About This Club

Are you a fan of such Paranormal Anime/Manga classics such as Ghost Hunt,Mpd Psycho,Boogiepop phantom and the like? Do you love the Paranormal,supernatural events and things you can't explain? Then this is the club for you! Share your paranormal experiences,favorite paranormal Anime/Manga,beliefs,and your own theories about the unknown. Be prepared for a whole lot fun,cause' we ain't afraid of no ghosts! xD
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Hello all. I am Ruu-kun. My predecessor Runeko started this group years ago but could not properly facilitate due to some issues. I think this group has a lot of potential to produce some awesome discussion topic. So,with my senpai's permission I shall be the acting Mod for this group. I hope I can rekindle the flame she once lit. ~Ciao
  3. Hello im zoua and im a scaredy cat but im still really into the things about paranormal and scary stuff!!~ >.< cheetah5cheetah6cheetah15cheetah13
  4. I have a dream ... I was in the room with many people are crowded .. I have bestfriend there too , but he disappeared ..... Then , my grandma tooo .... She disappear also ... Its creepy .... My granddad died without me knowing .... And when I go to his Funeral , I see her soul , he's happy ..... I went back in the room with many crowded people ... I meet Bo and Ero there .... Where did that name come from ???? *confused* When I go to sit beside them .... Oh by the way Bo is a boy and Ero is a girl .... Bo never leave his sight from me ... Then my mom woke me up .... I want to dream this again and know what will happen next , but its impossible .....
  5. Hi , Im Han-chan ..... I love paranormal but sometimes Im scared ... Ahahahah ... Lets be friends , Ok .....
  6. This manga I read recently, "Kanata Kara", translated to "From Far Away". A girl got caught in an explosion and got sent to another world. This one felt more real cause she couldn't understand the people.
  7. Miaka, desu! I'm interested in the paranormal, cause I just am. also, cause of those people on the news who's bodies are never found, "spirited away". And the recent news on people eating dead bodies of others. meow:hamtaro-005 (8):
  8. Hi~! I'm KawaiiMe, I join this group because of past death(s) in my family, I'm very spiritual, and I notice a lot of weird things. Plus, I used to specialize in Wiccan consulting. Not that I practiced the religion myself, I just knew & studied about it so much :3 The paranormal is fascinating to me along with death and what happens afterwards.
  9. Any anime or manga that you like.It doesn't have to have any paranormal plots or anything like that.I mean it can if you want.
  10. OOps! I'll start! I'm Runeko(derp) and I am interested in the paranormal because of a recent death in the family.I'd like to know what's beyond the beyond.
  11. Hello every~nya! Runeko here,president of YOSPR. Why don't you introduce yourselves,and why you're interested in the Paranormal.

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus