About This Club

Welcome To NightShade Academy. A group to roleplay yaoi.
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Nightmare Fox Ren

Characters

Name: Ren akiyama Age: ? Race: none Species: nine tailed pipe fox Personality: kind,quiet,smart,and is mature Status: single Uke / Seme / Seke: seke Talents: can do acrobatics,and can master anything by just watching how a person did it,photographic memory Fears {Optional}: ? Weaknesses {Optional}: ? History {Optional} : ? Appearance: Has silver hair that end at his neck and his bang is swept to the side pinned by 2 bobbin pin that make an "X" He wears a shirt with a tie and black jeans usually wears a cat ear attached hoodie with his outfit
  3. Zer0-Chan

Hallway

Sasha pulled Minori into a hug. "Minori, don't cry."
  4. Sebastian Izumi

Hallway

Minori nods. "Yeah I..I'm fine~" Minori's eyes started to fill up with tears.
  5. Zer0-Chan

Hallway

Sasha's eyes filled with worry. "Are you sure that you're alright??" His hand went to the side of Minori's face, before pulling away, blushing.
  6. Sebastian Izumi

Hallway

Minori got up with the help of Sasha. "S...sorry..." Minori bowed. "I..just got a bit too careless~" Minori held onto his left arm with his right arm, trying to seem as usual. His tail twitched and swayed slowly, his neko ears flattened a tiny bit and twitched.
  7. Zer0-Chan

Hallway

Sasha smiled back at him. "Okay~ Have fun!" His smile disappears when Minori falls over. "Minori!" He calls out, eyes wide as he run up to help Minori up.
  8. Sebastian Izumi

Hallway

Minori smiled. "Yay~ I'll go see at once~" Minori runs in the direction of the dorms, but trips and falls onto the floor. "Uwah!" Minori lands face first onto the floor.
  9. Zer0-Chan

Art Room

Sasha stood there, his yellow eyes wide. "Wha . . ." He trailed off as the other left the art room. "Hey! Wait!" Sasha called out, running up to him. "I know you said don't ask, but . . . how do you know my name?"
  10. Guest

Art Room

"i could hear you mind..Sasha..." Ishida stands up and rubbing his eyes. "dont ask why i know your name.." Ishida at the door. "i'm a shadow anyway..." Ishida sighed and leaved the Art Room. ( @Zer0-Chan see ishida information if you wanted to know why he says 'shadow' ^^ )
  11. Zer0-Chan

Hallway

Sasha smiled and nodded his head. "Yep." He then pointed in that same direction. "That way."
  12. Sebastian Izumi

Hallway

Minori looked staright ahead and pointed. "You mean that way~?" Minori tilted his head puzzled.
  13. Zer0-Chan

Hallway

Sasha laughed softly and point straight ahead. "You go straight and then turn at the first left turn!" He smiled.
  14. Sebastian Izumi

Hallway

Minori shook his head. "Oh right the dorms..! that's what I was walking around for..!" Minori turned in all directions. "But which way was it.....I don't know...do you know Sasha-san?" Minori turned to Sasha again.
  15. Zer0-Chan

Hallway

Sasha's blush started to fade as Minori looked away. "Heh!" He smiled at Minori before blinking silently. "Oh, yeah! Hey, Minori, wanna share a dorm with me~?" Sasha asked.
  16. Sebastian Izumi

Hallway

Minori continued staring at Sasha's face for some minutes, everntually Minori blushed and looked away. "If...if you say so~ heehee~" Minori giggled silently.
  17. Zer0-Chan

Hallway

Sasha took a deep breath, almost inhaling his cigarette. "I-I'm fine, Minori." He smiled slowly, his blush only increasing as Minori stared at him.
  18. Sebastian Izumi

Hallway

Minori looked up at Sasha. "Eh? Sasha-san? Your face looks kind of red..!" Minori stared at Sasha's face.
  19. Zer0-Chan

Hallway

Sasha smiled. "Nup, I'm still gonna buy you one~" As Minori continued to hug him, Sasha started to blush heavily. 'Just . . . too cute~'
  20. Sebastian Izumi

Hallway

Minori giggled. "You won't have to buy me a new one if I don't find it~ but thank you anyway~" Minori continued hugging Sasha purring silently.
  21. Zer0-Chan

Hallway

Sasha blushed slightly and hugged Minori back. "Are you sure?" Sasha paused, before smiling softly. "Hey, but if it doesn't show up, we'll go to the mall and I'll buy you a new one!"
  22. Sebastian Izumi

Hallway

Minori hugs Sasha. "D..don't worry about it...I'll find it later~" Minori knew he was uneasy without his ribbon but he wanted to stay with Sasha. "It will pop up eventually~ I..hope so at least~" Minori's tail swayed from side to side.
  23. Zer0-Chan

Hallway

Sasha squeaked as Minori started to cry. "I-it's okay, I'll help you look for it!" He smiled, ruffling Minori's hair. "It can't be that hard to find."
  24. Sebastian Izumi

Hallway

Minori sniffled. "My...my tail ribbon....its...its...gone..." Minori bursts into tears.
  25. Zer0-Chan

Hallway

Sasha jumped in fright as Minori started to cry. "Hey, what's gone?"
  26. Sebastian Izumi

Hallway

Minori's neko ears twithced twice. "Umm....I don't know~ uhh..." Minori groomed his tail and noticed his ribbon was gone. "Ah! Its gone!" Minori almost started to cry.

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus