About This Club

Love comes in many different forms. What will yours be?
  1. What's new in this club
  2. YourNekoLover

Characters

Name: Yusuki Konochi Age: 18 Race: English/Japanese Species: Neko Personality: A little shy when I don't know you, but I'm very playful when I get to know you better Status: Single Uke / Seme / Seke: Uke Talents: Singing, Cooking, Drawing, etc. Bio: Abandoned as a kitten, but got adopted by an old lady at age 5. She taught me how to do everything I need to know to survive, and later on after she died I lived the rest of my life taking care of the house and myself. Appearance: ~Click the Link~
  3. Aki_Takano

Ooc

Hi everyone.. is any of these ideas still open.. if yes who wud be interested to join me in one!!
  4. TheDevilAndHisLoveStory

Roleplay Ideas

Mind If I share something with you? Brotherly Love: A different Point of View Seme Shion is the white haired boy and his brother is Yuki (The purple haired one), they both live for different things, Shion wants to be the best cook there is and his brother to become the best manga artist More on Yuki: He's 18, the brother of Shion and a newbie artist (His drawings are amazing), likes to tease his brother, eat pocky
  5. TheDevilAndHisLoveStory

Characters

Name:Lukas "Luka" Kazuro Age:19 Race:Japanese/French/Prussian Species:Human/Neko Personality:Split Status:Single Uke / Seme / Seke:Seme Talents:A cook, manga artist, and a singer Bio:He's a show boy he grew without a father moved to Japan after his mother died in a freak accident and he's afraid to make new friends because he's part Prussian and French Appearance:
  6. PandaBoi

Ooc

Hey I am new. How is everyone?
  7. Yuki Arisawa

Ooc

Hi~ I'm new here! Yoroshiku~ Um this is 1st time I'm rping so be if I make any mistake could you help pointing out for me?
  8. YaoiFanfictionWriter

Roleplay Ideas

The Black Cat Needed: Seke or Seme. Not an innocent looking one. Warning: Violence, Blood, Horror, Accidents, Bad Luck Nobody knows his name, who he is, what he is, where he goes. Nobody has seen his full face, only the bottom half. Nobody knows his hair color nor his eye color. All they know is that he's like a cat. A black cat to be specific. When an accident happens, he is there. If there is a murder, he's in the crowd, if there is destruction, he's standing in the middle of it. Many people have seen him, but only a bit of him. He isn't invisible, he just disappears. He hides in the shadows and watches the terror and horrific things happen. He never says a word but there is always that smirk on his face. You have seen him plenty of times. But as soon as you walk close to him, he's gone. You had thought you were crazy at first but when you told people, they believed you. They say it's in the family but they don't know the name of the family so they call it The Black Cat Family. If two people get married, they both appear at accidents together. When they have a child, they die and the child raises itself and appears at accidents, even if it's a new born baby. Then the baby gets older, falls in love, marries, has a child and dies, then the cycle continues. You start to think up different type of theories. Maybe he's not human and comes to the accidents to collect the souls. You think of different theories but none of them seem to fit. You follow the Black Cat. You go to every single accident sight, just so you can get more data on him. You do some research and find out that seeing a black cat is a sign for disaster and horror. Will you search around for a black cat and follow it? ~RP Starts When YC Finds A Black Cat.~
  9. YaoiFanfictionWriter

Roleplay Ideas

Grow up Needed: Seme Father Friend Blond: Deidara Red: Sasori Sasori is a single father to Deidara. Deidara isn't Sasori's actual child but since Deidara's parents died when he was young, Sasori had to take Deidara in. Deidara grew up and turned into a troublesome kid. Sasori's job is making puppets, he earns a lot of cash from it. You are a friend of Sasori and even you get a bit mad at Deidara sometimes. When Sasori get's a job out of the country, he has to leave Deidara there since Deidara would most likely mess up Sasori's job. Sasori begs you and you end up having to take care of Deidara. What will you do to this annoying brat?
  10. YaoiFanfictionWriter

Roleplay Ideas

Opened Secret Needed: Seme Best Friend Anthony was always the quiet, smart, calm, cool type of guy. Most people think that Anthony is amazing and attractive with his personality. You have been friends with Anthony ever since you two were kids. You had always gotten into fights and was held back a year which meant you were a year older then Anthony. Not many people can make Anthony express emotions. People say it's nearly impossible to see him smile. But you see him smile everyday because of stupid jokes and stories you say. Anthony lives with his older sister who is 23, 6 years older then Anthony, whom is 17. You had met Anthony when he was 7. At the age of 10, his parents and grandparents got into a car accident. His parents were gone to go pick up his grandparents for Christmas and were driving back from the airport. They were driving over a bridge when a large wave came and pushed the cars off the bridge and into the water below. Not many people survived. You were there for Anthony when he found out about what happened. He didn't show much emotion but when his older sister went to talk to the police about it, leaving you and Anthony alone, he went into tears. Anthony had always trusted you enough to break down and cry in front of you. 7 years had been passed then. Anthony is a usual guest at your home. You live with your older brother and parents. Your parents were young when they had your older brother and two years later they had your. Anthony had always caught the eye of people because yeah, he was pretty attractive, which is why you force him to come to parties so that girls would come and talk to you and him because he was there. Anthony is like your wing-man and each party. If a girl talks to Anthony alone, he usually gives her your number and gives your her number since he doesn't seem to like dating at all. You just thought that maybe he had a unique type which is why he never went on dates. Maybe he liked older women. Who knows? It was a usual day like always, Anthony was other at your place, your parents were at work and your older brother was up in his room chilling with one of his friends. You were hungry and there was nothing to eat so you decided to go to the corner store to get something to eat but your forgot your wallet so you went back home to get it. Your brothers friend left a minute before you left so he wasn't at your house anymore. You see that Anthony isn't in your room anymore but your brothers bedroom door is opened a bit. You peek inside the room and see a very shocking thing. Anthony is straddling your brothers waist, both of their shirts are nearly off and they were in a hot make out session on the floor. Will you watch or will you storm in? RP will begin when school classes are finished for the day.
  11. YaoiFanfictionWriter

Roleplay Ideas

Connectable Needed: Seme Jock Stewert Stilinski ''Stiles'' Stewert is 21 and is in collage. The collage has a mixture of people. Artistic, Poetic, Athletic, Diva and of course Nerds. Nobody really pays attention to the Nerds and Stewert doesn't blame them. The dorms are split up by their genders. Stewert had a crush on this one guy in high school but didn't say anything. He used to have braces, large glasses and a buzz cut. Now, he was god damn attractive. Stewert had been going to his collage for three years now and next year was his last year. Unaware to him, a certain Athletic Jock seems to have an eye on him. How are those two supposed to connect if they had never talked to each other? A party does it. There is a large party in the male dorm house and the female's are there as well. Stewert has to study for a test the next day but can't sleep because of the loud music. He has his own dorm since his dorm mate had gone away a month ago. How will Stewert react when a certain Jock shows up at his door to escape the large crowds of women?
  12. YaoiFanfictionWriter

Roleplay Ideas

Mix up Needed: Seme David (Left) Daniel (Right) Weaselly You and David have been dating for a while now. Around three years. Two months after dating David, you met his younger twin brother Daniel. You could tell the difference because of their different hair styles, clothing and that Daniel had more freckles. Daniel always wears jumpers, jackets and sweaters. For the past three years, you and David had hugged, held hands, kissed and cuddled but you haven't seen what's under the belt. Lately you have been having naughty wet dreams that seem realistic, the dreams are always with you and David. You are unaware that the dreams are real but it's not David that sneaks into your room at night, it's Daniel. How much longer will it take for you to find out that it's not a dream and it's Daniel that is in your 'dreams'. (This has nothing to do with Harry Potter or magic. XD )
  13. YaoiFanfictionWriter

Roleplay Ideas

Shallow Water Needed: Seme Human Top: Rin Middle: His home Bottom: A church on the edge of land. Rin his like a merperson except inside of half fish, he's half shark. His fin color matches his hair color perfectly. You are a lonely boy who doesn't have that many friends. You were walking around the beach one day when you see an abandoned church, you decide to go look inside. There was a hole in the corner of the church which allowed water to enter the church. You were about to leave the church when you see something pink in the corner of the church where the hole is. You go to see what it was and it was Rin, out of the water with any cuts on him because of some trouble he got in. Will you take Rin to your home to get some help for the wounds?
  14. YaoiFanfictionWriter

Roleplay Ideas

Do Not Enter Yaoi Needed: Seme, Uke or Seke (So they can switch each round or something.) You are the next heir to the throne. You will take over when you turn twenty which won't be long now. You are arranged to get married to a rather cute girl. You are like any other prince, happy and kind. Nobody is allowed in your room and they haven't been able to for three years now. But there is something nobody knows, not even your fiance, is that there is a good looking demon in your bedroom, dedicated to satisfy your lust. He just lays in your room all day doing nothing but as soon as you enter your bedroom, things get wild. How will your fiance react when on your wedding night, you don't do anything with her and your just locked up in your bedroom with a certain demon who will please you so much you won't even need to jerk off for a few days. __________ Oriental Tale Yaoi Needed: Seme Smoxt (With blue hair.) Things changed over the years. People used to be forced to sell their bodies but nowadays people love it. They do it just to please themselves and refuse the money sometimes just because they were in the mood for a good fuck. Smoxt is a dancer whom sells his body just to satisfy his own needs. He doesn't care about who, when or where it was, as long as it gave pleasure. He is like a pet to one of the richest men in the whole area and the man who owns Smoxt enjoys seeing people play with his toy. You are knew to the area but you know what happens. You aren't like others, you don't sell your body nor do you sleep around. You have too much pride. You go to a place which seems really crowded and that is when you see Smoxt. The blue haired male was dancing around on stage, making men blush when they caught a glimpse of what was under the cloth that hid his front area. You don't know why but there was something about the blue haired male that pulled you in. You got close to him and even became friends with him. You were ready for anything that came with talking to Smoxt...But you weren't ready for the secrets that were told about the world. You weren't ready at all.
  15. YaoiFanfictionWriter

Roleplay Ideas

HeartBeat Needed: Seme Male Bully People say that if you meet your soul mate then your chest glows. It isn't surprising to see somebodies chest glow while you are on a walk, that just means that the person they are talking to is their soul mate. Everybody can see anybodies chest glow. Isack is constantly bullied each day at school by YC. MC was getting changed in the locker room when YC goes up to him and when MC turned around, his chest began to glow and so did YC's. How will they react when they find out that they are soul mates?
  16. YaoiFanfictionWriter

Roleplay Ideas

Let It Go Needed: Seme Prince Elsa is Prince. After people found out about his gift he was locked away in a dungeon. His gift is that he can make it snow, free things, make things out of ice and even hurt people with ice. He is scared of his gift himself. It hurts him to use it but he never does want to use it. You are a prince with a gift similar to Elsa. Instead of ice and snow, you can use fire and lava. When your kingdom said that they would need too execute you, you fled and hid away. You learnt to control it. After two years hiding from your kingdom, you hear rumours about a prince able to freeze things and start winter storms anywhere. You go to check the Prince out. You sneak into the different kingdom and also sneak into the dungeons. That is when you see a white haired male curled up in a dungeon with iron cuffs covering his hands to stop him from escaping. Will you help Elsa escape?
  17. YaoiFanfictionWriter

Roleplay Ideas

Little Merman Needed: Seme Human (Rich Prince) "A mermaid found a swimming lad, Picked him for his own, Pressed his body to his body, Laughed; and plunging down Forgot in cruel happiness That even lovers drown.” —William Butler Yeats Arian, a sixteen-year-old mermaid prince, is dissatisfied with life under the sea and curious about the human world. With his best fish friend Florida, Arian collects human artifacts and goes to the surface of the ocean to visit Scuttle the seagull, who offers very inaccurate knowledge of human culture. He ignores the warnings of his mother Queen Tian and her adviser Sophie that contact between merpeople and humans is forbidden, longing to join the human world and become a human himself. One night, Arian, Florida and an unwilling Sophie travel to the ocean surface to watch a celebration for the birthday of Prince ____ on a ship, with whom Arian falls in love. In the ensuing storm the ship is destroyed and Arian saves the unconscious Prince from drowning. Arian hums to ___ but as soon as ____ starts to regain consciousness, he is gone. ________ remembers seeing the sight of red hair when he woke up but didn't see that colour around when he could see clearly. Arian ends up making a deal with the Ursula to make him human but the price is his voice. Arian makes the deal anyway and goes to the surface with the bottle of weird liquid. He drinks it and his tail turns into human legs. What will happen if just after that happens the Prince that Arian saved comes back to the place to see a certain red head naked in the water?
  18. YaoiFanfictionWriter

Roleplay Ideas

Hey Waiter Needed: Seme Collage Student Dylan works at a pub as a waiter. The pub performs dance shows, karaoke and sometimes even strip teases. You might not believe it but Dylan is twenty-five years old. He has been working at the pub since he was twenty. You are a nine-teen year old collage student. Your friends decide to take you to a pub since the exams were over and you knew that you could have a few drinks. But you never expected to fall in love with somebody at the pub, and that certain person was Dylan. _____________ Teach Me How To Move Needed: Seme Teacher Jean is a rebellious student at school. You are his home room teacher and you've tried everything to get Jean to behave in school but none of it works. You end up staying after hours at the school to mark some work since it's been busy at you home with your wife and all. You hear music from down the hall so you decide to go see who it was because none of the students are allowed to stay after the school closes. What you saw shocked you, the loud, troubling Jean was in the dance studio of the school dancing, well learning. The dance teacher was there as well. It seemed that dancing was what Jean enjoyed. What will you do when you get home and have a certain type of dream of Jean?
  19. YaoiFanfictionWriter

Roleplay Ideas

Please Stop Needed: Seme Shrine Demon I am being followed Around. No matter where i go he is always there with that large grin on his face. I'm getting scared. Is there anyway somebody can save me from this thing? Or will i have to live and grow up with this thing right there in my reflection? Taisetsuna Hito is the name of the 'God' in a shrine on top of a mountain. He was told that when he was born, he wasn't like any other new born. He didn't cry, he already had hair, teeth and these marks on his cheeks. He could even walk, speak and talk. There is a monster inside of the shrine that was forgotten long ago but he can only be seen in dreams, nightmares and in the reflection of a shiny object. The demon has been teasing Taisetsuna a lot and recently has started to touch Taisetsuna in a sexual kind of way. How much longer until the demon takes Taisetsuna's pureness?
  20. YaoiFanfictionWriter

Roleplay Ideas

I Don't Want To See This Needed: Seme or Uke You have a gift, a gift to see what people's fears are just from a glance. You can enter their nightmares or minds without them knowing, but if the fear is really strong, you are able to see them in plain sight. Lio grew up in a cruel family of only him and his parents. He was an unwanted child and was beaten day and night. He was used as a toy to them and did not go to school at all. His parents also had fights and one day a fight got so bad that his father ended up killing his mother right in front of him. Police found him and the mothers body in a basement and had tried to find the father but still couldn't after three years so they made the case an unsolved one. Lio is now living with a different family that treats him nicely. Because of the way he had grown up, he has a fear of people touching him, and a fear of his father coming back to kill him. Since he has a fear of people touching him, he has to be home schooled. You just moved in the house next to the house that Lio lives in. One day you step outside to take a walk and that's when you see Lio feeding a cat that obviously belongs to him, but that's not all that you can see, you can see Lio's fear very clearly. You could see two hands reach for Lio's neck and the hands belonged to a man. Will you ignore this like other people's fears? Or will you want to get closer to him and help him when you hear a few rumours about him?
  21. YaoiFanfictionWriter

Roleplay Ideas

I knew you weren't normal Needed: Seme This is Shin, a Japanese transfer student. He transferred to your high school last year. He doesn't have friends at all because of how distant he is. He had became the school's monitor so that he needs to keep an eye on all students and punish them if they break the rules. He doesn't act like a normal teenager maybe because Japanese are raised differently then you American's. You never see him go home so you decide to stay at school after hours to watch him but that's when you see something shocking. You see Shin connected to a machine. Shin wasn't alive, he was a robot, built by the school's principle and the transfer story was fake. Will you keep this a secret or will you tell people about it and get proof?
  22. YaoiFanfictionWriter

Roleplay Ideas

My Uke Will Kick Your Seme's Ass Needed: Seme People i will rp as: My character Uke (Akira) and BF (Adrion) Who i need the other person to rp as: The seme and BF So you and Akira can never get along. Whenever you two see each other the only thing you do is fight and beat each other up. Akira and you are gay and both have boyfriends. While you are a Seme, Akira is an uke. Akira has long red hair that is usually in a ponytail of many plaits. He also has unusual purple eyes. His boyfriend aka the seme is Adrion, friends with your Uke. You don't know why but whenever you see Akira you just get mad and can't help to start a fight, Akira is the same. Without you or Akira knowing, you two are totally in love with each other but don't want to admit it to yourself but your Uke and Adrion know and agree that you and Akira would be perfect together. So what will those two plan to break with with you and Akira so that they could date and you and Akira could date? ((Akira and Adrion: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs18/i/2007/206/4/0/Adrion__s_Birthday_Part_1_by_Arai_Hime.jpg ))
  23. YaoiFanfictionWriter

Roleplay Ideas

Blank Canvas Needed: Seme Your an artist, a famous one at that. You can create a masterpiece in minutes. You usually sketch, draw and paint since it's just your hobby, what you were born to do actually. You live by yourself in a nice large house on a mountain since it's quiet and you like the quiet. You suddenly get the urge to paint so you do and just as you start painting, you get into a daze and your hand moves by itself. When you get a hold of yourself you see that on the canvas was a painting of a boy with black hair and green eyes, a bruise on the corner of his lip, a band aid on his cheek, a small bruise under his eyes and antlers on his head covered in blood. It would of been a gross painting but or some reason there was flower. You ended up not thinking much of the painting and putting it away before going to sleep. The next day you see the canvas had fallen over and you pick it up but froze when you see that the canvas was clean like it had never been touched. You thought that you were half asleep and you ignore it before doing you normal morning routine. But when you get to your backyard, something makes your blood run cold. There laying passed out in the grass was a boy with antlers, bruises, band aids and flowers, even the blood was there. It was the boy from the painting. Just how will you react to this?
  24. StainedCrimson

Ooc

I am interested in three of your ideas for an rp. The two Mpreg ones and and Two Faces Of Love. Would any of those still be open at all?
  25. StainedCrimson

Ooc

Hello everyone. I just joined the group and wanted to introduce myself. *tilts head slightly* I look forward to getting to know you all and possibly RPing with you.
  26. Onodera and Takashi and I know its not a real yaoi, but I also love to see Sebathian an Ciel together *.*

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus