for me, nothing beats my pirate life partners. FFXIII. ...Nah. Nnn. Only ship a het pairing - and maybe sometimes two very competent, wild ladies together - in 12 and no, thank god, it's not the horrible, vomit inducing canon one. (I love snowy weather. And lightning. Wouldn't it be great, to snow and to have a lightning storm? Together?)
  3. depending on my mood Seph/Cloud or or Zack/Cloud
  4. I dont think I really have a favorite pair. I havent read any Yaoi based on FF anything
  5. Yes who is your fav Final Fantasy pair?....well as you can tell mine is Zack and Cloud I just simply adore this pairing!!foxy3

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus