About This Club

For You're My Love Prize In Viewfinder fans. High-tech security, expensive drinks and cigarettes, dark and elegant ambiance. And illegal business. Membership card required.
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Asami Ryuuichi Lover

Favorite Character

Of course Asami Ryuuichi, cause I felt in love with him at the first sight. But I like Yoh and Feilong too
  3. yaoixchan

Favorite Character

Asami is my number one. Takaba is my second. They are so cute together.
  4. XDRAMAtical KoujakuX

Favorite Character

Of course it's Asami Ryuichi. The man knows what he wants in life and he goes for the balls. Both figuratively and literally. haha
  5. Sibuna

Favorite Character

Haha. I broke the chain of Asami Ryuichi people! I love Asami and Takaba as well, but I'm going to go with Fei because: 1) His backstory is amazing. 2) I love his dark, angsty personality. 3) There are so many different sides to his character. 4) The hair.
  6. 1978

Favorite Character

Asami~~ He seemed hot & cold xD
  7. Yvonne5113

Favorite Character

Asami Ryuichi ~ Finder Series I don't really know hoe to explain why i'm so obsessed bout him. All i know he blows up my brains. He's the whole package for me.
  8. Chibi-Seme Chidori

Favorite Character

Easy, that's Asami Ryuichi. As for why, it's probably because he's the type of man that knows what he wants, alway gets it and doesn't really care what he must do to obtain it. That he's an absolute hunk, does help too.
  9. great!! thank you sachan~ :3
  10. I found the new link for anyone who wants to read it (: http://kurokokamo.tumblr.com/post/31459365626/viewfinder-pink-gold-english-translation
  11. Can anyone find where the new link is? I went to the one that is posted above but it's not there anymore D: I really wanna read this
  12. ikasama-shoujo

Viewfinder (Pink Gold) - English Translation

Ah XD I saw this on my website source tracker.. and sorry about my link being dead XD you can view it here (though the new url is already above XD)
  13. XD This was so cute of the little uke... I want MORE! rabbit2
  14. that link is not applicable anymore :banhbao35: hope you don't mind, here's another link. i also found it in tumblr.com:banhbao29: http://kurokospookamo.tumblr.com/post/31459365626/viewfinder-pink-gold-english-translation I REALLY LOVE THIS SERIES.:banhbao43:
  15. 1978

News In The Finder

Thanks a lot ^_< !! I've just known this Animix & really like it...
  16. woah! thanks sarah-san just scanned the whole page for a bit and it got me reading all the way down!!!!!
  17. Thank you so much, Sarahchan ^_< !!! So interesting!!!
  18. i found it at tumblr XD you can download or read it here: Viewfinder (Pink Gold) - English Translation
  19. JenovaVII

News In The Finder

It's going to be out for sale on February 29th.
  20. JenovaVII

News In The Finder

Animix preview:
  21. JenovaVII

News In The Finder

Yamane drew this awesome illustration especially for the cover of the animix dvd case. (:
  22. JenovaVII

News In The Finder

It's finally, finally almost there! http://www.b-boy.jp/animix/ (The pictures look so good, I can only hope the animation isn't too stiff, even for an animix; and please don't let them have cut down the hardcore goodness!) I'm not sure how long it'll take for us to be able to watch it raw, and after that be able to watch it subbed, but I hope and am pretty sure some Fansub will do it as soon as they get their hands on it (I'm guessing AarinFantasy will do it, Viewfinder is so popular, after all). I really wish I was already living in Japan so I in a few days I'd go and buy it~ (*_*) Oh well, the freaking long wait is finally ending, at least. (:
  23. JenovaVII

Fanfiction Recommendations

Jamaican Princess Rocquell / randrews25 | ff(dot)net | LiveJournal BlackFalling | ff(dot)net DistressedMoonchild | ff(dot)net twent47blue | ff(dot)net Outcast-Loser | ff(dot)net
  24. JenovaVII

Fanfiction Recommendations

runa93 | LiveJournal softoldshoe | ff(dot)net Gryvon | ff(dot)net | LiveJournal | adultff(dot)net shad0w8 | ff(dot)net | LiveJournal | adultff(dot)net

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus